ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Syracuse: Camping World Bowl

I know it's too early to say.........'Let's Bring On The Mountaineers.' I'll be back in about 3 hours or so. Warez

I hate to be Debbie Downer but we have three players out who will be on NFL rosters next season..Cuse lost to Clemson by 4 and put 51 on a very good NC State team..

It will be good to get a look at what we have for next season. We will have a better idea if we need to find a new QB.

yeah, this isn't garbage time in a blowout..or one play when the helmet came off of Grier..this game is a whole different animal.

It’s nice they take action breaks between commercials.

You have to create a URL.
Easiest way is to post them to social media and then post the URL on here.

I don’t do any social media like Facebook or linked in. I may have an acct but never go on them. Compliance crap with my company. What’s a URL and how do you create it?

I don’t do any social media like Facebook or linked in. I may have an acct but never go on them. Compliance crap with my company. What’s a URL and how do you create it?

There is something called Google.
You can learn pretty much anything you want if you know how to follow directions

Ok I’ll make a deal with you. You play smart guy trapping me into BS. I’ll figure out how to do it tomorrow after golf then I’ll abuse you all night tomorrow. I’ll post the band at halftime to prove I’m here to you haha.

Ok I’ll make a deal with you. You play smart guy trapping me into BS. I’ll figure out how to do it tomorrow after golf then I’ll abuse you all night tomorrow. I’ll post the band at halftime to prove I’m here to you haha.

I thought you wanted to share your experience with the board.
But....I guess not.

Include the IP.

I am....
My son and his family went to visit my ex wife...

Enjoying the time by myself again with some bourbon and football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT