ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Valero Alamo Bowl officials expected today. Also representatives from Los Angeles Rams, New York Giants, Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers.

On the depth chart given out to media members, WVU So. Jovon Durante listed as the starter at Z WR. Devonte Mathis expected to get start.

Instead of a pass into the end zone...............I would have had Mr. Petteway run the ball. Dadgummit!

2-9 for 19 yards........had the ball THREE times across the 50 yard line and have only 3 points thus far.

This game has the feel of a game that you fool around and lose.
Not a prediction. But if just feels like that kind of game.

Didn't a Michigan player last week get flagged for not having his mouthpiece in? If so, the Baylor QB didn't have his in either and no flag.......just saying......

Skyler better use his hand warmers and get a feel for that ball! 2 for 9 ain't gonna cut in going forward. OK.................I'm going to say...............make it quick Skyler. The Baylor Bears ain't gonna roll over just because it's cold in Mo'Town.

The way things transpired after last week's game and leading up to this game you really had to wonder where Skyler's head was going to be in this game.

Let's hope that he get's it back and gets this offense rolling.

9-3 here we come if this team doesn't get it together. Howard has reverted.

Throws off his back foot so much that he cannot complete the intermediate pass. I don't think he has reverted.....I've said all along that he's played over what he's capable of. Not disrespecting him, but that's true. He's playing to his abilities thus far today.

The way things transpired after last week's game and leading up to this game you really had to wonder where Skyler's head was going to be in this game.

What happened after last week's game?? I'm lost....

Look .... if things don't change I'm afraid this kid is going to get booed off the field in his last home game.

Throws off his back foot so much that he cannot complete the intermediate pass. I don't think he has reverted.....I've said all along that he's played over what he's capable of. Not disrespecting him, but that's true. He's playing to his abilities thus far today.

I agree......................Skyler throws off the back foot way to often. That's why he's inaccurate and also why the ball is sailing. There you have it. I'm a Sky fan but facts are facts. Plant that front foot!

Is skyler hurt? Damn he looks bad today. Hope he gets his sh!t together soon

Gibby just looked like Chris Farley on the bus in Billy Madison.
The_Decisive_moment_billy-madison-bus_600pixelsB.jpg

Glad to see the playcalling from last week has carried over to this week......DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP....HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE......PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY

Hey.......................who's calling these plays? I cannot believe what I am seeing. OK, if WV will use Petteway as the running back.............they can come out with a win. Petteway is the man right now and Holgs should recognize this.

There's better QB play at Wheeling Island.

I'm confident in saying this......

.....Major Harris or Marc Bulger could roll out there RIGHT NOW at their current age and be better than 2-11 for 19 yards.......against BAYLOR of all defenses......just saying.

He can't call you the fans then come out and crap the bed.

Well that 4th down call tells me the coaches aren't comfortable with our QB right now either......

If Howard isn't pulled at halftime, then I suppose they don't care about winning. Baylor will box up on the run and let Howard continue to Rex Grossman balls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT