ADVERTISEMENT

You Trumpers are a riot....

I tell you what's funny. It's that a libtard such as yourself seems to follow QAnon more than anyone else on here. Do you have it on a daily Google search or something?

Meanwhile, since Biden needs a nap, he taps heels up to take care of bidness on the border.

Reactions: Airport
I tell you what's funny. It's that a libtard such as yourself seems to follow QAnon more than anyone else on here. Do you have it on a daily Google search or something?
Just the easiest way to get you an Qmod riled.

This QNON stuff is the funniest shit happening today...an anonymous person posts something where 99% of America has no clue how to access and there are daily news stories about it. I would bet that there is a 99% chance it's driven by the DNC to deflect what is really happening...

The only people following Qannnonn are the very few conspiracy theorists on the right and the majority of the left.

Hilarious.

Reactions: rog1187
Bamaeer still has goofy eyes

They do look kind of goofy
fun-facts.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
Reactions: 30CAT
Cpeer is definitely a fascist. It's why he is constantly attacks the mod. He wants to ban those who disagree with him. It's hilarious to watch lol

Reactions: GrimReaper82

He's looking for a legitimate reason to justify Biden's cheating to win. So if he can somehow make Trump supporters out to be some sort of conspiracy driven nut cases, that makes the fact that Joe Biden cheated to win seem at least reasonable by comparison don't 'ya know? I mean who wants to be run by a bunch of conspiracy theorists? Didn't we get enough of that with the damn near 3 year Trump Russia, Russia, Russia "collusion" fake phony made up conspiracy?

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT