ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Texas A&M

A lot of folks expecting a disappointing year. Not me though. We’ll find out.

Struggling early is fine for this team. They will be much better by mid season

It's basically a new frontline and it's showing. They have talent but not playing like a team. How good was Adrian? Hope we can improve in the second half. This is a tough game to get it all synced.

Over...........rated..........Another reason why preseason polls are worthless. Hope we can rebound and finish in top half of the league.

Tex A&M has all sorts of shooters, they are huge, and unfazed by our press. Carter needs help out there.

But it's our defense that is killing us.......if we have to rely on Harler, Bender, and Bolden on the court at the same time......we will be hurt defensively.

Why is Bender playing this much? Konate already in the doghouse? Absolutely no offense, and no defense.

Amazing to think we had it down to 8 points........now we have people that look like they are quitting out there.

Bender has some wicked bad feet. Allen can’t move too well. Harler can’t run too well.

I expect we won’t be pressing too much longer this year.

Still, will be much better by January

Will we fall out of the top 25 after suffering another blowout loss on National TV. We just can’t shoot. I feel bad for Carter. This team is just too slow. Oh well, thank God Basketball is not like football or we be done after one embarrassing loss.

Best part of tonight is.........coming home and starting over. Huggs has his work cut out for him.......team has a lot more deficiencies than I was hoping. Too many "no shows" tonight from guys that have to show up.

Will we fall out of the top 25 after suffering another blowout loss on National TV. We just can’t shoot. I feel bad for Carter. This team is just too slow. Oh well, thank God Basketball is not like football or we be done after one embarrassing loss.
We have no business being in the top 25

It’s night 1, regroup and figure out wtf we’re doing against upcoming tomato cans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT