ADVERTISEMENT

you herdies always wanted to make history........well.......

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
First "ranked" team to get shut out at home by an unranked team in over 20 years......congrats.....hope your 3rd tier bowl doesn't get cancelled

You still trying to make yourself feel better in regard to that 42-6 ass reaming to your big 12 rival, Iowa State?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You still trying to make yourself feel better in regard to that 42-6 ass reaming to your big 12 rival, Iowa State?
no...just stating facts.....Iowa State is pretty good.....WV right now is not.......the herd never has been and never will be, at least above the JV level

Don't have to whine when Barry Alvarez is already in our corner. Speaking of whining, only a libtard would cry when a conference run by Commies decided to change an arbitrary rule that it just made up a couple of months ago. We have as many wins as you in four fewer games, but you be sure to trust the climb. Know your place, which is a mediocre team in a conference that is 0-3 vs. the Sunbelt.

Don't have to whine when Barry Alvarez is already in our corner. Speaking of whining, only a libtard would cry when a conference run by Commies decided to change an arbitrary rule that it just made up a couple of months ago. We have as many wins as you in four fewer games, but you be sure to trust the climb. Know your place, which is a mediocre team in a conference that is 0-3 vs. the Sunbelt.
the bucks can't do it themselves so they have to whine to bald barry and the rest of the little 14 to bail them out......all concerned are promised free tattoos.......hope they are spelled correctly

Living in the distant past, I see. Ohio State is 101-10 since "tattoo gate" ruined 2011. Kneel Brown is 10-11 in the past two seasons, and has lost two more game than Urban Meyer did in seven seasons at Ohio State. You're doing a pathetic job of deflecting and diverting away from this...

42-6

Living in the distant past, I see. Ohio State is 101-10 since "tattoo gate" ruined 2011. Kneel Brown is 10-11 in the past two seasons, and has lost two more game than Urban Meyer did in seven seasons at Ohio State. You're doing a pathetic job of deflecting and diverting away from this...

42-6
how can one deflect from a 42-6 ass whipping, which is exactly what it was.....and if things don't change they will suffer another one on Saturday.....if that happens then 5-5 and a bowl game which means extra practices which is what we need...and if we pull an upset it's 6-4 and a bowl game which means extra practices which is what we need......and it;s what I predicted preseason.....I said 6-6 or 7-5 and a bowl so I'm personally satisfied with season 2

how can one deflect from a 42-6 ass whipping, which is exactly what it was.....and if things don't change they will suffer another one on Saturday.....if that happens then 5-5 and a bowl game which means extra practices which is what we need...and if we pull an upset it's 6-4 and a bowl game which means extra practices which is what we need......and it;s what I predicted preseason.....I said 6-6 or 7-5 and a bowl so I'm personally satisfied with season 2
Or it could be 5-6 with a season ending loss to the Okies plus a bowl game loss. You satisfied with the slide of 2 consecutive losing seasons?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Slow Head sets an incredibly low bar for the Old Fold & Blew. This is how he avoids being disappointed with a 5-5 season that includes a win against a hapless FCS program, and a 4-5 record in a bad conference.

Slow Head sets an incredibly low bar for the Old Fold & Blew. This is how he avoids being disappointed with a 5-5 season that includes a win against a hapless FCS program, and a 4-5 record in a bad conference.
combined records of powerhouses rutgers, ped state, and nebraska ?....yeh...thought so

combined records of powerhouses rutgers, ped state, and nebraska ?....yeh...thought so
We beat a Top 10 team that has only that one loss, dipsh!t...your best win is against a Big 12 nobody, and you lost to Texas Tech, which Penn State would beat by three touchdowns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT