ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Frazier drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in second round

Because they needed a center and he was the best available. Weird how that works.

Just about every Pitt fan is a Steelers fan and I am vehemently opposed to anything that gives Pitt fans joy within the sports domain. So, I'm disappointed another team needing a C didn't take him sooner.

Just about every Pitt fan is a Steelers fan and I am vehemently opposed to anything that gives Pitt fans joy within the sports domain. So, I'm disappointed another team needing a C didn't take him sooner.
Majority of WVU fans also Steelers fans especially those that live in Morgantown. I prefer the Chicago Bears a team so desperate for wins they drafted a weirdo #1.

Majority of WVU fans also Steelers fans especially those that live in Morgantown. I prefer the Chicago Bears a team so desperate for wins they drafted a weirdo #1.

I know. My hatred for Pitt is just too strong and I'd prefer that the ancillary sports interests of my fellow Mountaineers get hurt than Pitt fans to live vicariously through the Steelers.

I generally pull for whichever team prominently starts former WVU players.
Unfortunately, I married into a Carolina Panthers family and that organization makes a bunch of monkeys humping a football look competent. You are welcome for the number 1 overall pick.

The majority of WVU fans are not Steeler fans. Those in Morgantown yes but that’s only a small part of the overall fan base.
I should have said majority of WVU fans that I know are Steeler fans.

Reactions: Vernon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT