ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

When and if the time comes where it is clear what happened is something that I and millions other are incorrect on, I will have my usual character and say I was wrong as I was under a proven wrong belief. But that hasn't happened yet. That is way more than you will do as you have no character. And you are wrong about understanding the status of DACA among million of other things. When you are wrong, instead of standing up and admitting it, you make personal attacks. We know; we can read. Most laugh at your foolishness.

You have failed so hard today. Your racism was further exposed all the while you falsely accused teenage boys of racism. You are a predator.

When and if the time comes where it is clear what happened is something that I and millions other are incorrect on, I will have my usual character and say I was wrong as I was under a proven wrong belief. But that hasn't happened yet. That is way more than you will do as you have no character. And you are wrong about understanding the status of DACA among million of other things. When you are wrong, instead of standing up and admitting it, you make personal attacks. We know; we can read. Most laugh at your foolishness.
Blowhard gotta blow. Racist.

This is what happens when you have left wing racist extremists like @WVUBRU jumping to conclusions.

but, did he collude with the Russians to get elected? ie, provided polling data to concentrate Russian efforts
[pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][roll]Two years and counting... crickets from the " Collusion dillusion of illusion"...Don't you socialefts have anything NEW to dream about? When you "LEARN" who TRULY colluded with Putin, they'll fit you PROPERLY for a SJ of your favorite color[roll] Could it be that Vlad, set your queen up with the U1 deal?!! Oh the humanity...:bomb:[cheers]:popcorn:.. And while you're at it,check your "heroes" Twitter accounts,when the last time they tweeted? Why is GWB account now "private".."Enjoy the show"_Q:popcorn:

He probably won't get to you Bru.
Huh? I'm not part of the left. I'm left of you nuts, but most reasonable people in the country are left of the 35% of Trump supporters. Ann Navarro is definitely not left. So, what are you saying other than your usual conspiracy theorists are supporting these youths?

Huh? I'm not part of the left. I'm left of you nuts, but most reasonable people in the country are left of the 35% of Trump supporters. Ann Navarro is definitely not left. So, what are you saying other than your usual conspiracy theorists are supporting these youths?
Hahaha

I suggested Bru to hold his head in shame earlier today but he doubled down. Now his embarrassment is double in size. No breakfast for you brucie boy.

and this is where the hate goes...

DxZH7pLV4AAmQmR.jpg

Ok, they just had an updated segment on CNN on this issue including a statement from the student in the video. I will say I appreciate the kid's comments and I commend him on his comments. The segment also showed a ton of what happened prior to the confrontation in question and that was with this black hebrew group (I forget their real name they went by). Their comments towards the high schoolers were very inappropriate and I would say they were racist and anti-American. The video showed the high schoolers reacting to some of this confrontation and it wasn't good either, imo. This is when the Native Americans entered the picture and the viral video went on from there.

I still maintain I denounce the actions of the youths caught in the video mocking the Veteran Native American and other actions they were doing before that incident. Only thing I regret is my misunderstanding that the Vet was doing a peaceful protest. I don't regret anything I can recall saying in this thread to any individual and certainly do not apologize except one possible thing below. I am recognizing that there is indeed more to the story and it is apparent now. It is a very unfortunate incident and it is a damn shame these High Schoolers got in the middle of it but the biggest problem of this whole thing is in fact that third group being the black hebrew group. I denounce them more than the youths after seeing what was presented.

I will say dave was right in one of his comments from earlier about it was high schoolers being high schoolers and now having everything in context, that is very correct. If I did respond to that comment which I don't think I did and am too lazy to look, I do apologize to dave for that specific part of this conversation. I do not support any expulsion or suspension of these kids but I do hope they have learned something from this and if ever in a similar situation, act differently with more maturity.

As I said, I would show my character if indeed the story turned out to be somewhat different and in fact it has. But it isn't what some tried to make it out to be in their piss poor attempt at attacking me. I hope they also see and understand the full picture as well but I don't hold out any hope in that. Objectivity is not a strength in the past.

Ok, they just had an updated segment on CNN on this issue including a statement from the student in the video. I will say I appreciate the kid's comments and I commend him on his comments. The segment also showed a ton of what happened prior to the confrontation in question and that was with this black hebrew group (I forget their real name they went by). Their comments towards the high schoolers were very inappropriate and I would say they were racist and anti-American. The video showed the high schoolers reacting to some of this confrontation and it wasn't good either, imo. This is when the Native Americans entered the picture and the viral video went on from there.

I still maintain I denounce the actions of the youths caught in the video mocking the Veteran Native American and other actions they were doing before that incident. Only thing I regret is my misunderstanding that the Vet was doing a peaceful protest. I don't regret anything I can recall saying in this thread to any individual and certainly do not apologize except one possible thing below. I am recognizing that there is indeed more to the story and it is apparent now. It is a very unfortunate incident and it is a damn shame these High Schoolers got in the middle of it but the biggest problem of this whole thing is in fact that third group being the black hebrew group. I denounce them more than the youths after seeing what was presented.

I will say dave was right in one of his comments from earlier about it was high schoolers being high schoolers and now having everything in context, that is very correct. If I did respond to that comment which I don't think I did and am too lazy to look, I do apologize to dave for that specific part of this conversation. I do not support any expulsion or suspension of these kids but I do hope they have learned something from this and if ever in a similar situation, act differently with more maturity.

As I said, I would show my character if indeed the story turned out to be somewhat different and in fact it has. But it isn't what some tried to make it out to be in their piss poor attempt at attacking me. I hope they also see and understand the full picture as well but I don't hold out any hope in that. Objectivity is not a strength in the past.
Needs to be some condemnation of the media and libtards that jumped on this story based on half the story and have possibly ruined these kids lives. Many have gone out of their way to dox these kids and they need to be held accountable for that.

Always the victim. You called these kids racists. You are filthy human garbage.

Always the victim. You called these kids racists. You are filthy human garbage.
I can live with you disliking me. I actually hope you never like what I stand for as you are deplorable. And we know you will never admit you are wrong on so many things which is one of many reasons you are an ass sucking Trumper.

And I will maintain all Nationalists and MAGA individuals are reflecting racists beliefs. So, kiss my ass, shithead.

I will do you a favor and just use the CNN data points. The young man in question said that Phillips sought him out and approached him. He said that Phillips locked eyes with him from a distance and then continued to approach until he was nose to nose. How is Phillips not at cause here. The other person with Phillips said the students were chanting things that no video backs up, and they have video from one hour before to when it breaks up. How do you explain that?

Others have reported that the other group was verbally abusing the Native Americans as well as the high school kids. That has been proven with video evidence. If this is true, why did Phillips go into the high school crowd? He also made statements that he feared for his safety. That goes against everything the other video has showed.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I can live with you disliking me. I actually hope you never like what I stand for as you are deplorable. And we know you will never admit you are wrong on so many things which is one of many reasons you are an ass sucking Trumper.

And I will maintain all Nationalists and MAGA individuals are reflecting racists beliefs. So, kiss my ass, shithead.
You attack kids because their politics dont match yours.

That says all I need to say.

If this is true, why did Phillips go into the high school crowd?
He claims in his interview which is easily findable, he did so to diffuse the tension between the high schoolers and the black hebrew group. And the recent segment done on CNN illustrates it so it appears to be factual.

He also said he found himself in the middle of two groups and he put himself there and that is when he felt threatened by how the youths responded. So the Vet is guilty of not using the best judgement either.

He claims in his interview which is easily findable, he did so to diffuse the tension between the high schoolers and the black hebrew group. And the recent segment done on CNN illustrates it so it appears to be factual.

He also said he found himself in the middle of two groups and he put himself there and that is when he felt threatened by how the youths responded. So the Vet is guilty of not using the best judgement either.

That's my point, he said he wanted to defuse but he choose to lock eyes with a high school kid and walk directly into him until he is face to face. That does not seem like the action someone would take to defuse a tense moment. On top of that he said he felt threatened but he was the one who walked into the crowd. Let's not forget he has done the same drum thing in front of the Trump tower etc. He knew what he was doing and tried to make the kids look bad. In my book that is the lowest of the low.

That's my point, he said he wanted to defuse but he choose to lock eyes with a high school kid and walk directly into him until he is face to face. That does not seem like the action someone would take to defuse a tense moment. On top of that he said he felt threatened but he was the one who walked into the crowd. Let's not forget has done the same drum thing in front of the Trump tower etc. He knew what he was doing and tried to make the kids look bad. In my book that is the lowest of the low.
The adults in this thing accted poorly. The kids acted like kids.

That's my point, he said he wanted to defuse but he choose to lock eyes with a high school kid and walk directly into him until he is face to face. That does not seem like the action someone would take to defuse a tense moment. On top of that he said he felt threatened but he was the one who walked into the crowd. Let's not forget he has done the same drum thing in front of the Trump tower etc. He knew what he was doing and tried to make the kids look bad. In my book that is the lowest of the low.
I don't know anything about the Vet doing anything at Trump Tower and it is irrelevant if he did. He walked in the middle of the youths, he didn't walk directly into the kid from how I saw the video unfold the action. I don't believe he tried to make the kids look bad. That is jumping to a conclusion that I personally don't believe is true.

The adults in this thing accted poorly. The kids acted like kids.
And I will now agree with this comment after seeing everything. But mocking the indian chant and laughing at them is immature. But they obviously don't know better.

I don't know anything about the Vet doing anything at Trump Tower and it is irrelevant if he did. He walked in the middle of the youths, he didn't walk directly into the kid from how I saw the video unfold the action. I don't believe he tried to make the kids look bad. That is jumping to a conclusion that I personally don't believe is true.

Come on man, watch the video. And yes, him being known as a "Anti Trump" protester is relevant when you consider the kid he singled out had a MAGA hat on.

Kinda hard to take your word for it based on the video because you clained early on to have watched video and you were wrong by a mile. Now you are making more claims. You have been wrong about this all along. You need to go back to your cage.

And I will now agree with this comment after seeing everything. But mocking the indian chant and laughing at them is immature. But they obviously don't know better.
Are you telling me that HS juniors acted immaturely?

You are a piece of work.

Kinda hard to take your word for it based on the video because you clained early on to have watched video and you were wrong by a mile. Now you are making more claims. You have been wrong about this all along. You need to go back to your cage.
If you are referring to the video you posted, it doesn't show anything to what I am now discussing.

If you are referring to the video you posted, it doesn't show anything to what I am now discussing.
That should say what I am now discussing how I understand how everything took place. It most certainly shows the Vet going into the group and the kids acting poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT