ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Stephen F. Austin - NCAA Tournament

Huggins has been good for the University but time to look for another coach.

Also, spare me the "he loves WVU with all his heart". He would have never came to WVU if he didn't get the boot from Cincy. We tried going after him and he turned us down. His style of basketball is not suited for good teams who can break a press and Huggins has shown that he has not been able to adapt to the modern style/culture of basketball.

Thank god for MSU. Though it doesn't really matter, I'm not turning watching sports until May.

And who recruits and coaches these players?

SHUT THE F**K UP! Gee whiz. You are just a big whiny baby. You only post when something bad happens. Go back to your mom's tit in your basement bedroom. These recruits were good enough to go 13-5 in the Big 12, go to the Sweet 16 last year. So, F**K OFF!

Huggins has been good for the University but time to look for another coach.

Also, spare me the "he loves WVU with all his heart". He would have never came to WVU if he didn't get the boot from Cincy. We tried going after him and he turned us down. His style of basketball is not suited for good teams who can break a press and Huggins has shown that he has not been able to adapt to the modern style/culture of basketball.

You don't know jack sh!t. This same team made a run last year, and had a damn good year this year. If you judge them on one game, then that's your F**KING FAULT! Living your life through the ups and downs of a college team. Yeah, big of you. Isn't it time for your shift at the Sheetz?

You don't know jack sh!t. This same team made a run last year, and had a damn good year this year. If you judge them on one game, then that's your F**KING FAULT! Living your life through the ups and downs of a college team. Yeah, big of you. Isn't it time for your shift at the Sheetz?

lol what.

I'm in med school bitch. How is your shit life going?

Sorry we LOST. Probably WORSE I can ever remember. The sun comes up though and Life goes on. I hope SFA beats ND. They were ready...we were not ready for what they BROUGHT...We Lost.
Part of being a WVU Fan. Time for some baseball and I hope the ladies can make some NOISE!

ADVERTISEMENT