ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Iowa State

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Tip-off set for 6 p.m.

WVSports.com and the WVU Fan Store are teaming up to offer you a chance to win free WVU gear for doing nothing more than participating in our game threads for WVU football and basketball games.

For the remainder of the basketball season when you post in our game thread you will be entered into a drawing for one of two $10 gift cards to the WVU Fan Store (http://westvirginia.rivalsfanstore.com/).

Several hours before each game we will start a game thread and again all you have to do is share your thoughts on the game. All we ask is that you actually give some thought to your post rather than simply going with a one or two word post in an effort to be in the drawing. Also there may be a few surprise items added along the way.

Within 24 hours following each game we will pick two winners randomly and you will be emailed your gift certificate code. While we obviously encourage you to use the card to buy Mountaineer gear you are welcome to use it to buy anything offered, which includes pro sports apparel and fan items.

Where he would have the record as the only NCAA player with 1,500 points, 500 rebounds, 500 assists and 300 steals in a career.
That's an amazing statistic. I'm very thankful to him and glad that he gave us 110% every game.

Hopefully we get an easy win and get ready for TT. Right now Kansas and Tech tied with 1:45 left

....24% on the battery & I gotta go to work..will be dippin' in & out 2nd half...time to step on their necks!....

With 15 total fouls we are way below our average for this point of the game. JC is the only guy with 3 but Beetle has been on the bench for most of the game and is well rested. Should be able to put this one away easy with 11 min left.

Huge win!! This team looks like they're getting into a good rhythm at the right time.

A question about ISU's depth. I know they only had seven with their scorer at his dad's funeral and two are out for the season, but where the hell are players 11-15 at?

Have they only dressed 10 the entire year? I never heard it mentioned why they only had 10 to start with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT