ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier 71

The idiotic post from the fat slob above has aged really well. The unranked team that he referred to as, "ALWAYS overrated garbage" beat No. 1 Duke last night. That is an NCAA record eighth time that an unranked Ohio State team has beaten the No. 1 team in the A.P. Poll. Yeah, Ohio State sure is always overrated garbage, you band fruit, who knows nothing about sports. I'd call WVUFatSlobForever overrated, but nobody likes him, so he never gets rated.
This is a WVU message board.....can't you find a suckeye board to post your drivel.

I repeat....this is a WVU message board....LMAO!!!!!!!!

Not posting your boyfriend's pic today? Once again I win....

FAR TOO EASY!

This is a WVU message board.....can't you find a suckeye board to post your drivel.

I repeat....this is a WVU message board....LMAO!!!!!!!!

Not posting your boyfriend's pic today? Once again I win....

FAR TOO EASY!
You're easily the dumbest son-of-a-b!tch on here. Yeah, the Buckeyes are overrated garbage, and that's why they beat #1 Duke last night, but hey, tHuggy Bear bagged Barramine, Clementine, or whatever the He!! her name is...LOL You're literally too stupid to realize how dumb that you truly are, fatso. Skyhawk, Sled, M-Herd, and Stone did such a good job of destroying you that I didn't even have to respond to your 4,000th thread about me, which you posted last night. The funniest thing is that you're so delusional that you think that you can bully other posters off of the Board. We've all seen your pic, remember?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You're easily the dumbest son-of-a-b!tch on here. Yeah, the Buckeyes are overrated garbage, and that's why they beat #1 Duke last night, but hey, tHuggy Bear bagged Barramine, Clementine, or whatever the He!! her name is...LOL You're literally too stupid to realize how dumb that you truly are, fatso. Skyhawk, Sled, M-Herd, and Stone did such a good job of destroying you that I didn't even have to respond to your 4,000th thread about me, which you posted last night. The funniest thing is that you're so delusional that you think that you can bully other posters off of the Board. We've all seen your pic, remember?
The dumbass clown doesn't realize he's a dumbass clown.

Regardless, I think it's pretty cool you were able to shame the fat ass into purchasing a lot account, despite it having to take away an extra pizza for his rotund wife.

Can you imagine how long it took the auto parts fetching reject to scrape enough coins together to be able to afford a Blue Lot subscription? He posted months ago that he was going to subscribe, but it took him damn near close to a year to be able to afford to do so. He might actually have to bypass the "Hot" sign in the Krispy Kreme front window for a day or two now.

The dumbass clown doesn't realize he's a dumbass clown.

Regardless, I think it's pretty cool you were able to shame the fat ass into purchasing a lot account, despite it having to take away an extra pizza for his rotund wife.
He shamed me just like you lured me here...LMAO

I knew you would make this post.

You truly are the dumbest piece of shit out there...

How funny is it a turdfan and a suckeye fan obsess over a WVU fan on a WVU message board....LMAO..

TOTAL OWNERSHIP!

Can you imagine how long it took the auto parts fetching reject to scrape enough coins together to be able to afford a Blue Lot subscription? He posted months ago that he was going to subscribe, but it took him damn near close to a year to be able to afford to do so. He might actually have to bypass the "Hot" sign in the Krispy Kreme front window for a day or two now.
Come say hi on the BL.

OH thats right...YOU CAN'T...FVKCING LOSER....LMAO

While I am posting on the BL...you and turdboy can keep making your lame fat jokes while blowing each other here in the outhouse where you both belong...LMAO

I wish we could return to the old board....this guy is tiresome to say the least!
I agree......the best thing to do is put it on ignore......but just like there are folks who like to watch accidents happen there are those of us who like to see it post stupid sexual stuff and then get embarrassed time and time again....so there is the dilemma

Come say hi on the BL.

OH thats right...YOU CAN'T...FVKCING LOSER....LMAO

While I am posting on the BL...you and turdboy can keep making your lame fat jokes while blowing each other here in the outhouse where you both belong...LMAO
You're the only fool who hasn't noticed that other posters--even many of the WVU fans--blame you for ruining this board. I'm not a subscriber to the Blue Lot now, so I hope that you spend all of your time there. Try not to pi$$ everybody off there, as you have done on this board and the main board. You also should learn to shut your fat mouth about sports, as you know nothing about them. Ohio State beat #1 Duke.

Imagine being so oblivious to everything in life that you can’t read the room online that no one likes you or even wants you here. The guy was so desperate for attention that he paid for a blue lot membership to just fit in even though no one likes him. One of the biggest self-ownages that I’ve seen in quite a while.

Imagine being so oblivious to everything in life that you can’t read the room online that no one likes you or even wants you here. The guy was so desperate for attention that he paid for a blue lot membership to just fit in even though no one likes him. One of the biggest self-ownages that I’ve seen in quite a while.
I herd that his "parents" banned it

Look at ALL the people talking about me.

You have the usual assclowns...now gramps and his outhouse clique are bringing me up.

Notice no one is actually discussing you twats...but here you are...showing me all the love in the world...hell...turdboy even made a mega thread about me. you have a mega thread about you? queenie comes rushing here to tell me suckeye basketball scores.....

I am truly am the straw that stirs the drink around here.

Keep talking about me boys....you know you love to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the BL for me.....

And oh yeah....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Talking" about you? Let's see your pic, WVUFriedFoodForever:

No description available.

Nice earring, fruit loop! LMAO!

• Haha
LMAO...Not sure what's funnier....that i FORCE you to post that pic 700 times or you actually think thats me.

BTW..where did you get that pic at? Just stalking people's FB pages looking for fat guys is my guess..

LMAO...Not sure what's funnier....that i FORCE you to post that pic 700 times or you actually think thats me.

BTW..where did you get that pic at? Just stalking people's FB pages looking for fat guys is my guess..
I see that you're crying on two boards simultaneously now, fatso. I'm caving in your fat head here, and M-Herd has you melting down on the main board. Free entertainment at its finest. LOL

I see that you're crying on two boards simultaneously now, fatso. I'm caving in your fat head here, and M-Herd has you melting down on the main board. Free entertainment at its finest. LOL
LMAO....It must be nice to live in your fantasy world...

I OWN YOU! Will FOREVER OWN YOU!

Free entertainment is forcing you to post a fat guys pic on here 900 times....LMAO.

Did you say hi to that cocksucker osugrad for me?

LMAO

Seriously...who are you posting this for? Me? Because you think your are trolling me? God knows you are a loser at that

Who else are you posting this shit for? turdboy? bedpan?

LMAO...what is the end result for you in all this?

So you can put on your resume you posted a fat guys pic online 10000 times.

You are so beyond a loser at this point....LMAO...look at you now....god only knows what your google search bar looks like....LMAO.

Seriously...who are you posting this for? Me? Because you think your are trolling me? God knows you are a loser at that

You are so beyond a loser at this point....LMAO...look at you now....god only knows what your google search bar looks like....LMAO.

you should consider a new hobby...you really suck at this one....seriously

you should consider a new hobby...you really suck at this one....seriously
Too bad I don't care about your opinion gramps....seriously...

Dont you love the irony that the guy posting attention whore pics all day is the actual attention whore?

LMAO...cocksucker queenie is sooooooo pathetic....

^^^^^^^ Trolled
Gramps trolled me? Now that is funny....LMAO...

Keep wasting your day look for these goofy photos you are posting...I am laughing at you with every one of them....LMAO!

You are an obsessed loser.

I WIN!

You don't care about Slow Sled's opinion so much that you respond to every one of his posts. Only you don't realize how STUPID you are, fatso! LMAO...we're all laughing at you!
Who is we? You and gramps? LMAO...I am sure I will survive.

YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU RESPOND TO MY EVERY POST AS WELL!

Right now....I am laughing at you wasting your day with these stupid pictures.....the glory hole must not be busy right now....LMAO

BTW...how many threads are you posting these pics in? FOUR.

Yeah...glad you aren't obsessed with me...LMAO!

Right now....I am laughing at you wasting your day with these stupid pictures.....the glory hole must not be busy right now....LMAO
What I know is that you're either a total fvcking retard or the biggest liar on Planet Earth. Take a look at the number of threads on this very board in which YOU are the last poster. Now, fvck off, fatso.

BTW...how many threads are you posting these pics in? FOUR.

Yeah...glad you aren't obsessed with me...LMAO!
how does it feel to know that every time you type something you get owned by a guy over 70 let alone everyone else.?..and I'll let you in on a little secret fluffy.....it's really easy to do.....now you either behave yourself or we will ALL put you on ignore and then you'll have to bug your momma with this drivel, and she might throw you out of her basement. Even a cold blooded guy like me hates to see people homeless during the holidays.....Santa is watching you and it doesn't look good so you better watch out🎅🖕

how does it feel to know that every time you type something you get owned by a guy over 70 let alone everyone else.?..and I'll let you in on a little secret fluffy.....it's really easy to do.....now you either behave yourself or we will ALL put you on ignore and then you'll have to bug your momma with this drivel, and she might throw you out of her basement. Even a cold blooded guy like me hates to see people homeless during the holidays.....Santa is watching you and it doesn't look good so you better watch out🎅🖕
You will have to show me where I have gotten owned.....please link it...

You saying im not good at this is getting owned? LMAO....

You may have a lower IQ than queenie...LMAO

And you think queenie will put ME on ignore? Laughable...the poor gal needs my attention....why else would she be spamming FOUR threads at the moment trying to get my attention.

You are so brilliant it took you two posts for two sentences...LMAO.

That Walton education has failed you gramps...LMAO

SO no links on where you owned me? What I thought.

You are so brilliant it took you two posts for two sentences...LMAO.

That Walton education has failed you gramps...LMAO

SO no links on where you owned me? What I thought.
my education has nothing to do with Walton and is far more advanced than anything that you have achieved in your entire existence......and if you EVER start comparing education and experience with me you will crash and burn worse than the hindenburg

my education has nothing to do with Walton and is far more advanced than anything that you have achieved in your entire existence......and if you EVER start comparing education and experience with me you will crash and burn worse than the hindenburg
Yawns.....the what? Hindenburg? Anything this century to relate to pops?

Its funny watching you go...because when you type....I just know you sit there thinking..."Now this is clever."....some truth for you...its not....

LMAO!

Yawns.....the what? Hindenburg? Anything this century to relate to pops?

Its funny watching you go...because when you type....I just know you sit there thinking..."Now this is clever."....some truth for you...its not....

LMAO!
and you completely avoided the education/ experience issue because you know you lose....from what I've heard there is only one thing that you have a lot of experience at......and that the experience hasn't helped the performance aspect at all...are you really sure you want to continue?

and you completely avoided the education/ experience issue because you know you lose....from what I've heard there is only one thing that you have a lot of experience at......and that the experience hasn't helped the performance aspect at all...are you really sure you want to continue?
Yeah...not funny at all.

Pops...all three people here at the outhouse can tell you aren't that bright...remember your stupid HEE HAW BITCH story....LMAO...pathetic....

Did you provide that link yet where you owned me? Still waiting.

^^^ Hey dumba$$ fat slob: This board is called the Woodshed, not the Outhouse. I understand your confusion, though, as you do have sh!t-for-brains.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT