ADVERTISEMENT

you herdies have a real tough one coming up

You continue to confuse me with Countrytard, Slow Head. I don't sue anybody or troll for clients in the local lockups. What do you do all Winter when the geese fly South, and you have no sh!t to spray off of the course?

You continue to confuse me with Countrytard, Slow Head. I don't sue anybody or troll for clients in the local lockups. What do you do all Winter when the geese fly South, and you have no sh!t to spray off of the course?

Liar...
Fake attorney threatened to sue me.
What a loser.

Fake Texas fan "Townes" is obsessed with me to the point that he's posting pics of random Marshall fans big enough to beat his a$$ into submission, then begging me to sue him for defaming me. Total fraud WVpride304 can't get me out of his head. Biggest Old Fold & Blew dumba$$ homer fan on Earth, and he posts during the wee hours of every morning because he's a total loser with no life.

[laughing]

Shouldn't be ashamed of your pic.

Not everyone can be blessed with looks.

But nice threats. That is how I know how I got you. Your brain works on an adolescent level.

I don't make threats; I make promises. You begged me to sue you because you're a giant vagina with no life, and think that you can bully people from mommy's basement, but I exposed you for the fraud that you are, WVpride304.

This is too funny.

Obviously you are ashamed of who you are.
That is a personal problem.

Nothing wrong with being a Marshall fan. Maybe one who is obsessed with WVU.
No reason for you to feel that way about the flagship university in your state.
When WVU wins it is great for everyone in the state.

You're too stupid, WVPride304. You've been a giant douche bag your entire life, and that is why you have nothing better to do than post on message boards during the wee hours of every morning while most men are either bird doggin' chicks or bangin' beaver.

[laughing]

But who has a pic of who.

Truthfully don't care if you had mine but you obviously won't.

Only thing getting banged around here is your mind.
Going in fast and deep.

It's "of whom." No, the gentleman's pic that you posted has a beard like a billy goat, and I wouldn't be able to sport one that long/thick, even if I transplanted my pubes. What's hilarious about you is that you are the biggest fraud on the internet--hell, you've been "outed" by Vernon for having more than 25 profiles on this site alone--yet you are the worst P.I. on Earth. You have no idea who I am or what I look like, even though you're an internet fraud "expert." I laugh at you delusional Old Fold & Blew homers every single day.

[jumpingsmile]

So you wouldn't mind if I had some people make some changes to your pic.

Maybe a little lipstick and a wig.

Ironic comments coming from somebody with a "Pride" handle. Say, haven't I seen you rocking a pink tutu in a parade in Charleston before?

Nah, what was easy was exposing you as a fraud as you tried with every fiber of your being to convince people that you were a Texas fan. Your first mistake was posting in the same a$$hole style that you used as WVpride304...then you let your guard down and defended WVU with all of your might...what a transparent and stupid fraud....

[banana]

Doesn't make any sense and don't really care who you say I am.

Expose me. If that is what you really want to do.

Gregor is pounding you on the main board, as usual. Didn't Hitler's bad decision to wage war on multiple fronts teach you anything? Oh, wait..my bad...knowledge of world history wasn't a GED requirement...

:uzi:

"Neither of you presents..." Oh, you're getting crushed on both boards. You've resorted to begging Greg to believe that you have a job...one that allows you to play on the Internet by yourself all day and night... Nobody believes a word that you post, which has to destroy your fragile ego.

So because you have no life, you want to "replow" this ground yet again?

Let's review...

You thumped your ancient chest and challenged me to meet you at the Capital Complex.

You acted all big and bad, and posted that I "better be there."

I showed up in the rain, and you were nowhere to be found.

Your lame-a$$ed excuse after you had chickened out was that you were at some bed & breakfast and nowhere near Charleston.

I won. You lost. Move on with your (pathetic) life, WestsideCoward.

Let's review...

You thumped your ancient chest and challenged me to meet you at the Capital Complex.

Your lame-a$$ed excuse after you had chickened out was that you were at some bed & breakfast and nowhere near Charleston.

if you all don't stop I will send all of you to your rooms( or your mom's basement tattoo boy) until you can behave

Let's review...

You conveniently left off the important facts related to my reply.

You ”threatened “ to shove your diplomas up my rear, but I was hiding behind a computer screen. Wait a second. I need to change my statement: You “promised “ to shove your diplomas up my rear. So after almost TWO years of waiting and hearing excuse after excuse, you never showed after you were given my work address.
As far as the capital ground meeting, I said to met on that Monday, you changed it to that next day when I was already out of town. You never showed up anyway.
Your proof was no photos and claiming that contractors were working overtime on a Saturday late afternoon at the side of the building when the actual work was being done on the dome.

Start your white flag waving anytime now.

You're full of sh!t, as usual, Pestsider. You challenged me, I called your bluff, and you chickened out to a bed and breakfast. That's all. Move along now, a$$wipe.

That didn’t take you long.

But that’s okay, keep it up, somebody someday somewhere will be impressed with your tough guy routine on an internet message board.

The Marshall fan in the pic that WetVaginaPride69 keeps posting would DESTROY Pride, so Pride had better hope that the Marshall fan never sees it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That guy is all talk. Don't talk about it be about it.

Any person who runs their mouth isn't worth a shit.

You really need to get into reality

Nice fake crying, loser with no life. I'm so deeply embedded in your head that I've shamed you into no longer posting from 1:00 to 3:00 a.m. You think that you're a message board bully, but I've bullied you like a boss. It's okay for you to post again during the wee hours of the morning...you have your boss' permission, my puppet!

[banana][jumpingsmile][laughing]:cool2:[roll]

I post when I can. No matter the time.

Once again you failed to grasp reality.

What do you expect from a Marshall fan who thinks they are on the same level as WVU.

Yep, I have dominated you to the point that you're no longer pretending to be a Texass fan, which has been my goal all along. Frauds like you should always be exposed, and it was easy to pull off your mask, WVpride304. You have no creativity, imagination or wit, as you desperately grasp ahold of the "you're really a Marshall fan" worn out last resort accusation that so many before you have used when they have run out of material. The best part is that as soon as Ohio State loses in anything, you will rush to the message board to talk smack about the superior Buckeyes, even though I'm the only Ohio State fan here. The most delusional and bipolar fan base in America is Old Fold & Blew Nation! Hurry up and turn on the black and white TV in mommy's basement, as tHuggs, your hero, is getting ready to bully Austin Peay!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That guy is all talk. Don't talk about it be about it.

Any person who runs their mouth isn't worth a shit.

You really need to get into reality
"Any person who runs their mouth isn't worth a shit." TVZ, did you really say that? Cause if you did, I think you just described yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT