ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

We'll win or lose this game in the second half.

I know ... I should be on TV talking about football.

Seriously .... Dana needs to do his best "horse whispering" with Sky at halftime in order for us to pull out this game.

If Howard isn't pulled at halftime, then I suppose they don't care about winning. Baylor will box up on the run and let Howard continue to Rex Grossman balls.
Ho-hum. Skyler will throw for 150-175 yards in the second half.

OK............relax during halftime. WV will come out strong in the 2nd half. The Sky will settle down during the break and will get some passes completed. Also, Pettaway will get most of the carries in the 2nd half and finish with over 125 yards for the game. I get my info from the 'shiny shoes'. It's a done deal. Warez

If Howard isn't pulled at halftime, then I suppose they don't care about winning. Baylor will box up on the run and let Howard continue to Rex Grossman balls.

All the players are pulled at halftime but The Sky will (of course) start the 2nd half...........and yes, the Mountaineers will win..............with The Sky at QB.

Not every player can be a star or all-conference, but you expect your "worst" players to fill their positions and perform well. Being outstanding isn't expected. This QB play is not serviceable, it's not mediocre, it's flatly inept.

Ok .... missed field goal.

I'm not panicking. But I am now officially in the very concerned mode.

Keep editing loser....

I've accomplished more in my life than you can in TWO.....and yes, I was booed at points of it as well.......didn't make me go and cry on my coaches shoulders or to the press......pussification of American continues......

One more edit just for you.......BACK ON THE IGNORE LIST......

I've accomplished more in my life than you can in TWO.....and yes, I was booed at points of it as well.......didn't make me go and cry on my coaches shoulders or to the press......pussification of American continues......

Tell me what you've accomplished.

Sure, and when we do, I will catch you and Keaton spooning.
We've never hijacked a game thread with a cat fight. If we've argued it is usually about the topic at hand.

Now please ... excuse yourselves to the girls room and have your cat fight.

We've never hijacked a game thread with a cat fight. If we've argued it is usually about the topic at hand.

Now please ... excuse yourselves to the girls room and have your cat fight.

I'm not going anywhere......the other dude doesn't understand the "ignore" button.....my only mistake was taking him off it......which I have since corrected.

OK....4th and 3.....Baylor will sell out on the run.....perfect time for the rollout and dump to TE or FB....but appears we are going to punt??????? HUH?????

WHY IS THAT PLAY NOT REVIEWABLE? The Baylor lineman NEVER had possession to throw it forward....he tapped it....that's not a throw AFTER it's been fumbled.

What a terrible game all around. Horrible playcalling, horrible play, horrible officiating. What a game to forget. Holy hell.

The defense was ok, though.

Edit: However, I did find Grobe's complete apathy to be amusing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT