ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

The play calling on that last offensive drive was ignorant. 1 run and 2 passes against a team 109th vs the run. Also why were we hurrying and not eating up the clock?

Dana called more runs.

Dana isn't calling plays anymore.......and where is Crawford? Hurt?

We deserve to lose....up 38-13.....this staff needs to go and go now....this is an 0-6 team btw.

damn thing is if we hold them on the 2 pt conversion we still have to make a play on the on-side kick and then defend the hail mary. we're our own worst enemy

Out coached. Holgs and the WV coaches quit throwing the ball down field. Shame on them! Baylor almost sent our boys on the looooong trip home. Know what I mean? Warez

So, a game where the highlights should have been about Grier and Sills.....it will be wall-to-wall coverage of an 0-7 team and how we folded in the 4th quarter.

Btw Donalad EUGENE Nehlen once had a team give up 28 in a qtr vs Pitt at home for a game that ended in a TIE (really a loss), and he still went to the HOF.

I believe Dana should do a sit down with the OC and say we run and kill clock in that situation

Btw Donalad EUGENE Nehlen once had a team give up 28 in a qtr vs Pitt at home for a game that ended in a TIE (really a loss), and he still went to the HOF.

I believe Dana should do a sit down with the OC and say we run and kill clock in that situation

So, you defend this by citing Nehlen?

Anyone else still think a power 5 team is looking at Gibby?

Absolute terrible defense.

daggone...im glad we won...if we ever put a complete game together and played with some discipline, someone is in for an asswhipping. were not a bad team were just .......... bipolar

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
daggone...im glad we won...if we ever put a complete game together and played with some discipline, someone is in for an asswhipping. were not a bad team were just .......... bipolar

I'll disagree.....we are an average team with a very good offense. Our special teams and defense is horrible....and our offense has costly drops at times.......we will finish 7-5 as I predicted.

Reactions: Rootmaster

Yes sir....................31-31. I was there as Pitt and Brad Van Pelt just kept coming back on the Mountaineers. WV could have ran down the clock and possibly won but they snapped the ball with plenty of time left on the play clock time after time...............and Pitt capitalized on WV coaching blunders. Warez

Last edited:
Anyone else still think a power 5 team is looking at Gibby?

Absolute terrible defense.

That Van Bulldawg is not doing too bad. His guys weren't great but good enough to make the one play they need to. I'm glad we won and Baylor LOST and Matt Ruhl has to be wondering why he didn't take Oregon.

Yes sir....................31-31. I was there as Pitt and Brad Van Pelt just kept coming back on the Mountaineers. WV could have ran down the clock and possibly won but they snapped the ball with plenty of time left time after time...............and Pitt capitalized on WV coaching blunders. Warez
i was there too warez and yes, that game sucked. it was alex van pelt though....north marion boy who went to texas and turned into a pretty decent qb.

i was there too warez and yes, that game sucked. it was alex van pelt though....north marion boy who went to texas and turned into a pretty decent qb.

Round Hillbilly..........................you are correct. It was Alex Van Pelt. Major Harris was a treat to watch but Nehlen was out coached that night and money won't change it. By the way................thanks for getting the spelling of my name right. Most folks can't spell wurf a hoot! Warez

Yes sir....................31-31. I was there as Pitt and Brad Van Pelt just kept coming back on the Mountaineers. WV could have ran down the clock and possibly won but they snapped the ball with plenty of time left on the play clock time after time...............and Pitt capitalized on WV coaching blunders. Warez

I was there.

2nd worse loss to those shits I've ever seen. This is why clock killing should be on. Strategy card. That 31-31 LOSS was pure ignorance and no excuse. That was the worse collapse in Mountaineer Field History

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT