ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

you are an idiot plain and simple... and an uninformed one at that

Tweet from linds (@roflinds)
linds (@roflinds) Tweeted:
The Covington Catholic boys harrassed my friends and I before the incident with Nathan Phillips even happened. I'm tired of reading things saying they were provoked by anyone else other than their own egos and ignorance ‍♀️ https://t.co/utdPFii92D

Tweet from linds (@roflinds)
linds (@roflinds) Tweeted:
The Covington Catholic boys harrassed my friends and I before the incident with Nathan Phillips even happened. I'm tired of reading things saying they were provoked by anyone else other than their own egos and ignorance ‍♀️ https://t.co/utdPFii92D
spoken like a true vagina hat wearer.....it is the libs who have created this toxic political climate so quit whining about the results...you are part of the problem....if you want progress then stop the obstructionism and the hate of conservatives

This thread went pretty much as I expected other than a few individuals having the sense to denounce the actions of those foolish youths that are destined to be like dave one of these days. And that isn't good.

As usual, it doesn't take much to expose the disgusting behavior and comments by the Trump ass suckers. It is sad.

hopefully they wont be that bad.

yes...we laugh at you (and others) every day when you post your normal drivel.......if you don't like it here in America then there are several countries who would welcome you and your "views'

who created the toxic political environment. you are a joke.
Watch "Trump Rally Crowd Chants 'Lock Her Up!' About Senator Dianne Feinstein | TIME" on YouTube

Watch "Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds | The New York Times" on YouTube

Watch "Trump Rally Crowd Chants 'Lock Her Up!' About Senator Dianne Feinstein | TIME" on YouTube

Watch "Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds | The New York Times" on YouTube
The toxic political environment existed long before Trump. Trump was the first republican to turn the tables on liberals. Hands up dont shoot loser.

Reactions: Airport
So... the left is going to cling to the Covington boys?

Coop.... THIS is an example of why I give the left so much more shit than the right.

So... the left is going to cling to the Covington boys?

Coop.... THIS is an example of why I give the left so much more shit than the right.

They have to, the narrative right now is "Catholicism is as bad as orange man". You know why? Amy Barrett.

A video of 2012? On top of that it is apparent that everyone was wearing black for a blackout. I remember hearing some racial stuff while I was at WVU during the 80's, so my daughter at WVU today must be a racist.

It just must be impossible for someone to try and create a fake narrative in today's world. Oh, I forgot, they created a Russian bot to win the Atlanta Elections, I stand corrected.

Reactions: Airport
Lol, the Trump rubes are always having to defend the KKK sympathizers, the Nazis and the future lil frat boy pricks, wonder why? I bet wearing a MAGA hat in any American city is difficult since that is where people live that don't think Coal is coming back.

Lol, the Trump rubes are always having to defend the KKK sympathizers, the Nazis and the future lil frat boy pricks, wonder why? I bet wearing a MAGA hat in any American city is difficult since that is where people live that don't think Coal is coming back.
You are losing it......."the future lil frat boy pricks"?

yes...we laugh at you (and others) every day when you post your normal drivel.......if you don't like it here in America then there are several countries who would welcome you and your "views'

Well, since the MAJORITY of American voters didn't want Trump, I say you are in the minority and should leave. I'll get started on your packing......

Dr. King's son's quote "My dad was a bridge builder, not a wall builder".....

Seriously doubt he would have been in Trump's corner today.....
But yet, most of the King family supports our President, Donald J. Trump. Well, all Kings except for that nutty whack Stephen King.

" Basket of Deplorables".....right there is what started the toxic environment....your terrible candidate...." I've thought about bombing the White House"....your vagina hat wearing party member.....as usual you have not done your research....TDS

Barnes is going ream them real good...

he understands what's at stake...

Hope these kids are squeaky clean if they go through with this......just saying.

Leftists who promote Men Marrying or sleeping with other Men, yelling homophobic epithets, promising to "harvest the organs" of living kids instead of their unborn, chastising Christian kids who believe in Heterosexual Marriage & the sanctity of unborn human Life for not being "squeaky clean". Could they pass their own standards of decency?

Could a Pig pass as a Horse.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT