ADVERTISEMENT

Akron, Western Michigan, Marshla

" Thou shalt not whine about continuing a game when you are getting your ass reamed"........remember your AD really wanted to keep playing until Tavon returned the kick for a TD..... then he couldn't get out of motown quick enough
Was that the 90 to 60 game? I bet the under!

I would agree.....WVU would be in the second tier of those money schools.......mostly because of some big time donors..marshla would be in the 3rd or 4th..........our 2 teams might play in basketball eventually with the program changes but football will never happen for reasons that have been well documented
Somewhat disagree, I don't think MU has a tier anymore and I think we'd all agree WVU doesn't have a seat at the adult table, some what's it matter if you site with the 12 year old's or the 10 year old's! Money has ruined college sports as we once knew it!

y
Somewhat disagree, I don't think MU has a tier anymore and I think we'd all agree WVU doesn't have a seat at the adult table, some what's it matter if you site with the 12 year old's or the 10 year old's! Money has ruined college sports as we once knew it!
you got that right.......but you will always have teams with all the talent and money in the world that will bite the big one against supposedly lesser teams.......WV/Uga marshla/ notre shame for examples.....we are both familiar with teams who have everything and end up with nothing

y

you got that right.......but you will always have teams with all the talent and money in the world that will bite the big one against supposedly lesser teams.......WV/Uga marshla/ notre shame for examples.....we are both familiar with teams who have everything and end up with nothing
You boys are in better shape than we are least if you develop a player you might have a chance to retain him, we would lose him to the highest bidder in a heartbeat!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT