ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

It seems pretty obvious that this guy went to DC to get Pro-Life people on video doing something that could be used against them and all they could muster up was this? Personally, trying to interact with High School kids makes me wonder if the left has anything left in their tank.

It seems pretty obvious that this guy went to DC to get Pro-Life people on video doing something that could be used against them and all they could muster up was this? Personally, trying to interact with High School kids makes me wonder if the left has anything left in their tank.
Some dumbass on internet is comparing HS these kids to HS Kavanaugh.

Hahahahaha this thread has been entertaining.

I’d hate to be a minority. To walk through life knowing half the population of the country believes I’m capable of nothing more than being a victim. Bru’s obvious racism was on full display in this thread and he doesn’t even realize it.

The press is apologizing for jumping the gun. How about always-wrong and fat-headed Bru?
I see the twitter of Jake Tapper and that is most certainly interesting even though you people typically call him and his network fake news. Guess it isn't? Hard to keep track where you idiots stand from one moment to the next.

If in fact the understanding of what was reported which myself and many others were going on, I have no problem saying that I was under a misconception. Don't know what to apologize for.

I see the twitter of Jake Tapper and that is most certainly interesting even though you people typically call him and his network fake news. Guess it isn't? Hard to keep track where you idiots stand from one moment to the next.

If in fact the understanding of what was reported which myself and many others were going on, I have no problem saying that I was under a misconception. Don't know what to apologize for.
Hahahahahaha. Such a douchebag. Just admit you were wrong and you have no excuse for not watching the video you were offered so you could decide for yourself. You attacked people in this thread for being correct you are exactly what you claim to despise.

LMAO!

What's wrong with what the Native American said to those kids? You guys are saying that everyday to immigrants.........

How dare that Native American say anything to the Catholic kids.....with all that the Catholic faith brought his ancestors.....top of the list of course is smallpox, then slavery, then.............:popcorn:

Hahahahahaha. Such a douchebag. Just admit you were wrong and you have no excuse for not watching the video you were offered so you could decide for yourself. You attacked people in this thread for being correct you are exactly what you claim to despise.
You going to admit the three things you were wrong last night about Trump's proposal and DACA? Didn't think so. You rather call me 'fatty' which is quite humorous.

I didn't attack anyone that didn't attack me. But you seem to whine constantly. And you still haven't proven your claim at all, liar.

You don’t think it prudent to apologize for labeling someone a racist who isn’t? Hahaha wow.

Reactions: rog1187
Yes, and I stated in my OP that the elder was in a peaceful protest? Any other stupid questions before you answer my question to you? Try answering without bullshit or spin.

Is everyone that doesn’t agree with you stupid, racist or sucking Trumps ass? What’s next, Hitler? Think CNN has already used that..... Honestly, don’t need so much hate on my weekend. I’m out of here.

Reactions: wvu2007
You going to admit the three things you were wrong last night about Trump's proposal and DACA? Didn't think so. You rather call me 'fatty' which is quite humorous.

I didn't attack anyone that didn't attack me. But you seem to whine constantly. And you still haven't proven your claim at all, liar.
I wasnt wrong about anything regarding the DACA proposal fatty. Its ok that you attacked people though because while they were right and you were wrong its ok because they attacked you too.

Just get used to it. Dave was RIGHT and your ass was WRONG.

Oh, I find all Nationalist and the phrase to be racist. Don't be mistaken about it.

I don't use that term loosely as it appears some wingnuts do. I don't use it randomly; only those that support and embolden racist beliefs. Which the ones I called in this thread, it is well placed.

Is everyone that doesn’t agree with you stupid, racist or sucking Trumps ass? What’s next, Hitler? Think CNN has already used that..... Honestly, don’t need so much hate on my weekend. I’m out of here.
No, and goodbye. You won't be missed by anyone. Don't hurry back.

I wasnt wrong about anything regarding the DACA proposal fatty. Its ok that you attacked people though because while they were right and you were wrong its ok because they attacked you too.

Just get used to it. Dave was RIGHT and your ass was WRONG.
LMAO. Just as I figured, liar.

Racism is ignorance. Guess who was ignorant in this thread.
Racism is ignorance. First thing you have gotten right all day. Glad you can recognize one of the traits you promote too often.

Racism is ignorance. First thing you have gotten right all day. Glad you can recognize one of the traits you promote too often.
The ignorance here is clear. The worst part is you are adressing the person who linked you the information you needed to be informed and you chose ignorance. You should thank me but you cant because you are not smart enough.

The ignorance here is clear. The worst part is you are adressing the person who linked you the information you needed to be informed and you chose ignorance. You should thank me but you cant because you are not smart enough.
When and if the time comes where it is clear what happened is something that I and millions other are incorrect on, I will have my usual character and say I was wrong as I was under a proven wrong belief. But that hasn't happened yet. That is way more than you will do as you have no character. And you are wrong about understanding the status of DACA among million of other things. When you are wrong, instead of standing up and admitting it, you make personal attacks. We know; we can read. Most laugh at your foolishness.

Oh, I find all Nationalist and the phrase to be racist. Don't be mistaken about it.

I don't use that term loosely as it appears some wingnuts do. I don't use it randomly; only those that support and embolden racist beliefs. Which the ones I called in this thread, it is well placed.
You’re certainly more cavalier with throwing accusations of racism than I am. It’s funny, because you’ve actually displayed it, numerous times in this thread. You’re incapable of recognizing it though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT