ADVERTISEMENT

You might have to think for a minute....

Don't give a rats ass if his life falls of the rails and he lives in the sewers. He was driving a university vehicle while drunk. He could be arrested just for that. There was no binding contract when his ass broke that contract by breaking the law.
You obviously don’t know contract law, as evidenced by the lack of either law or precedents cited. Down to profanity and “ I know I’m right because I know I’m always right” sophomoric nonsense.
Thanks. I’ll take the W.

An employee breaks a term of a CONTRACT, the other party now has standing to act on the termination clauses of the CONTRACT. The terms of the CONTRACT must be adhered to by all parties. Resignation must occur by the clauses detailed in the CONTRACT. If any of these contractual obligations aren't met, the actions are void.

CONTRACT: a BINDING agreement between two or more persons or parties.

The reason you have a CONTRACT is so the conduct of all parties is clearly listed at the inception of any relationship so that any problems/difficulties/disagreements and their pathways to arbitration, resolution, or termination are not created at the time of separation.

WVU did not obtain the resignation in the CONTRACTUALLY required method. Period.

So Bob resigns, but not in the contractually obligated way, and WVU clearly communicates to Bob that WVU is accepting the resignation as Bob chose to present it. Then both Bob and WVU put out public statements acknowledging the resignation that are circulated through both local and national media for weeks without a peep from Bob to the contrary.

By your logic, WVU has standing to fire Huggins for cause since he left to go to rehab and thus abandoned his duties as active head coach as he didn't resign in the contractually obligated way. Bob has ZERO case here and you know it. All Bob has is the threat of dragging WVU into a prolonged legal dispute to make WVU prove that he has no reasonable legal leg to stand on in the hope he can make it such a headache that WVU gives him some STFU money.

Either way, Bob does not deserve to keep his job with his actions and being allowed to resign was a grace given by WVU. Thus his already tarnished legacy is even more shit smeared by this stunt.

Last edited:
I just looked up frivolous lawsuits. There are thousands filed every year in the USA at an estimated cost of 250 billion. MOST if not all of these cases were filed by an attorney who didn't know or didn't care that the case had no merit. There are cases filed that have no merit that can still squeeze money out of the legally innocent and plenty of attorneys willing to do the dirty deed. As the old saw goes, 95% of all attorneys give the other 5% a bad reputation.

Reactions: Euell and WVUALLEN
You obviously don’t know contract law, as evidenced by the lack of either law or precedents cited. Down to profanity and “ I know I’m right because I know I’m always right” sophomoric nonsense.
Thanks. I’ll take the W.
Good for you. I'll take the fact Bob Huggins broke the law and broke his contract to never get trouble or he loses his job.

If an employee violates contracts that protect the employer, they can face individual liability for damages in a lawsuit brought by the employer. The following agreements and acknowledgements make up the bulk of the kinds of agreements employees are asked to execute when they start working for a company.

This is a pussy move by a guy that claimed to love the state and WVU.

You do know WVU can counter sue as well and win easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rootmaster
Good for you. I'll take the fact Bob Huggins broke the law and broke his contract to never get trouble or he loses his job.

If an employee violates contracts that protect the employer, they can face individual liability for damages in a lawsuit brought by the employer. The following agreements and acknowledgements make up the bulk of the kinds of agreements employees are asked to execute when they start working for a company.

This is a pussy move by a guy that claimed to love the state and WVU.

You do know WVU can counter sue as well and win easily.
Once again, devoid of facts and full of uninformed opinions. Which is fine, just don't act like you know anything.

Once again, devoid of facts and full of uninformed opinions. Which is fine, just don't act like you know anything.
Where did I say I knew anything. Huggins is a jack ass and that's fact. Burning down bridges faster than Rod ever thought about. Take your shit and move on prick.

I just looked up frivolous lawsuits. There are thousands filed every year in the USA at an estimated cost of 250 billion. MOST if not all of these cases were filed by an attorney who didn't know or didn't care that the case had no merit. There are cases filed that have no merit that can still squeeze money out of the legally innocent and plenty of attorneys willing to do the dirty deed. As the old saw goes, 95% of all attorneys give the other 5% a bad reputation.
EEO cases are another example of the high cost with low incidences. Race and skin color were the lowest reason while retaliation was the highest. about 15-17% of cases are valid. 85% are not. America is not as racist as the media says it is, but is does exist, because we are a flawed world.

Where did I say I knew anything. Huggins is a jack ass and that's fact. Burning down bridges faster than Rod ever thought about. Take your shit and move on prick.
When did you say you knew anything? Your last message...

WVUALLEN:

Good Lord you're dense.

Don't turn Huggins into someone to blame for the downfall of WVU. That's on gee and the bog.

WVUALLEN:

Good Lord you're dense.
A lot of the fans are so mad at Huggins they can't rationalize anything that isn't anti Huggins. They don't get that WVU could have in fact done something wrong as well.

Personally I think people are full of poop and would overlook what Huggins did if it were someone they knew personally. But virtue signaling is one of the new American addictions. Watching the local news in WV is like watching a tribe of child molesting meth heads yet Huggins gets more hate for getting busted drinking and driving.

WVU handled it poorly which is why it turned into a circus. Good leaders never make a rushed decision like WVU did with Huggins, even if the decision is inevitable. It's just really really stupid to handle it like they did and the WV media as well especially Hoppy the stalker. You want to know someone who actually is effed up, put Hoppy under the microscope. He'll make Huggins look like a Saint. Anyway the blowback from this hasn't even begun.

Don't turn Huggins into someone to blame for the downfall of WVU. That's on gee and the bog.

Would ANY of this have happened if Huggins had not driven like an absolute dumb fvck? If not, then Huggins only had himself to blame for this by exposing his belly to the likes of Gee and the BOG. If so, then what the fvck does it matter if Huggins hadn't been fired or voluntold to resign/retire? Either way your thesis holds no water.

All that was expected of Huggins was that he not something incredibly stupid we'd expect anyone over the age of 12 to avoid. Yet he did do that very thing despite everyone, except for you apparently, knowing he was on thin ice.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Would ANY of this have happened if Huggins had not driven like an absolute dumb fvck? If not, then Huggins only had himself to blame for this by exposing his belly to the likes of Gee and the BOG. If so, then what the fvck does it matter if Huggins hadn't been fired or voluntold to resign/retire? Either way your thesis holds no water.

All that was expected of Huggins was that he not something incredibly stupid we'd expect anyone over the age of 12 to avoid. Yet he did do that very thing despite everyone, except for you apparently, knowing he was on thin ice.
The state of WVU athletics has been going downhill since long before Huggins dui. He was about to retire anyway he just wanted to have a good season or two before he left. The drama that follows is created by the media and how WVU chose to handle things. It has nothing to do with how bad football sucks though, and how wrestling and rifle ain't what they used to be. Or how attendance is down and they seem to he creating a toxic environment ripe with cancel culture. Huggins did none of that. He got a dui. Something that happens to a shit ton of people every day witu no drama. The fake outrage is totally fake. It's for Karen's to make ppl lose their jobs.

Where did I blame him for the down fall of WVU. He embarrassed the University and the entire state with his drunkenness and continues to do so with his actions.

A lot of the fans are so mad at Huggins they can't rationalize anything that isn't anti Huggins. They don't get that WVU could have in fact done something wrong as well.

Personally I think people are full of poop and would overlook what Huggins did if it were someone they knew personally. But virtue signaling is one of the new American addictions. Watching the local news in WV is like watching a tribe of child molesting meth heads yet Huggins gets more hate for getting busted drinking and driving.

WVU handled it poorly which is why it turned into a circus. Good leaders never make a rushed decision like WVU did with Huggins, even if the decision is inevitable. It's just really really stupid to handle it like they did and the WV media as well especially Hoppy the stalker. You want to know someone who actually is effed up, put Hoppy under the microscope. He'll make Huggins look like a Saint. Anyway the blowback from this hasn't even begun.
Not likely. Huggins is a figure head of the state and the university. He chose to be drunk off his ass and drive. He and he alone is to blame for his stupidity. I don't listen to Hoppy. If you think Huggins did a positive thing by drinking and driving in a University vehicle then I feel sorry for you.

WVUALLEN:

Good Lord you're dense.
Good lord you're so stupid you can't even see Huggins drove a University vehicle while drunk off his ass. He's not clean and has no basis for a lawsuit and I guarantee he loses or drops it.

Not likely. Huggins is a figure head of the state and the university. He chose to be drunk off his ass and drive. He and he alone is to blame for his stupidity. I don't listen to Hoppy. If you think Huggins did a positive thing by drinking and driving in a University vehicle then I feel sorry for you.
I dont think Huggins did anything positive for WVU and never said I did. I just also realize that WVU handled the entire situation in a way that would assure that it turns into what it has turned into. The ugliness of the situation was predictable when WVU took action way too fast. It could have been handled differently, and in a way more productive way for everyone involved.

Good lord you're so stupid you can't even see Huggins drove a University vehicle while drunk off his ass. He's not clean and has no basis for a lawsuit and I guarantee he loses or drops it.
There is no lawsuit, just the threat of one. It will never be filed because WVU will settle it behind closed doors and give him compensation. There is a very good chance WVU did something against the fine print and Huggins lawyer found it. Gee and the BOG are pretty much idiots, and right now I see no reason to believe otherwise. You'll have to provide proof of competence for me to believe those idiots.

There is no lawsuit, just the threat of one. It will never be filed because WVU will settle it behind closed doors and give him compensation. There is a very good chance WVU did something against the fine print and Huggins lawyer found it. Gee and the BOG are pretty much idiots, and right now I see no reason to believe otherwise. You'll have to provide proof of competence for me to believe those idiots.
More hearsay than actual fact.

More hearsay than actual fact.
I believe that the average blue collar worker has more common sense than Gordon Gee and the entire BOG put together, and would be able to think clearly enough to do a better job, just based on basic common sense alone and zero experience in such things. And the chances of them breaking something in the contract language is more likely to be true than not true. And if it is true, I hope Huggins gets every drip he can get from them and if it drags WVU through the mud, its their fault not his.

I believe that the average blue collar worker has more common sense than Gordon Gee and the entire BOG put together, and would be able to think clearly enough to do a better job, just based on basic common sense alone and zero experience in such things. And the chances of them breaking something in the contract language is more likely to be true than not true. And if it is true, I hope Huggins gets every drip he can get from them and if it drags WVU through the mud, its their fault not his.
So, its Wvu's fault that Huggins decided to get Drunk and be caught driving almost 3 times over the legal limit? I would say the average blue-collar worker has more sense than you. This is one of the stupidest and most ignorant posts I have ever read. Huggin's life would have turned out better if he had less people in his life like yourself.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
So, its Wvu's fault that Huggins decided to get Drunk and be caught driving almost 3 times over the legal limit? I would say the average blue-collar worker has more sense than you. This is one of the stupidest and most ignorant posts I have ever read. Huggin's life would have turned out better if he had less people in his life like yourself.
You literally have -10 reading comprehension lol. Its like talking to an 8 year old girl.

You literally have -10 reading comprehension lol. Its like talking to an 8 year old girl.
You literally have a -10 when it comes to analytical thinking. So if Huggins decides to make it a soap opera its Wvu's fault? Huggins the guy who says he never resigned but held a meeting with his team to inform them of just that. The guy who never said a word contradicting a retirement claim when it was circulated in the media for weeks. Man you're dense. Why don't you let the big boys handle this which isn't yourself. The wvu legal team has already issued a response why don't you take the time to read it. I wouldn't go around insulting 8 year old girls they have a much higher mental capacity then you.

You literally have a -10 when it comes to analytical thinking. So if Huggins decides to make it a soap opera its Wvu's fault? Huggins the guy who says he never resigned but held a meeting with his team to inform them of just that. The guy who never said a word contradicting a retirement claim when it was circulated in the media for weeks. Man you're dense. Why don't you let the big boys handle this which isn't yourself. The wvu legal team has already issued a response why don't you take the time to read it. I wouldn't go around insulting 8 year old girls they have a much higher mental capacity then you.
Who even said that? "If" WVU did something wrong in the contract, then Huggins has every legal right to seek settlement with WVU and personally I hope he does because it would be one step closer to cleaning house at WVU, which is needed. By doing that, he is making it no more of a dramafest than WVU did when they forced him out. Even if they did, and his lawyers are right, none of us will probably know about the settlement behind the scene because they wont let it go to court. When this all quietly goes away like it seem to be, it very well could be because a deal was done.

Here is the thing. Are you a gal posing as a guy on here? I don't make it a habit in life to argue with women. I have no issues debating my argument with dudes, but its not in my nature to argue or engage women in that kind of way for any reason. If you are a women I think you should come clean about it. Just do it....

Who even said that? "If" WVU did something wrong in the contract, then Huggins has every legal right to seek settlement with WVU and personally I hope he does because it would be one step closer to cleaning house at WVU, which is needed. By doing that, he is making it no more of a dramafest than WVU did when they forced him out. Even if they did, and his lawyers are right, none of us will probably know about the settlement behind the scene because they wont let it go to court. When this all quietly goes away like it seem to be, it very well could be because a deal was done.

Here is the thing. Are you a gal posing as a guy on here? I don't make it a habit in life to argue with women. I have no issues debating my argument with dudes, but its not in my nature to argue or engage women in that kind of way for any reason. If you are a women I think you should come clean about it. Just do it....
You're the one who sounds like a woman. Are you Huggin's daughter? You sure sound like it. You just want to blame every decision you don't like on the wvu admin, cancel culture, and whatever other excuse your feeble mind has been programed to respond to. Here is some advice. Your life would have turned out better if you decided to get off the coach and put one foot in front of the other.

You're the one who sounds like a woman. Are you Huggin's daughter? You sure sound like it. You just want to blame every decision you don't like on the wvu admin, cancel culture, and whatever other excuse your feeble mind has been programed to respond to. Here is some advice. Your life would have turned out better if you decided to get off the coach and put one foot in front of the other.
Lol! Bait taker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT