ADVERTISEMENT

7-11 vs 9-11

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
WV's best wins .....#3 Kansas and #25 (at the time) Texas.......herdies best win is bluefield state...........herdies still want to claim state championship?....if your athletic dept had behaved themselves you actually might have had a shot this year........NOT [banana]

Slowest of all heads is bragging about 7-11...LMAO. I'm thirsty and cold, so I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee. Anybody know where I can find a 7-11? Oh, right here, huh? LOLOLOLOLOL

Slowest of all heads is bragging about 7-11...LMAO. I'm thirsty and cold, so I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee. Anybody know where I can find a 7-11? Oh, right here, huh? LOLOLOLOLOL
one of ohio state best wins against a 7-11 WVU squad

bragging?.....no...this post had nothing to do with nuts....just a simple reminder to the herdies that no matter what they do they will always be the red headed stepchild jealous little brother

one of ohio state best wins against a 7-11 WVU squad
It's funny to see Old Fold & Blew focus on one big upset victory and ignore the rest of the sh!t show in Morganhole, but I'll play your little game. You're completely wrong, as all of these teams that Ohio State has beaten have better NET ratings than WVU: Alabama, Rutgers, Minnesota, Santa Clara, Penn State, Oakland, and UCLA. In other words, 7 of the teams that 13-win Ohio State have beaten are ranked higher than WVU, so no, a win over #154 WVU isn't one of Ohio State's best wins. Hell, Alabama, which Ohio State beat at a neutral site, is #9, which is even higher than #14 Kansas. Incidentally, Monmouth is #177 and Radford is #189 in the NET...LOL at those home losses. Your lunch has been served.

It's funny to see Old Fold & Blew focus on one big upset victory and ignore the rest of the sh!t show in Morganhole, but I'll play your little game. You're completely wrong, as all of these teams that Ohio State has beaten have better NET ratings than WVU: Alabama, Rutgers, Minnesota, Santa Clara, Penn State, Oakland, and UCLA. In other words, 7 of the teams that 13-win Ohio State have beaten are ranked higher than WVU, so no, a win over #154 WVU isn't one of Ohio State's best wins. Hell, Alabama, which Ohio State beat at a neutral site, is #9, which is even higher than #14 Kansas. Incidentally, Monmouth is #177 and Radford is #189 in the NET...LOL at those home losses. Your lunch has been served.

it's a quality win for you. Just ask Texas. Just ask #3 Kansas. End of story

Any word on whether or not the Herd fans stormed the court after beating bluefield state?

I'm thirsty and cold, so I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee. Anybody know where I can find a 7-11? Oh, right here, huh? LOLOLOLOLOL
Are we to take that to mean you have parked your mobile law office in front of a 7-11 to siphon off some free WiFi?

Are we to take that to mean you have parked your mobile law office in front of a 7-11 to siphon off some free WiFi?
I'm going to let this one pass because I'm still laughing at what you did to the MichiganFraud in his Hairball thread. LMAO!

no...it's always been Sheetz.....said he likes the many flavored coffees he can get there
The local Sheetz won't ever charge me for coffee, but I have no idea as to why. You probably get the senior citizen discount and a free can of Metamucil.

it's a quality win for you. Just ask Texas. Just ask #3 Kansas. End of story
Uhhh, the story didn't end back then. Guess which team has a 2-0 record vs. the teams that have advanced to the Final Four. I'll give you a hint: It isn't the Old Fold & Blew.

Uhhh, the story didn't end back then. Guess which team has a 2-0 record vs. the teams that have advanced to the Final Four. I'll give you a hint: It isn't the Old Fold & Blew.
Wow, that's impressive. Hang a banner

What would you know about banners, chilly? Remember when you were pounding your chest about beating Kansas and Texas, neither of which advanced to the Final Four. I do.

What would you know about banners, chilly? Remember when you were pounding your chest about beating Kansas and Texas, neither of which advanced to the Final Four. I do.
Do you need a hug or something? You seem rather needy. UGA ended your NIT run so you're looking for a few pats on the back? Okay, I'll play. Good job Buckeyes.

Like WVU, Ohio State's basketball season is over.

are you really in this bad of shape...that you are referencing a post made in January......come on now
how sad that he went back to find a post from January? Just kill me if I do something like that. You have permission.

are you really in this bad of shape...that you are referencing a post made in January......come on now

how sad that he went back to find a post from January? Just kill me if I do something like that. You have permission.
The hipsters call these receipts. It's a tad short-sighted to flap your gums in the middle of basketball season about your so-called impressive wins. Your team sucked as the 9-23 record and 0 wins outside of Morganhole established. Ohio State had a below average season, fired its coach, and still won 22 games. Oh, and there was that Super Bowl loss that crushed you, too...

The hipsters call these receipts. It's a tad short-sighted to flap your gums in the middle of basketball season about your so-called impressive wins. Your team sucked as the 9-23 record and 0 wins outside of Morganhole established. Ohio State had a below average season, fired its coach, and still won 22 games. Oh, and there was that Super Bowl loss that crushed you, too...
Just like a lawyer, you try and twist things into something that just isn't there.

Sorry, but the Kansas win and the Texas wins were still good wins for WVU. Regardless of record. Regardless they didn't make the Final 4. I'm not sure you can call my post receipts or can say that it was flapping my gums. But go ahead and try and twist away lawyer boy. It's what lawyers do.

Just like a lawyer, you try and twist things into something that just isn't there.

Sorry, but the Kansas win and the Texas wins were still good wins for WVU. Regardless of record. Regardless they didn't make the Final 4. I'm not sure you can call my post receipts or can say that it was flapping my gums. But go ahead and try and twist away lawyer boy. It's what lawyers do.
Do you know when you are completely butthurt and owned? You get really personal. If I had to guess by your travel schedule, you pimp out products nobody wants, but I digress... Bragging about winning at home against one of the worst Kansas road teams in decades is lame, and Texas' coach is as dumb as you are, so big deal. Much more telling of your disastrous season was losing at home to Monmouth and Radford. I don't have to twist anything when my alma mater went 22-14 in a down year and your favorite school went 9-23. All of your posts about 13th place, etc. blew up in your face, chilly. Take your "L" and live to fight another day...

Do you know when you are completely butthurt and owned? You get really personal. If I had to guess by your travel schedule, you pimp out products nobody wants, but I digress... Bragging about winning at home against one of the worst Kansas road teams in decades is lame, and Texas' coach is as dumb as you are, so big deal. Much more telling of your disastrous season was losing at home to Monmouth and Radford. I don't have to twist anything when my alma mater went 22-14 in a down year and your favorite school went 9-23. All of your posts about 13th place, etc. blew up in your face, chilly. Take your "L" and live to fight another day...
yes, we sucked this year. It's funny you want to call those posts of mine 'receipts'. You do know this is a smack board.

Maybe you should take some time off. Ask your boss, Daddy Snow if you can take a week off.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
yes, we sucked this year. It's funny you want to call those posts of mine 'receipts'. You do know this is a smack board.

Maybe you should take some time off. Ask your boss, Daddy Snow if you can take a week off.
Yeah, you should beg for the high-as-a-kite geezer to come save you, as I'm trashing you worse than Texas pummeled 'em 'eers in Austin.

Yeah, you should beg for the high-as-a-kite geezer to come save you, as I'm trashing you worse than Texas pummeled 'em 'eers in Austin.
Texas and Kansas were still good wins. Just fyi. Debate all you want

Given how few wins WVU had this past season, any win was a good win. Kansas was horrible on the road this season. The Jayhawks were 2-7 in Big 12 road games and lost at Texas Tech by 29 points and at Houston by 30 points, but keep thumpin' that chest. Ohio State beat UCLA on a neutral floor this season, but this wasn't a good win just because of the name on the front of the losing team's jerseys.

he can take a week off...I've made arrangements for him to gather goose sh** on my golf course......someone else will have to ambulance chase........and I AM his boss...in more ways than one.......he should have learned by now that you don't mess with old farts who are smarter than he is......but it is kind of fun to watch him twist in the wind whenever the word "souls" is mentioned

he can take a week off...I've made arrangements for him to gather goose sh** on my golf course......someone else will have to ambulance chase........and I AM his boss...in more ways than one.......he should have learned by now that you don't mess with old farts who are smarter than he is......but it is kind of fun to watch him twist in the wind whenever the word "souls" is mentioned
LOL at the delusional clown who has convinced himself that he's smarter than me. Dude, if you're so fvcking smart, then why did you scoop up goose sh!t for a "living?" LMAO!

LOL at the delusional clown who has convinced himself that he's smarter than me. Dude, if you're so fvcking smart, then why did you scoop up goose sh!t for a "living?" LMAO!
as reported before but conveniently forgotten by you I had underlings (like you) to scoop it up for me. I'm not only smarter than you but much wiser also......and lest we not forget much more manly and good looking......and my " living" not only paid me well but let me play golf courses that you wouldn't even be allowed on the premises unless you were on the serving staff putting butter and bread on my table.....if that's "delusional" then I;ll take it .....doing what I want every day and not having to work a minute to be able to do it.....now who is really the delusional one ?......wait.......is that a siren I hear?

as reported before but conveniently forgotten by you I had underlings (like you) to scoop it up for me. I'm not only smarter than you but much wiser also......and lest we not forget much more manly and good looking......and my " living" not only paid me well but let me play golf courses that you wouldn't even be allowed on the premises unless you were on the serving staff putting butter and bread on my table.....if that's "delusional" then I;ll take it .....doing what I want every day and not having to work a minute to be able to do it.....now who is really the delusional one ?......wait.......is that a siren I hear?
Too long for Chilly to read, so I'll give him the Cliff's Notes: You admit to having worked as a professional pooper scooper and are proud of your chosen vocation.

Too long for Chilly to read, so I'll give him the Cliff's Notes: You admit to having worked as a professional pooper scooper and are proud of your chosen vocation.
you must have decoder ring. thx for the CliffsNotes

i wouldn't hire him as my lawyer
He's not a lawyer. Not even an ambulance chaser. He pretended to be one when he used the tOSUgrad screen name until I showed him the part of the West Virginia Code of Laws that mentions the penalties for claiming to be one in any fashion And voila. all of a sudden tOSUgrad disappeared and King Coal showed up in his place, all but claiming to be a lawyer who owned his big time law firm in downtown Charleston.

He's not a lawyer. Not even an ambulance chaser. He pretended to be one when he used the tOSUgrad screen name until I showed him the part of the West Virginia Code of Laws that mentions the penalties for claiming to be one in any fashion And voila. all of a sudden tOSUgrad disappeared and King Coal showed up in his place, all but claiming to be a lawyer who owned his big time law firm in downtown Charleston.
Everything you posted above is a blatant lie, other than that I'm not an ambulance chaser. The supposed Michigan fan knows exactly who I am and what I do for a living, and posted information about it (I sure as hell didn't), which you chose to ignore because you're a shameless liar. I invite Slow Head to send me a direct message, and I will tell him exactly who I am and what I do for a living. He won't do it, though, as it would destroy both of your false narratives about me. Shamelessly lying and acting dumber than a tree stump is no way to spend your golden years, imbecile.

Everything you posted above is a blatant lie, other than that I'm not an ambulance chaser. The supposed Michigan fan knows exactly who I am and what I do for a living, and posted information about it (I sure as hell didn't), which you chose to ignore because you're a shameless liar. I invite Slow Head to send me a direct message, and I will tell him exactly who I am and what I do for a living. He won't do it, though, as it would destroy both of your false narratives about me. Shamelessly lying and acting dumber than a tree stump is no way to spend your golden years, imbecile.
'send me a DM'. Creepy. Stranger Danger. I see why Snow didn't respond.

'send me a DM'. Creepy. Stranger Danger. I see why Snow didn't respond.
Slow has sent me DMs several times in the past, chilly. Stop being such a snowflake. As a non-subscriber, I can't initiate a DM on here, but am able to respond to a DM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT