ADVERTISEMENT

Akron, Western Michigan, Marshla

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
what a joke.......I thought THE ahia state university might want to make a statement......well that schedule sure does......CFN college football schedule strength.....marshla 94......nuts 57....WVU 8.........figures dont lie.....

Last edited:
Your creepy little obsession with Ohio State continues. Our conference schedule is far tougher than yours, dipsh1t. Do you have a tougher road game than at Oregon or a tougher home game than versus Michigan? Yeah, I don't think so. Enjoy playing in the watered-down Little 12 with no brands. It's just like the old Big Least after Miami and Virginia Tech left y'all for greener pastures. Nits by 10.

Your creepy little obsession with Ohio State continues. Our conference schedule is far tougher than yours, dipsh1t. Do you have a tougher road game than at Oregon or a tougher home game than versus Michigan? Yeah, I don't think so. Enjoy playing in the watered-down Little 12 with no brands. It's just like the old Big Least after Miami and Virginia Tech left y'all for greener pastures. Nits by 10.
That would win the game for PSU but not the bets!

That would win the game for PSU but not the bets!
Which would make it a moral victory for the Old Fold & Blew. State Penn has a chance to ruin a promising season for WVU like #1 Ohio State did when the Buckeyes rolled into Morganhole in 1998 and thumped the #11 Mountaineers. This was my only trip to Mountaingoat Field, and boy was it fun!

you of all people have no right to say the word obsession.....all I have to say is "Huggy Bear" or "souls in a jar " and you go apoplectic......is your game scheduler that much of a pussy or does he know something the rest of us don't?

Which would make it a moral victory for the Old Fold & Blew. State Penn has a chance to ruin a promising season for WVU like #1 Ohio State did when the Buckeyes rolled into Morganhole in 1998 and thumped the #11 Mountaineers. This was my only trip to Mountaingoat Field, and boy was it fun!
OBSESSION...talking about a game a quarter century ago

I don't care for the PSU QB, he was horrible last year against the Bucks. I do like Greene at WVU but I understand there will be other players on the field that can make a difference.

you of all people have no right to say the word obsession.....all I have to say is "Huggy Bear" or "souls in a jar " and you go apoplectic......is your game scheduler that much of a pussy or does he know something the rest of us don't?

watered down?.........how many b10 teams are there?......and other than meatchicken who's any good?.......to be "good" you have to at least score a touchdown in your bowl hgame

OBSESSION...talking about a game a quarter century ago
Speaking of female body parts, my little pu$$y on a string is so butthurt that he's responding in triplicate to my post. Somebody's itty bitty feelings have been hurt...LOLOLOL

Speaking of female body parts, my little pu$$y on a string is so butthurt that he's responding in triplicate to my post. Somebody's itty bitty feelings have been hurt...LOLOLOL
that's because you said 3 stupid things that needed to be addressed....quit saying stupid stuff and I won;t have to prove you wrong...it's that simple

that's because you said 3 stupid things that needed to be addressed....quit saying stupid stuff and I won;t have to prove you wrong...it's that simple
You've never proven anybody on here wrong in your life, Caddyshack. It's hilarious to watch you throw tantrums, though.

what a joke.......I thought THE ahia state university might want to make a statement......well that schedule sure does......CFN college football schedule strength.....marshla 94......nuts 57....WVU 8.........figures dont lie.....
Pansy ass schedule for sure. I guess they don't have the balls to play tough games early in the season like WVU does. I hope Marshall pulls another Notre Dame type upset when they visit Columbus and that the Sucknuts have as much trouble crossing the goal line as they did in last years Cotton Bowl. Not that I'm a Blundering Terd fan, but Ahia State needs taught a lesson about playing such a weak schedule.

Last edited:
Pansy ass schedule for sure. I guess they don't have the balls to play tough games early in the season like WVU does. I hope Marshall pulls another Notre Dame type upset when they visit Columbus and that the Sucknuts have as much trouble crossing the goal line as they did in last years Cotton Bowl. Not that I'm a Blundering Terd fan, but Ahia State needs taught a lesson about playing such a weak schedule.
Appreciate the well wishes but we're a dumpster fire not capable of doing much with the Bucks...OSU 52 MU 7!

Do you want to bet your double-wide on Marshall winning, Buzztard? I need some storage space for all of my Ohio State replica trophies for winning so many conference championships, big bowl games, and national titles.

Do you want to bet your double-wide on Marshall winning, Buzztard? I need some storage space for all of my Ohio State replica trophies for winning so many conference championships, big bowl games, and national titles.
I figure it comes OSU- 24 1/2.

you could store them in your head where I have lived rent free for years......I'll make space for them

I guess no one bothered to teach you reading comprehension.

First off, as I have said many times in the past I never bet on anything outside of a $5 twelve team parlay at my local pub which I never expect to win, but it helps keep the place open and makes watching the scores on gameday more interesting. Secondly I never said that I expected Marshall or any one of the G5's that Ahia State chose to open the season with AT HOME to beat the Suckeyes, just that it would teach Ahia State a lesson about scheduling 3 G5's in a row if any one of them could pull off an upset.

Brag about all of Ahia State's accomplishments of the past if you will, but it doesn't hide the fact that they play a pansy ass schedule THIS year.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I guess no one bothered to teach you reading comprehension.

First off, as I have said many times in the past I never bet on anything outside of a $5 twelve team parlay at my local pub which I never expect to win, but it helps keep the place open and makes watching the scores on gameday more interesting. Secondly I never said that I expected Marshall or any one of the G5's that Ahia State chose to open the season with AT HOME to beat the Suckeyes, just that it would teach Ahia State a lesson about scheduling 3 G5's in a row if any one of them could pull off an upset.

Brag about all of Ahia State's accomplishments of the past if you will, but it doesn't hide the fact that they play a pansy ass schedule THIS year.
Take a look at Michigan's out of conference schedule last season. It worked out okay for the Skunk Weasels, didn't it? Penn State is the best team on WVU's schedule, and the third best team--at best--on Ohio State's schedule. It's a new era in which WVU's conference schedule has no heavyweights, so y'all need to play some good out of conference opponents, not that sPitt is any good.

Take a look at Michigan's out of conference schedule last season. It worked out okay for the Skunk Weasels, didn't it? Penn State is the best team on WVU's schedule, and the third best team--at best--on Ohio State's schedule. It's a new era in which WVU's conference schedule has no heavyweights, so y'all need to play some good out of conference opponents, not that sPitt is any good.
then have your third baseman sign on the dotted line and come to Morgantown......but I bet he won't......cause he knows that there are more jars in Morgantown waiting to be filled with with buckeye souls

Yeah, I'm sure that Ohio State is terrified to go to Morganhole...LOL It's too bad that the Buckeyes ruined Dandy Don's promising season in 1998. WVU was ranked #11 in the preseason only to get curb-stomped by the #1 Buckeyes in Morganhole. Still my only trip to MountainGoat Field, and what a night it was! I did some serious sh1t talking to the college boys that night.

Yeah, I'm sure that Ohio State is terrified to go to Morganhole...LOL It's too bad that the Buckeyes ruined Dandy Don's promising season in 1998. WVU was ranked #11 in the preseason only to get curb-stomped by the #1 Buckeyes in Morganhole. Still my only trip to MountainGoat Field, and what a night it was! I did some serious sh1t talking to the college boys that night.
reciting facts from a quarter century ago......OBSESSION....

........... Still my only trip to MountainGoat Field, and what a night it was! I did some serious sh1t talking to the college boys that night.
I always figured that you are the type of fan that makes a total ass of himself when visiting another teams stadium. Thanks for confirming it.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I always figured that you are the type of fan that makes a total ass of himself when visiting another teams stadium. Thanks for confirming it.
Plenty of hillbillies yapped on me before the game but disappeared before the game was over. I'm sure that WVU fans crowed when the Old Fold & Blew beat Ohio State that one time...in 1897. Were you there to see it? LMAO!

The Horseshoe? Hell, Cousins are afraid to come to Huntington, let alone Columbus!
Tony, do you really think that WVU is going to give up the only non P4 game on our schedule to play an away game at ANY G-5's place? You are smarter than that. That game is ALWAYS going to be an early season home game for us, and you know as well as I do it has nothing to do with fearing Marshall.

Tony, do you really think that WVU is going to give up the only non P4 game on our schedule to play an away game at ANY G-5's place? You are smarter than that. That game is ALWAYS going to be an early season home game for us, and you know as well as I do it has nothing to do with fearing Marshall.
Is it codified in WV statute that WVU-MU football or basketball games MUST be held in Morgantown?

I've already shown you the reason WVU won't give up their lone non P-4 game to play at ANY G-5's home field as long as we keep having 11 P-4s on the schedule, and if you are reasonable you'd understand WVU's thinking on that.

As for the basketball scheduling, you know as well as I do what caused the personality conflict between Huggins and D'Antoni, and it was all Doctrine Dan's fault. Maybe now that both head coaches of our respective schools have been replaced maybe someday cooler heads will resume that series.

I've already shown you the reason WVU won't give up their lone non P-4 game to play at ANY G-5's home field as long as we keep having 11 P-4s on the schedule, and if you are reasonable you'd understand WVU's thinking on that.

As for the basketball scheduling, you know as well as I do what caused the personality conflict between Huggins and D'Antoni, and it was all Doctrine Dan's fault. Maybe now that both head coaches of our respective schools have been replaced maybe someday cooler heads will resume that series.
If we're going for honesty, then I'm compelled to say that the old days of the MU-WVU games are long gone. In the current state of college athletics, MU has no place at the table. WVU in my opinion is nominally in a better position but only nominally! We live in a economically poor state low with a low population that continues to decline. "College" sports are essentially profession sports now and only a select number of schools have the financial resources to be "real" players in the game.

If we're going for honesty, then I'm compelled to say that the old days of the MU-WVU games are long gone. In the current state of college athletics, MU has no place at the table. WVU in my opinion is nominally in a better position but only nominally! We live in a economically poor state low with a low population that continues to decline. "College" sports are essentially profession sports now and only a select number of schools have the financial resources to be "real" players in the game.
I would agree.....WVU would be in the second tier of those money schools.......mostly because of some big time donors..marshla would be in the 3rd or 4th..........our 2 teams might play in basketball eventually with the program changes but football will never happen for reasons that have been well documented

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT