ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Stephen F. Austin - NCAA Tournament

Anyone else kinda glad we didn't the midwest 2 seed? Middle Tennessee was clearly more talented than MSU.

Just make solid passes... ...for the love of God. That defense is in our faces...but stop with all the soft shit.

I like when the refs let them play but they are letting SFA play a little too much.

This game has a very odd feel about it. This Walkup guy does not seem like a good basketball player but he is always around the ball, and we just seem to keep handing to him.

Missed layups, sloppy passes, stupid play by Adrian. I will say that the refs are touchy against our guys, but letting them get away with almost every bump or hand check. Despite that WVU should be able to overcome this.

Still can't shoot for shat. Don't care what Huggs says, we miss wide open looks far too often for us to be anything other than a below average shooting team. They are playing good defense, but refs are definitely calling it closer against WVU on D. Esa is the only bright spot so far.

And it's the return of the, "Let's stand around on offense" offense.

I honestly do not know if this team has the wherewithal to turn this around in the second half. I hope they do.
Paige and Phillip have vanished.

i think phillip plays more in the 2nd half. and he and dax start driving to the rim

Still can't shoot for shat. Don't care what Huggs says, we miss wide open looks far too often for us to be anything other than a below average shooting team. They are playing good defense, but refs are definitely calling it closer against WVU on D. Esa is the only bright spot so far.

It's like our guys are surprised when they have an open shot and that throws off their rhythm.

Embarrassing

Watch out ... someone on a high horse with a Star Wars name will call you out if you say an embarrassing performance is embarassing. Because if you are not a former athlete, you have no valid opinion even though observation is not the same as playing.

And it's the return of the, "Let's stand around on offense" offense.

I honestly do not know if this team has the wherewithal to turn this around in the second half. I hope they do.
Paige and Phillip have vanished.
They don't....they will bury their heads now because with the fouls they are afraid to play.

When is Williams going to get a pass at the top of the key with an open lane and actually drive it? He gets the ball there and freezes as if he doesn't know what to do. His hesitation kills him.

Walkup is the reincarnation of Larry Bird in this game. He is out passing us, out defending us, out rebounding us and out shooting us. He is only 6-4

Poor game preparation...very disappointing....but like someone said earlier in the season. We have a team that can Beat anyone and unfortunately LOSE to anyone. Austin came to play. WVU has their heads in bracketology and hype. Think we go DOWN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT