ADVERTISEMENT

##

Chronic liar strikes again. Good to see that you were allowed to clock-out of your dead-end job for the day. You make seven figures, right? No, oh, wait, that's $7.32/hour. Now, fetch me some new wiper blades, fatty.
You seem mad....maybe posting on the Blue Lot will make you feel better....oops....you CANT do that....LMAO

Maybe post as osugrad....oh wait....you can't do that either....LMAO

What a ****ing loser you are.

Man this has that 10 page feel. @WVUALLEN man am I pissed 😡 I didn’t think of ## triggering @WVUFanForever and the weirdo band of Texass handles like @denniskembala into a whopping Hall Of Fame Mega Thread.

#respect
Do me a favor bitchgregor and look up the definition of triggered.

I can't image what gimmick you and the twats go for on here....Complete dumbasses? Dipshits of the year?

What is it?

Going to be busy today...so someone else will have to string you along.

Reactions: denniskembala
If I ran my mouth with a 32% like ratio, I’d reconsider but that’s just me.

7 pages
Pretty impressive stat, considering this is a non-HB forum. Even more impressive when you consider it's one of those hated Michigan fans, the ones that used you for a farm club during coaching hires in the latter 2000s.

Do me a favor bitchgregor and look up the definition of triggered.

I can't image what gimmick you and the twats go for on here....Complete dumbasses? Dipshits of the year?

What is it?

Going to be busy today...so someone else will have to string you along.

I’m back guys!!!

^^^^^^That didn’t take long owning this angry little fella once again^^^^^^

King is right on the money about you....you really are a Fruity Pebbles Band geek. No doubt blowing horns your entire life. Blowing horns was a life choice Ace. You weren’t born that way 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Townes never “liked” Jerkoff @WVUFanForever posts. It’s obvious who @denniskembala the menace is. It’s Ace!!!
265d07f6c6dea24cfa39ba2c6d46a979.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I’m trying to record the catches but god damn the catch and release just creates another catch. This is the wildest fishing competition ever!

Anything under 75% for a HB like ratio is under the bar. When you speak to site royalty I’m gonna insist you show some respect and more importantly post less and watch the masters at work. ie @WVUFanForever why did you decide to create another handle and have it present itself like a grunting cave man you raging lunatic 😂.

Reactions: KingCoal
Ha Ha my ass! Leftist scum is destroying everything everywhere. There is nothing funny about it, and it will ultimately be quelled.
You're preaching to the choir, bruh. I hope that you're right about quelling the resurgence of the Domestic Marxist Movement, but it's going to be extremely difficult because they're in control now, at least 80% of the Media is on their side, and anybody with or without a pulse is allowed to vote, with no questions asked or ID required.

Anything under 75% for a HB like ratio is under the bar. When you speak to site royalty I’m gonna insist you show some respect and more importantly post less and watch the masters at work. ie @WVUFanForever why did you decide to create another handle and have it present itself like a grunting cave man you raging lunatic 😂.
I'm 2021 Poster of the Year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT