ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Kansas

They have to finish strong. It’s been a string of tough games, but WVU has the ability to grind it out and seal the deal.

Edit: tied game.. can’t have the wheels falling off now. 2nd half teams go far in the tourney and Bob Huggins-coached teams do struggle in the 2nd half.

A really fun game is to go to espin's gamecast and watch WVU's win % start at 75% slowly trickle down until it turns to KU's winning likelihood and watch it rapidly climb.

And so.................it's 2 and out for the Mountaineer roundballers. I cannot believe how the Mountaineer seniors were firing that ball from never never land toward the end of the game. I am disappointed that Teddy Allen sat the entire game. Teddy Allen has no business on the bench! The kid is a gamer and should get his minutes! OK, one more thing. Why does Carter drive the basket in amongst the tall timber and then figure out that the shot isn't there? Wow, he gets into trouble so often doing this! Warez

Last edited:
And so.................it's 2 and out for the Mountaineer roundballers. I cannot believe how the Mountaineer seniors were firing that ball from never never land toward the end of the game. I am disappointed that Teddy Allen sat the entire game. Teddy Allen has no business on the bench! The kid is a gamer and should get his minutes! OK, one more thing. Why does Carter drive the basket in amongst the tall timber and then figure out that the shot isn't there? Wow, he gets into trouble so often doing this! Warez

That one is easy. When you cant make shots from the outside, why go out to guard them. Plus, where has Daxter Miles been? He's really giving us nothing right now offensively. Finally, sitting Allen to send him a message... I don't know, especially in a game in which he would have been a matchup problem, that ultimately led to a loss???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT