ADVERTISEMENT

##

On my view the 3rd page consists of just 5-6 posts. Means my ignore lost must be bickering amongst themselves.
Don't blame you...the mods need to take out the trash like queenie, turdboy, bitchgregor and inbred.....place would be better instantly if we got rid of of the non WVU trolls.

The other morons, those WVU fans that hate everything WVU can stay for now.

True dat. The band fruit blows T-Bone/Allen more than his trumpet these days. He licks his balls more often than my adolescent tom cat licks his own.

:joy:
I see you are still mad Allen made you look like a jackass...he made you look like a jackass even more after mommy put you to bed last night....LMAO.

I own you....Allen owns you....you are pathetic.

LMAO.

King Coal lies like a Russian.
Everything that he post is full of bullshit

No concept of the truth. Doesn’t matter. All about changing and manipulating what people believe
When called on it they go deeper into that rabbit hole😂

He even lies about at one time lying he was an Attorney and had an office in Charleston

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Every asshole on the Panturd Liar was either an attorney or engineer. One of the ways the PiT shit for brains exposes himself.
On Penn Live, the jerk jolly clown was a lawyer with offices in Texas and State College. This pork pounder is despondent if he isn't trying to denigrate WVU and Penn State.

On Penn Live, the jerk jolly clown was a lawyer with offices in Texas and State College. This pork pounder is despondent if he isn't trying to denigrate WVU and Penn State.

Dennis menacing himself 😂. Can’t make that up 😂. What a band fruit loser 😂.

King Coal lies like a Russian.
Everything that he post is full of bullshit

No concept of the truth. Doesn’t matter. All about changing and manipulating what people believe
When called on it they go deeper into that rabbit hole😂

He even lies about at one time lying he was an Attorney and had an office in Charleston

@KingCoal is royalty here and easily first ballot Hall Of Fame. You on the other hand suck the eggs out of a chicken. Long story but @WVUFanForever is off trying to figure out the chicken and egg riddle. Anyway, you’re a raging piece of crap that is beneath King’s shoes.

@KingCoal is royalty here and easily first ballot Hall Of Fame. You on the other hand suck the eggs out of a chicken. Long story but @WVUFanForever is off trying to figure out the chicken and egg riddle. Anyway, you’re a raging piece of crap that is beneath King’s shoes.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A supposed grown man actually typed that....LMAO...OMG.

This is why everyone but the twats laugh at bitchgregor....and it's why I put him on my hook every time he shows up.

Reactions: denniskembala
^^^ forum doofus doesn't realize that he's the forum clown. Thinks everyone is laughing with him, but instead, we're seeing lots of eye rolling of forum members thinking 'what a stupid douche'.

Needs his own kind to toss in the towel and send him a good riddance note.

Truly a forum embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
^^^ forum doofus doesn't realize that he's the forum clown. Thinks everyone is laughing with him, but instead, we're seeing lots of eye rolling of forum members thinking 'what a stupid douche'.

"We're seeing lots of eye rolling"

LMAO...You are without a doubt the biggest moron in the history of message boards....Total twat...but everyone here already knows that -- old news.

It's no wonder the only clowns on here that put up with you are your low IQ counterparts bitchgregor, inbred and queenie.

GFY.

One man’s hero is another man’s villain
But your voice has to matter. Really doesn’t Greggor
Hate to tell you.
Your fans should be sitting on the gallows of this message board with you.
Tell and tell your stories. Nobody cares

You need to wash that towel you use under the covers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT