ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier 71

That's because the suckeys are ALWAYS overrated garbage....

Hey Snow...you remember when Alabama made the suckeyes their bitch in the title game last year in football.

ALABAMA 52
suckeyes 24.

LMAO.

Hey Snow...you remember when Alabama made the suckeyes their bitch in the title game last year in football.

ALABAMA 52
suckeyes 24.

LMAO.
Oh, I remember when you were deep-throating Dabo Swinney's crank before Ohio State destroyed the Tigers in the Sugar Bowl/CFP semifinal. You were so proud of dumbo Dabo for having ranked Ohio State #11. Ohio State made fools out of both of your inbred hillbillies. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Oh, and look who rushed right to the message board after Ohio State's loss, as usual. I guess the soup kitchen is closed on Thursday nights. You know that you're a fraud, and that nobody believes your lame stories about missing Ohio State's wins and WVU's losses, right?

P.S. Impressive win over Elon, whatever the he!! that is.

• Haha
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Oh, I remember when you were deep-throating Dabo Swinney's crank before Ohio State destroyed the Tigers in the Sugar Bowl/CFP semifinal. You were so proud of dumbo Dabo for having ranked Ohio State #11. Ohio State made fools out of both of your inbred hillbillies. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Alabama's BITCH....LMAO

Now Xaviers's bitch too...LMAO...

What an overrated garbage school that place is...

Alabama's BITCH....LMAO

Now Xaviers's bitch too...LMAO...

What an overrated garbage school that place is...
WVU =

Oklahoma's b!tch;

Oklahoma State's b!tch;

Texas Tech's b!tch;

Maryland's b!tch;

Baylor's b!tch; and

Kansas State's b!tch

WVUFraudForever is my b!tch. LMAO!

You can quit with the 4-6...we know now that you outed yourself as a cocksucker.....LMAO....

ALABAMA 52
suckeyes 24.

LMAO.
The idiotic post from the fat slob above has aged really well. The unranked team that he referred to as, "ALWAYS overrated garbage" beat No. 1 Duke last night. That is an NCAA record eighth time that an unranked Ohio State team has beaten the No. 1 team in the A.P. Poll. Yeah, Ohio State sure is always overrated garbage, you band fruit, who knows nothing about sports. I'd call WVUFatSlobForever overrated, but nobody likes him, so he never gets rated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT