ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Radford

Cool story lol. So who benefits from him being fired again? Who is it helping? Answer that. I mean, to take such a moral stance, surely this is helping someone, right? Hmm....

You are the type who think influential people (a basketball coach) should be punished beyond what the legal system would do to you and most people, and harm their lives ever further just to prove a point that has never been proven, and never will. You like to see others suffer more and that is all it is. No shortage of you little jerry springer pussies in this world these days. You dont even question what good comes out of stuff like this, because its just to stroke your ego. You want their lives harmed on top of the legal system because it makes you feel good about yourself. Its stupid and literally does nothing to help anyone and neverv has but you will die on that hill because you think it makes you morally right, but it doesnt. It makes you an idiot. But keep trying to convince me of something you never will convince me of. Write it all out....
1. Who is it "helping"? It appears it is helping Huggs because he is FINALLY taking sobriety serious because he ended up losing something he loved so much.

2. People lose their jobs more than you think for what you consider "small" infractions like DUI's. Just go look at anyone in a public or private educational setting. They are held to higher standards than a business or corporation would hold their employees.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm not trying to take a higher "moral" ground.

• Haha
Reactions: deedoubleyou
With all he has done to dry up, what he has done for the school, program, state and the love he has for the fans of WVU, I feel he should at least be considered for the job.

In my opinion, I think he should be the next coach at West Virginia.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
With all he has done to dry up, what he has done for the school, program, state and the love he has for the fans of WVU, I feel he should at least be considered for the job.

In my opinion, I think he should be the next coach at West Virginia.
And maybe that's the plan? Keep this staff together in interim basis? I don't believe it will happen, but possibly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT