ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

Bullshite....dont even start with that crap.

This was all on Holgs and his staff.
....oh yeah....you're right.....your vast array of national championship hardware blinded me to your vast knowledge of all things football oriented.....yeah, you're right....defensive delay of game is as common an occurance as the cold...picked up flags on Offensive PI are normal....STFU....

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Yes sir....................31-31. I was there as Pitt and Brad Van Pelt just kept coming back on the Mountaineers. WV could have ran down the clock and possibly won but they snapped the ball with plenty of time left on the play clock time after time...............and Pitt capitalized on WV coaching blunders. Warez

Well, to be picky, they gave up 22 points in the 4th qtr. But that wasn't on the coaches. That was one game where you could squarely put it on the players themselves. I was at that game too.

pitt kicked a perfect onsides kick and recovered. They gave pitt a fumble when Napoleon was on his knees in the middle of a pile and they didn't see it. WVU DB's dropped two interceptions right in their hands, one was in the end zone and the DB was standing there waiting for it, had both hands on it and dropped it.

Truth is if it weren't for so many pitt turnovers they might have beaten WVU. Their defense wasn't bad that year.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Refs are comical, picking up flags and the mini conference before calling the D delay of game. The D played horrible but the refs seem to enjoy screwing with wvu in this conference.

....oh yeah....you're right.....your vast array of national championship hardware blinded me to your vast knowledge of all things football oriented.....yeah, you're right....defensive delay of game is as common an occurance as the cold...picked up flags on Offensive PI are normal....STFU....

Why don't you STFU.....losers blame officials.....we just gave up 23 points in the fourth to an 0-6 team.

Yeah...that was all on the officials...

Go back to playing Madden and let the big boys talk about the game.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
.....never ceases to amaze me the number of National Championship caliber "coaches" that are on this site.....guess why it's free....

Go **** yourself. If you don't think this almost disaster was on coaching, then you definitely should do everyone a favor and stop watching football.....

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Why don't you STFU.....losers blame officials.....we just gave up 23 points in the fourth to an 0-6 team.

Yeah...that was all on the officials...

Go back to playing Madden and let the big boys talk about the game.
.....awww....did your mommy finally buy you those pull-ups you been hoping for?...

Fellows you guys can stay up and argue all you want. I doubt your arguing online is gonna change the world or the world of WVU football. I'm tired and I am old.

Going to bed and I will sleep good. WVU won. Of course I sleep good if I'm tired and WVU loses. I do sleep better when they win though.

Argue away!!!!

Long live Ball!

And what makes you an expert exactly?

Amaze me with your resume.
...me?...got no resume' related to football....know what I see when I'm watchin' with the "gods-eye" view.....never claimed to be anything other than a fan....just seriously tire of all the "coaches" reacting in a visceral fashion after not winning by 40 points....

Dear lord if that is the best you have.....just quit now.

Now again..what makes you the expert?
....will post this again just for you...
..me?...got no resume' related to football....know what I see when I'm watchin' with the "gods-eye" view.....never claimed to be anything other than a fan....just seriously tire of all the "coaches" reacting in a visceral fashion after not winning by 40 points....

To his defense, he has ZERO quality DB's to do anything, plus his DL is pretty bad. LB's are good...and saved the game.
So that being said .......... 7-5 / 6-6 is a reasonable expectations for the year, given your evaluation of this team's quality of talent defensively?

The refs had a mini conference and tried to figure out what to call. Instead of the O offsides call they went with the d delay of game. Just more stumbling and bumbling by big 12 officials.
Can anybody explain why we had a defensive delay of game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT