ADVERTISEMENT

##

These boring Marshall trolls are just upset that their school’s application to join the AAC ended up in the trash can without a callback.
Almost any school with a pulse got a callback. Florida Atlantic or UTSA.

Anyone with half a brain knows who the delusional ones are.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
These boring Marshall trolls are just upset that their school’s application to join the AAC ended up in the trash can without a callback.
Almost any school with a pulse got a callback. Florida Atlantic or UTSA.

Anyone with half a brain knows who the delusional ones are.

Hey Texass GFY you loser. LOL at the banned geek...my bad I meant band geek 😂

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
At least I have one. Pussy boy.
Tell us about 7th grade math class. Time for you to go to the board to work the problem.

Unbeknownst to the class, you crapped your pants. You shuffled up the aisle slowly, knee to knee.

Then, one of your mini loafs, slipped out of your pants leg. A classmate yelled out "Hey Nic, you dropped your Baby Ruth bar"!

They still laugh about it today.

You PiT turd.

Tell us about 7th grade math class. Time for you to go to the board to work the problem.

Unbeknownst to the class, you crapped your pants. You shuffled up the aisle slowly, knee to knee.

Then, one of your mini loafs, slipped out of your pants leg. A classmate yelled out "Hey Nic, you dropped your Baby Ruth bar"!

They still laugh about it today.

You PiT turd.
Clueless and still dumbest poster on the board...

Our very own disturbed denny.

f2f89d583eaa72de4b5cf324adc824aa.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Chronic liar strikes again. Good to see that you were allowed to clock-out of your dead-end job for the day. You make seven figures, right? No, oh, wait, that's $7.32/hour. Now, fetch me some new wiper blades, fatty.
I just shit. Nic. PiTiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT