ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe Kansas and Texas both lose Saturday

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
And hell freezes over and pigs fly. About as likely.

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if WVU beat Kansas AT Kansas and Baylor beats Texas on Saturday.

Both first place teams in Big 12 losing on same day to team tied for 3rd and team tied for 8th.

#3 Kansas and #8 Texas still would be tied, but at 11-5 instead of 12-4 or 11-4.

Never mind.

I’m still trying to get over WVU women losing in 2 OTs to Texas Tech. A 6th place team losing to a team tied for 8th.

Maybe WVU men can make it for it by having an 8th team beat a 1st team! I hope!

And hell freezes over and pigs fly. About as likely.

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if WVU beat Kansas AT Kansas and Baylor beats Texas on Saturday.

Both first place teams in Big 12 losing on same day to team tied for 3rd and team tied for 8th.

#3 Kansas and #8 Texas still would be tied, but at 11-5 instead of 12-4 or 11-4.

Never mind.

I’m still trying to get over WVU women losing in 2 OTs to Texas Tech. A 6th place team losing to a team tied for 8th.

Maybe WVU men can make it for it by having an 8th team beat a 1st team! I hope!
What a pathetic life you have...and what a pussy you are...that loses by any wvu team slaps you into a depressive state.

So you’re trying to get over the ladies loss, but you have no clue where they played Kansas. Sounds more like an excuse that you heard on the radio this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT