ADVERTISEMENT

You're Welcome, WVU Fans!

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
The mighty Ohio State Buckeyes have created the blueprint for beating the Oklahoma Sooners, a feat not accomplished by WVU since having become a Big 12 member. Oh wait, never mind, as you don't have the Great Urban Meyer coaching your team, J.T. Barrett at QB, or the silver bullet defense, which outscores opposing offenses.

P.S. Your conference sucks.

[roll]

The mighty Ohio State Buckeyes have created the blueprint for beating the Oklahoma Sooners, a feat not accomplished by WVU since having become a Big 12 member. Oh wait, never mind, as you don't have the Great Urban Meyer coaching your team, J.T. Barrett at QB, or the silver bullet defense, which outscores opposing offenses.

[roll]
Did Ohio State thank Houston?

You act like they were undefeated

Ohio State may have thanked Houston, but guess who coaches the Cougars. I'll give you a hint: He was the Offensive Coordinator of the 2014-15 National Championship Team.

You brought your own referees didn't you ?

Did you write the book on defeating VPI too ?

I'd be more worried about losing to Michigan State... again...

Last edited:

[roll]
Are you really this stupid or is it the drugs?.........live vicariously forever

Are you really this stupid or is it the drugs?.........live vicariously forever
Live vicariously through my alma mater? LMAO at that nonsense. You probably didn't even attend WVU. Of course, when you were of college age, WVU may not have existed.

[roll]
IMHO, they ought to just let Louisville and OSU play now for the National title...hands down the two best teams out there!

Ole Miss beat Alabama last year and the year before if I'm not mistaken, so I wasn't surprised by the close score this year.

then why aren't you on your alma mater's board instead of making an ass of yourself here?
No Rivals or Scout tOSU smack board exists, Slow Head. Delusional WVU fans like you abandoned the old tOSU Scout smack board after having been humiliated by Buckeye Nation, so the Mods shut down the board, due to inactivity.

IMHO, they ought to just let Louisville and OSU play now for the National title...hands down the two best teams out there!
Whoa, tap the brakes, Tony. Ohio State still has to play No. 4 Michigan, No. 8 Michigan State (away), No. 11 Wisconsin (away), No. 20 Nebraska, and Penn State (away). Any of these games could be tOSU losses, especially considering tOSU's youth and inexperience.

Whoa, tap the brakes, Tony. Ohio State still has to play No. 4 Michigan, No. 8 Michigan State (away), No. 11 Wisconsin (away), No. 20 Nebraska, and Penn State (away). Any of these games could be tOSU losses, especially considering tOSU's youth and inexperience.
They will pay back the Spartans in Spades for what happened last year! Michigan hasn't proven anything yet, Cornhuskers appear to me to be the toughest game you mentioned.

Ole Miss beat Alabama last year and the year before if I'm not mistaken, so I wasn't surprised by the close score this year.
I was....thought Saban would have them jacked as a result of the losses you mentioned, especially after his tirade in the closing minutes of the previous game. Ole Miss had much more offensive success than I thought they would. But it 's early!

No Rivals or Scout tOSU smack board exists, Slow Head. Delusional WVU fans like you abandoned the old tOSU Scout smack board after having been humiliated by Buckeye Nation, so the Mods shut down the board, due to inactivity.
you're an angry little fart aren't you?....what's wrong?....didn't you get enough mommy love growing up?........and btw I went on the TBDBITL and owned it....just like you get owned on here

Reactions: 30CAT
you're an angry little fart aren't you?....what's wrong?....didn't you get enough mommy love growing up?........and btw I went on the TBDBITL and owned it....just like you get owned on here
oh...and btw just to set the record straight I did not attend WVU....I had a scholarship to Glenville..(.had one to marshal too but Glenville was a better deal....I did go to as many WV games as possible....what you refuse to understand is WVU is THE state's team........EVERYONE outside of a small pocket in cabell ,Putnam and wayne counties are WV fans.......if you can't handle or understand that the bless your little heart

Reactions: 30CAT
So, Slow Head is responding to his own posts? Alzheimer's is a ruthless disease, and seems to be overwhelming the few brain cells that Slow Head has left. Translation of Slow Head's last post: Slow Head has no connection to WVU, and no legitimate reason to root for the Fold & Blew. Got it!

So, Slow Head is responding to his own posts? Alzheimer's is a ruthless disease, and seems to be overwhelming the few brain cells that Slow Head has left. Translation of Slow Head's last post: Slow Head has no connection to WVU, and no legitimate reason to root for the Fold & Blew. Got it!

Translation of tBLOWSU's last post: I have no connection to Ohio State and no legitimate reason to root for Tattoo U. Got it! FIFY.

Which delusional WVU homer is OhNXII? He just joined on 8/30/16, but I'm sure that this isn't a new handle for some old idiot who posts the same crap in every thread. GTFO, loser WVU homer who throws a tantrum because he can't handle the fact that a grad of a school other than Marshall would root against the Fold & Blew. I laugh at you, fraud!

[laughing]

Which delusional WVU homer is OhNXII? He just joined on 8/30/16, but I'm sure that this isn't a new handle for some old idiot who posts the same crap in every thread. GTFO, loser WVU homer who throws a tantrum because he can't handle the fact that a grad of a school other than Marshall would root against the Fold & Blew. I laugh at you, fraud!

[laughing]

You wrote the book on being a message board fraud Mr. Matlock. The title of the book - "HowTo Be Anything You Want To Be On a Message Board - for Dummies" written by I.M. Yolawyer.

Last edited:
You wrote the book on stealing money from taxpayers during your "career" as a lifetime student, CT Mountaineer a/k/a Old Buzzard. Perhaps, you should apply for your first job before your Alzheimer's kills you off.

:cool2:

You wrote the book on stealing money from taxpayers during your "career" as a lifetime student, CT Mountaineer a/k/a Old Buzzard. Perhaps, you should apply for your first job before your Alzheimer's kills you off.

:cool2:

You're losing it Mr. Matlock..........I post only as old buzzard, and never had another handle, never tried to pretend to be something I'm not (unlike you).......I don't know where you're coming up with this AKA thing, maybe another poster got under your skin as much as I have. It's not that hard to do.

[laughing]

Sure "law boy". Paralegal doesn't make you an attorney. We all know who you are....1. Now, my bitch....2. A lowly turd fan pretending to be something he is not. I can promise you I'm no double personality. Now go play make believe.

Gee, another delusional WVU fan, who posts under at least five different handles. That's new and exciting! "OhNo13-9" should be your next handle, loser!

Gee, another delusional WVU fan, who posts under at least five different handles. That's new and exciting! "OhNo13-9" should be your next handle, loser!

You're the first supposed "Buckeye fan" that I've seen, use "13-9" SMACK on a WVU board....A place where no one gives two $h!ts about Ohio State.

The more you post, the more I'm convinced, you're just another typical Herd fan (or possibly, but unlikely a Pitt fan) hiding behind one of the successful elite teams, because your team can barely cut it as an FBS team, let alone compete with WVU.

Last edited:

Lol...the herdie is mad!! Exposed!! It's ok, I'd pretend I was from OSU too if I were a turd fan. You got to have something to be happy about in Herdzakistan. If it weren't for two teaming you'd have no team at all. Poor little fella.

my mother has Alzheimers....a terrible disease that robs good people of their faculties...but you know what?.....on her WORST day she makes more sense than you do.....what's your excuse, loser.....you're a real piece of[poop]....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT