ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release WVU to retire Major Harris number

Serious question: Does a former WVU player have to meet all of the requirements that you've listed or just some of them to have his jersey number retired? I ask this because Harris clearly did not meet the last requirement that you've listed. He flamed out in both the NFL and the CFL.

Harris' meets the qualifications that include an undergraduate degree from WVU, inductions into the WVU Sports Hall of Fame, induction into the Mountaineer Legends Society and induction into a national collegiate hall of fame.

Wish people would learn to read.

Why are 2 people that are not WVU FANS even care if Harris number is retired?

Harris' meets the qualifications that include an undergraduate degree from WVU, inductions into the WVU Sports Hall of Fame, induction into the Mountaineer Legends Society and induction into a national collegiate hall of fame.

Typical emotional response from the temperamental one. I asked a very simple question, and you divert, deflect, and throw a tantrum. Because you refuse to answer a simple question, I take it that professional or Olympic success is not a prerequisite to having your number retired. That's all that you needed to post, if true.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The simple answer is: Because they (WVU) want to retire his number.

That's the only answer you need to know.

So, again, why are the only two people on the site raising a fuss about it not WVU fans in the first place?

They tried to answer you civilly but the reality is nobody cares what you two think. Quit being so triggered you two snowflakes and follow your own teams for awhile.

So, again, why are the only two people on the site raising a fuss about it not WVU fans in the first place?

They tried to answer you civilly but the reality is nobody cares what you two think. Quit being so triggered you two snowflakes and follow your own teams for awhile.
Was I "talking" to you, skunk? You've separated yourself from the rest of the pack, and become the worst poster on here, which is a gigantic accomplishment. In addition to being brain dead, you're verbose to the point of putting everybody else asleep. One of the criteria for having one's number retired was identified as professional or Olympic success. Harris had neither. Does that mean that his number shouldn't have been retired? Absolutely not. I was merely responding to a vague and misleading post, which clearly suggested that professional/Olympic success was a prerequisite to having one's number retired, and it apparently was not so. Run along now, as you bore me.

Confused were you?

That happens to you a lot around here.

Glad I could clear things up for you. Anytime you need help with anything else, just let me know.

I'll try to use the short, simple verbiage so as not to obfuscate you.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Typical emotional response from the temperamental one. I asked a very simple question, and you divert, deflect, and throw a tantrum. Because you refuse to answer a simple question, I take it that professional or Olympic success is not a prerequisite to having your number retired. That's all that you needed to post, if true.
I answered your question. It put you on the spot and proved you unintelligent so now you make up shit so you feel better and your boyfriend gives you a like. Talk about typical.

I answered your question. It put you on the spot and proved you unintelligent so now you make up shit so you feel better and your boyfriend gives you a like. Talk about typical.
No, you didn't answer the question, and still haven't. Carry on with your tantrum, deflection, and diversionary tactics...

No, you didn't answer the question, and still haven't. Carry on with your

Case closed

Serious question: Does a former WVU player have to meet all of the requirements that you've listed or just some of them to have his jersey number retired? I ask this because Harris clearly did not meet the last requirement that you've listed. He flamed out in both the NFL and the CFL.
Still no answer from T-Bone regarding the question above, but it appears that because Harris' #9 is being retired, anyway, then what Harris didn't do as a professional or Olympian doesn't matter, so I've answered my own question with no help from T-Bone.

Tosu/herdone/herd4life can not read.

Again the question troll kingfold refuses to answer.

Why do you care? You're not a WVU fan. You do not belong here.

Dodge and divert is your #1 play.

CASE CLOSED

You--not me--posted about the criteria including professional/Olympic accomplishment, T-Bone. Take your nonsense to the Woodshed, and stick your case closed nonsense.

You--not me--posted about the criteria including professional/Olympic accomplishment, T-Bone. Take your nonsense to the Woodshed, and stick your case closed nonsense.
Did the criteria state all are needed? No it did not.

I suggest you take your BS and stay in the woodshed where you belong.

Case definently closed. Make up whatever BS you want to that makes you feel better.

Now Why should some fake Ohio state / herd fanatic care about Majot Harris number being retired?

• Haha
You finally answered the question, T-Bone! No, the CFE wannabe posting in capital letters hasn't closed anything. The tantrums, deflections and diversionary tactics have been redirected to the Woodshed, where they belong.

No, he answered, I answered, even CFE answered, about 3 times each.

The problem is, you just now UNDERSTOOD.

If not for your poor education, you would have understood about 12 posts ago. If not for your ill-raising and bad manners, you wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

If not for your poor education, you would have understood about 12 posts ago. If not for your ill-raising and bad manners, you wouldn't have been here in the first place.
You're hallucinating, skunk. Psychedelic 'shrooms, perhaps? Congrats on taking my brevity suggestion to heart, though. Nobody wants to read a bad novel on a message board.

FOR SOME PEOPLE IT TAKES REPEATED WHACKS WITH A 2 X 4 OF INFORMATION TO GET THROUGH TO THEM. THEY HAVE TROUBLE RELEASING THEIR DEATH-GRIP ON THEIR BIAS.

I had to take it to heart. Just for you, though.

Small words and short phrases are all you can understand.

It's taken you 58 posts just to get to this point.

Will it take you another 58 to muster up an answer as to why a fake OSU fan cares about why WVU wants to retire Major's number?

Oops, that was a long sentence. I guess it probably will now.

FOR SOME PEOPLE IT TAKES REPEATED WHACKS WITH A 2 X 4 OF INFORMATION TO GET THROUGH TO THEM. THEY HAVE TROUBLE RELEASING THEIR DEATH-GRIP ON THEIR BIAS.
Nah, he's just poorly educated and a little slow-witted.

He couldn't intentionally be playing this dumb, could he?

Nah, he's just poorly educated and a little slow-witted.

He couldn't intentionally be playing this dumb, could he?
Congrats, as an even bigger blowhard, if that's possible, agrees with your drivel. Just imagine what you'll be like when you're 88 years old. God help the nursing home staff that has to endure your never-ending stories about the tiny things that you accomplished in Southern West Virginia as a young whipper snapper.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Where is Chuck Howley’s number retirement? Probably WVU’s best NFL player not named Sam Huff.
Last I saw they don't do it by stats or being good in NFL.

But as someone mentioned they should do some sort of ring of honor instead of retiring numbers. Would make more sense.

Sparty....these two assclowns along with turdboy...none of them are WVU fans....no one really knows why they are here other that to troll..

Beyond pathetic...and now that little guy root wants to be like them...

To have a player jersey retired, a player would have to graduate from West Virginia, play the maximum number of years eligible by the NCAA, be selected as a consensus All-American or two-time First Team All-American or MVP of a national championship team and be respected individual on campus and in the community.

Where is Chuck Howley’s number retirement? Probably WVU’s best NFL player not named Sam Huff.
Here's why Chuck Howley's number isn't retired:

da3b18475dc56e39382ea5e91394d84e_crop_exact.jpg

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Then why is he not in the NFL hall of fame? He certainly qualifies.

Tosu/herdone/herd4life can not read.

Again the question troll kingfold refuses to answer.

Why do you care? You're not a WVU fan. You do not belong here.

Dodge and divert is your #1 play.

CASE CLOSED
queen won't answer why he won't post as osugrad either...he is great at diverting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT