ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

These guys are funny.

ETGFspk.jpg

Why teams try to run is beyond my understanding. We commit so many PI's I'd throw it deep every play.

Why do we constantly rush 3? When we do blitz their QB can't handle it. We give up so many long plays when we rush 3

Baylor DB's......and coaching......wow......you have 7 seconds left, you drop in a zone and allow a TD? Play man-to-man, who cares if you have a PI and the ball gets put on the 2 yard line, WVU would have kicked the FG and went in to the half in that scenario.

Baylor DB's......and coaching......wow......you have 7 seconds left, you drop in a zone and allow a TD? Play man-to-man, who cares if you have a PI and the ball gets put on the 2 yard line, WVU would have kicked the FG and went in to the half in that scenario.
Give WV a little credit. They did call the play, throw, and catch the pass.

Not an impressive performance so far against a vastly undermanned opponent. Play is undisciplined again. Better play a complete game against the next five opponents.

Not an impressive performance so far against a vastly undermanned opponent. Play is undisciplined again. Better play a complete game against the next five opponents.

We have speed, we have a QB, we have RB's, but have OL and DL problems, and a secondary that couldn't cover my grandma (she's been dead for 15 years).

How many yards will Baker Mayfield and Mason Rudolph have on our secondary? Damn.......hope we can score a couple more TD's in the 4th quarter.

just when i thought i could grab another beer and a dip and relax this shit happens....we better tack on a couple more scores

Dumbest staff in America that didnt see the onsides kick coming....then we have no idea how to line up on D....and boom....we have a game now....good stuff.

This turn of events is the exact point I have been making. Each year we get better at flag football but struggle with a whole host of other issues. This video game style of football is getting boring.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
The play calling is on the WV coaches. WV quit trying to score and the coaches have them playing scared as Baylor mounts their comeback. Just calling it like I see it. WV will be lucky to escape Waco. Warez

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for what is happening right now. We had a 38-13 lead late in the third quarter.......it should not be in Baylor's hands with a chance to tie.......

The play calling on that last offensive drive was ignorant. 1 run and 2 passes against a team 109th vs the run. Also why were we hurrying and not eating up the clock? The passes were short and behind the line of scrimmage.

Dana called more runs.

Hope that doesn't bite us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT