ADVERTISEMENT

WVU to the Final Four

The last place team in the ACC had to play NCAA tournament teams 12 times, 14 times if Cuse gets in, during their 18 game conference schedule

The last place team in the Big East had to face an NCAA tournament team 14 times during their conference schedule too

The last place team in the Big12 had to face an NCAA Tournament team 10 times, 12 if Kansas St beats WVU and gets in

The last place team in the ACC had to play NCAA tournament teams 12 times, 14 times if Cuse gets in, during their 18 game conference schedule

The last place team in the Big East had to face an NCAA tournament team 14 times during their conference schedule too

The last place team in the Big12 had to face an NCAA Tournament team 10 times, 12 if Kansas St beats WVU and gets in
K-state is in certainly over Cuse and wake forest.

In the time it took to write your post, you could have found your answer
No I am sure you can enlighten us. So the answer is an opinion. You are spouting someone else's opinion. You link an article where someone wrights an opinion piece about the ACC.

My point, which obviously went over your head, is there are other matrixes to measure conference strength than RPI. A lot of them suggest the ACC is not stronger than the B12 and only a very small percentage would suggest the BE is better.

We'll see. Then you can brag and hit on me like a drunken sailor , huh?

I'm sticking by my statement that, THIS SEASON, the Big 12 is the #1 conference. You're quoting ancient history. I'm talking THIS season.

Kansas, Baylor, West Virginia and Iowa State would finish in the top half of EVERY conference in America this year.

Yes they would. And that's it. That's why your argument is silly.

RPI ACC, B12, BE
Sagarin B12, ACC, BE
BPI B12, ACC, BE
Head to Head
6-1 verses ACC, 2-0 verses BE.

The computers and the on court results suggest the B12 is #1 ACC #2 and BE #3.

Computers don't ever suggest anything. They state clearly an outcome from the data input. What are you trying to suggest. Computer alpha. Ovstarheels beta.

In your mind. Big 12 is #1 conference in America this season. Experts all over the country agree with me. I'm in good company. You're with Dickie V. I like my company better than yours.

Meanwhile, we'll both be busy watching the 10 pit bulls on defense trying to rattle Kansas State. And then the title game. And then March Madness.

I love this team and the mad scientist on the stool. Or do you have fault with him, too. After all, he also is a senior citizen, one of your favorite targets.

Have a nice day, sonny.

Fake news alert!!! Experts actually rate ACC way above rest of the pack.

Is this even English. What seed is Pitt again? Just asking.

More fake news. Stay on task. I'm pumped WVU came through tonight. But please support the jibberish you post sir with links. I want to know the 2 experts in the entire country not associated with the big12 that you claim rate Big12 over ACC. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
1-6 What seed is Pitt again? Simple question. Hope that helps.

You're obsessed with Pitt heels haha.
Big12 total joke in Big12 tourney LOL. You're champion better get their act together or the league will implode in NCAAs just like last year. The 7 Big12 teams that get in better play better than last year or the league will be embarrassed again. Football ended with no playoff team for the second time. If there's another NCAAs Big12 hoop poop the Conference may want to pack it in. Nation is watching heels. Only one more chance to stop the Conference bleeding.

You're obsessed with Pitt heels haha.
Big12 total joke in Big12 tourney LOL. You're champion better get their act together or the league will implode in NCAAs just like last year. The 7 Big12 teams that get in better play better than last year or the league will be embarrassed again. Football ended with no playoff team for the second time. If there's another NCAAs Big12 hoop poop the Conference may want to pack it in. Nation is watching heels. Only one more chance to stop the Conference bleeding.
No, but a Pitt fan trolling a WVU message board would considered obsession. Pitt sucks in everything. Yes having a final four team last year is just terrible for the B12. Not sure how we survive.

No, but a Pitt fan trolling a WVU message board would considered obsession. Pitt sucks in everything. Yes having a final four team last year is just terrible for the B12. Not sure how we survive.

Quick question Einstein. Would you copy and paste any of my posts that says anything negative about the basketball team? Anything awful out of my posting about WVU? You clowns go negative on WVU and hoop team every day. Football is even worse. Now go find any negative WVU posts buddy and get back to me.

Last edited:
Quick question Einstein. Would you copy and paste any of my posts that says anything negative about the basketball team? Anything awful out of my posting about WVU? You clowns go negative on WVU and hoop team every day. Football is even worse. Now go find any negative WVU posts buddy and get back to me.
Please find a negative post from me about the basketball team or the football team. Not sure where this is coming from since the topic was the B12 conference. You really appear to be over sensitive to being a Pitt fan. Not that I blame you.

Please find a negative post from me about the basketball team or the football team. Not sure where this is coming from since the topic was the B12 conference. You really appear to be over sensitive to being a Pitt fan. Not that I blame you.

No no I know you are a legit and positive WVU guy. I was referring to you calling me a troll. I don't troll WVU at all. My Grandmother is buried in Fairmont. I have close family and friends that are massive WVU fans. Most do hate Pitt, Penn St and Virginia Tech. I'm a Pitt grad sure. But I have followed WVU as long as Pitt. I'm not like the dickheadss that act like WVU sucks or Pitt sucks. Dude I'm in my 50s. Now, immaturely, Penn St I troll and hate. They're arrogant and douches basically. I actually have always historically respected and looked for your posts. At least until you went dick mode on me because I feel the Big12 is very overrated in both football and basketball and sucks for WVU.

You're really gonna hate my thread I'm putting up soon but it's the truth.

Yeah...and the acc is tops in everything...just ask him.

He can only talk about that and why WVU football recruiting sucks....

Yeah...and the acc is tops in everything...just ask him.

He can only talk about that and why WVU football recruiting sucks....

Who said WVU recruiting sucks besides 2/3 of the posters on the board? ACC isn't tops in everything! Just hoops. SEC still owns college football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT