ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU @ TCU

I'll be recording this one and will watch it after class. Wondering if Ahmad plays and where the minutes will go.

If Hugg's starts Routt and Haler we will be down by 12 at the 14 minute mark. These 2 should
not start or play more than 5 minutes total.

And McCabe must be awful in practice, because in games he is easily the second best pg on the team (sliding Beetle over to SG). Knapper also should not be playing D1 ball.

Reactions: wvufootball2006
And McCabe must be awful in practice, because in games he is easily the second best pg on the team (sliding Beetle over to SG). Knapper also should not be playing D1 ball.

Don’t get better sitting on the damn bench that’s for sure. He doesn’t let McCabe get into any rhythm

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Don't know why I watch this garbage. Just bad bad bad basketball

I don’t get it. Everyone else gets plenty of opportunities to be on the court falling over themselves, but McCabe can’t sniff the court

It would be different if the alternatives were setting the world on fire with their defense, but I don’t see any guard on D beyond Haley and the occasional charge that Beetle draws.

I don’t get it. Everyone else gets plenty of opportunities to be on the court falling over themselves, but McCabe can’t sniff the court

Bet he isn’t back next year along with quite a few others

I thought McCabe made a mistake coming here. Coach doesn’t like anything flashy

I don’t trash players and coaches. Never will. With that said something just doesn’t seem right. This just doesn’t look like a Hugs team. So either he has recruited poor players or he’s lost the team. No idea what to do at this point other than play the games out and move on.

What a horrible year for the two programs. Football finished with a dud and coach leaves for a non P5 job. And hoops is an embarrassing debacle.

Hugs looks like a man waiting for his silver watch and ready to golf full time. I think he leaves soon especially with his health concerns. I always liked him, real not fake and a good coach.

I’ll never understand the infatuation with guys who can’t score. If we can’t press our offense is inept. Haley and Harler can’t score. Frustrating and I can’t stand all the kids that are swing and misses in the program that want to play here but we can’t coach them up.... it’s baffeling. No I don’t want hugs gone...it’s just frustrating...

Lipscomb (!) won at TCU this year. We can't come within 19 of TCU in the first half.

Now I know what it's like to be a Duqeusne fan.

Hate to say it but this team looks like they’ve checked out. Can’t take care if the ball to save their lives. Guess this is the year we eat humble pie.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
So, the two guys that Huggs "couldn't trust" and were suspended for a game ends up playing the most minutes thus far in this blowout? Nice message being sent there.

Down 31 Huggs. Keep McCabe on the bench, these guys are doing a great job!

Back to the bench he goes...just wow he gets up and runs and they look much better but I don’t get what Huggins is trying to do but I do have 700+ less wins than him so we must be wrong lol

Have no fear harler back in. If he didn’t go to wheeling central is he on this team?

Complete and total embarrassment on how hard this team plays......and how poorly they play when they do play.

Yeah I am always cautious about questioning Huggins bc you can’t argue his success. I would like to see some statistics on our teams plus-minus when McCabe is on the floor

So, a 30 point game and instead of getting the young guys some time, like McCabe, we keep Bolden out there.

Harler is in now.....awesome.....McCabe on the bench. Harris still out there. Suspension really sent him a message.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT