ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Stephen F. Austin - NCAA Tournament

WHAT THE F**K DID HE DO???? Of all the crap that's been said by both sides, give a T there??? F**K THEM!

anything can happen in this tournament. we got a terrible match-up. these guys are pretty good. they wont lose until they play a team like xavier.

if we can just get 4 3s in a row and stop them from scoring...we're right back in it.

Any shot at a TCU style finish? Or Texas Tech? Those games were almost losses and we stormed back in final 4 minutes....yeah, I'm grasping here...

WVU needs to fire Huggins and try to go after Greg Marshall from Wichita St. Time to cut the cord. At least Greg Marshall's team can make free throws and he recruits good guards.

Just a terrible game that I didn't expect...this Walkup kid is good. The players need to make plays, but what was our game plane tonight? Totally reactive...

Huggins didn't dribble off his foot like Carter did.... Huggins didn't throw stupid pass like Phillip did.

The players lost this game plain and simple.

Dakich was 100 percent correct.. We're over-rated. We can't shoot and we can't score if we don't get turnovers because we can't play a lick of defense in the half court. We have been totally exposed.

We're a copy of all but one of Huggins' teams at Cincinnati .... decent in the regular season and then choke badly in the first weekend of the tournament as Huggins gets badly outcoached.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Don't give a flip about the rest of this game. Carter absent mildly dribbling off his own flipping leg and giving up an easy transition. These guys should be ashamed. Not of losing, but folding like a cheap suit when these guys didn't cower in fear.

No, this team should be ashamed of themselves. From Huggins on down. They expected to waltz in to this game and be given a win. SFU didn't come out shooting lights out and WVU simply being cold. They should walk off the court tonight with their heads down in shame and embarrassment.

welp i'm done, can't stomach any more basketball this season. Couldn't give a rats who wins the NC.

We've let one guy (Walkup) beat us all night and our coaching staff and players have no answer for him... Unbelievable.

Almost comical at the end. If you weren't a WVU fan I guess you had a great time watching this complete and total embarassment blow out loss. I guess the good news is that it is the year of the first round upset.

Dakich was 100 percent correct.. We're over-rated. We can't shoot and we can't score if we don't get turnovers because we can't play a lick of defense in the half court. We have been totally exposed.

We're a copy of all but one of Huggins' teams at Cincinnati .... decent in the regular season and then choke badly in the first weekend of the tournament as Huggins gets badly outcoached.

Bingo.

The Bob Huggins Cincy-type teams strike again. When he's a higher rank and expected to do things, his teams fold like a chair.

Same here. Huggins should be a little nervous about his job right now. This is the kind of performance that heats the seat. And getting a technical as your team dribbles the ball in to halfcourt and not even in the heat moment only fans the flames.

Same here. Huggins should be a little nervous about his job right now. This is the kind of performance that heats the seat. And getting a technical as your team dribbles the ball in to halfcourt and not even in the heat moment only fans the flames.

Huggins is not nervous about his job.
But I would be thrilled if Brad Underwood became our coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT