ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Still Not Respected By ACC

Sad how some of these companies behave.

But the coal industry shouldn’t have control of the US energy production nor they should have control over the state of West VA

West VA is a beautiful state and has a lot to offer.
They don’t have to follow the coal industry around like a dog on a leach.

Everything a politician says if they are good at a job is to get votes….

People outside of WV don’t like the coal industry especially considering how they tried to strong arm people 10+ years ago
You have the environmental people who don’t care about anything except their own narrow minded agenda as well

Real men don’t rely on politicians…
They rely on themselves.

Any politician that says I need him or her I automatically turn off.

I used to be one who wished everyone voted and we had a bunch of different selections
Not anymore.

Not to put all the blame on Trump. Obama did the same thing when he acted like he could really transform people’s lives

They rely on themselves.

I used to be one who wished everyone voted and we had a bunch of different selections
Not anymore.

Not to put all the blame on Trump. Obama did the same thing when he acted like he could really transform people’s lives

Again no one cares what you think. You may want to find a different place to help you feel good about yourself.

Poor Greggy…

If people want to bring politics up I will tell them how I feel…

But they of course want to parrot attack points they heard from the TV

They rely on themselves.

Not anymore.

I don't rely on them; I attack the idiotic ones, and you, who are an expert at absolutely nothing, but spending your entire life on message boards.

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
But if we join the Paris Accord and pass Biden’s new Green deal, then all hurricanes will go away.
Not my words, but that of John Kerry, Special Presidential representative for Climate Change.
I knew I wouldn’t get a reply back on that one. No one can defend that sort of stupidity.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I knew I wouldn’t get a reply back on that one. No one can defend that sort of stupidity.
I don’t remember him saying that but for the most part John Kerry is a dumbass
Politician. Hasn’t done much of anything for anyone.
Uses fear and often times based around mistruths or half truths
But he isn’t the only one. Everyone of them in DC are like that

I don’t remember him saying that but for the most part John Kerry is a dumbass
Politician. Hasn’t done much of anything for anyone.
Uses fear and often times based around mistruths or half truths
But he isn’t the only one. Everyone of them in DC are like that
AKA Joe "what day is it" Biden

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
AKA Joe "what day is it" Biden

Sad thing is people voted for Biden because of how irresponsible Trump was.
Like picking between a bag of shit and a Bucket of piss
Biden stays out of the way. For some people that makes them happy

Sad thing is people voted for Biden because of how irresponsible Trump was.
Like picking between a bag of shit and a Bucket of piss
Biden stays out of the way. For some people that makes them happy

Remember? He’s the elected President of the United States. Your America is a pile of shit. The asteroid can’t get here quick enough

Remember? He’s the elected President of the United States. Your America is a pile of shit. The asteroid can’t get here quick enough
Not looking for a savior in the White House
I don’t find one

My life doesn’t change one bit regardless of who is President
What does change is how people interact with each other
People are hating each other over these fools…

But if we join the Paris Accord and pass Biden’s new Green deal, then all hurricanes will go away.
Not my words, but that of John Kerry, Special Presidential representative for Climate Change.
1) Biden will get behind anything that he can take a cut of or contract out to his buddies. What is Biden's stance on ending homelessness? Crickets because providing housing to folks with no money is true charity. Quid Pro Joe doesn't have a charitable bone in his body.

2) Love how people forget that all these electric cars are largely running on electric power derived from.....coal.

I'm all for green energy, but we don't have the infrastructure for it and that massive "infrastructure" bill has very little actual infrastructure in it.

Lots of incredible ignorance on this board and full of lies.

Biden has been in office 6 months or so and accomplished more than Trump and rethuglicans did in four years. If Manchin and rethuglicans get out of the way then West Virginia can have roads, bridges, airports, new safer buildings, better eldercare services, better schools, more affordable education, less poverty, better broadband, stronger voting rights, new energy jobs that will last long into the future and a better system of public safety amongst many other things like knocking down covid.

If rethuglicans are able to steal another election and get control of anything all anyone will see is endless power for the non governing lunatics and absolute end of American Democracy as Russian style dictactorship and oligarchy takes control and no one but the super rich have any rights. Disease will be rampant as they make each one a political tool to try to stay in power.

They will take away health care, medicaid, elder care options, social security, jobs, interest rates for buying will skyrocket while your interest rate will drop below zero, there will be no infrastructure, global warming will destroy many lives, More people will be in poverty, all regulations will dissapear and the middle class will have higher taxes to give it away to the rich. Healthcare will only be for the wealthy, unnafordable to most. There will only be low wage jobs and no unemployment benefits. Everything that doesnt benefit the wealthy will be illegal. Free and fair elections will be a thing of the past- which theyll remove from history books along with the rest of actual history they want to bury.

Biden is doing a great job in the face of relentless attempts to destroy his policies to better this nation- shame so many ignoramouses dont like America and want to see it destroyed while at the same time reaping the benefits only democrats are bringing them while rethuglicans refuse to govern and only divide so they can try to conquer everyone-- even those swallowing all their lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 94tarheel
Just an FYI:

Trump proposed a larger infrastructure bill last year and the Democrats were too busy trying to find another way to impeach him. He spoke about it in his first state of the union, but of course the FBI and the Dems were busy lying to the FISA court (wonder why no one were to jail for that?) and wasting millions of dollars (That would be tax dollars that would of feed the homeless, housed the homeless,etc) on the failed Muller Report. I don’t need Fox or CNN or ABC to form my opinion, and everyone needs to do the same. Turn off the TV and look around at what is really happening.

Reactions: mtn1neer
Not looking for a savior in the White House
I don’t find one

My life doesn’t change one bit regardless of who is President
What does change is how people interact with each other
People are hating each other over these fools…
Life changes because of the fool in the white house. SloJoe and SuckingKam will destroy the constitution.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Just an FYI:

Trump proposed a larger infrastructure bill last year and the Democrats were too busy trying to find another way to impeach him. He spoke about it in his first state of the union, but of course the FBI and the Dems were busy lying to the FISA court (wonder why no one were to jail for that?) and wasting millions of dollars (That would be tax dollars that would of feed the homeless, housed the homeless,etc) on the failed Muller Report. I don’t need Fox or CNN or ABC to form my opinion, and everyone needs to do the same. Turn off the TV and look around at what is really happening.

But you are looking towards the government to fix problems. That is how liberals are
Church can handle homeless don’t need the federal government

But that was in response to Buckets.

It is the mindset.
Truthfully more than anything that was my issue with what has happened with the Republican Party
I voted Republican for awhile and still do with some people
But under Trump we had people looking towards the government…
Goes against everything conservatism stands for.
Some of the stuff was borderline anti capitalism. Like businesses don’t have the right to conduct their affairs like they want.

Lots of incredible ignorance on this board and full of lies.

Biden has been in office 6 months or so and accomplished more than Trump and rethuglicans did in four years. If Manchin and rethuglicans get out of the way then West Virginia can have roads, bridges, airports, new safer buildings, better eldercare services, better schools, more affordable education, less poverty, better broadband, stronger voting rights, new energy jobs that will last long into the future and a better system of public safety amongst many other things like knocking down covid.

If rethuglicans are able to steal another election and get control of anything all anyone will see is endless power for the non governing lunatics and absolute end of American Democracy as Russian style dictactorship and oligarchy takes control and no one but the super rich have any rights. Disease will be rampant as they make each one a political tool to try to stay in power.

They will take away health care, medicaid, elder care options, social security, jobs, interest rates for buying will skyrocket while your interest rate will drop below zero, there will be no infrastructure, global warming will destroy many lives, More people will be in poverty, all regulations will dissapear and the middle class will have higher taxes to give it away to the rich. Healthcare will only be for the wealthy, unnafordable to most. There will only be low wage jobs and no unemployment benefits. Everything that doesnt benefit the wealthy will be illegal. Free and fair elections will be a thing of the past- which theyll remove from history books along with the rest of actual history they want to bury.

Biden is doing a great job in the face of relentless attempts to destroy his policies to better this nation- shame so many ignoramouses dont like America and want to see it destroyed while at the same time reaping the benefits only democrats are bringing them while rethuglicans refuse to govern and only divide so they can try to conquer everyone-- even those swallowing all their lies.
So you enjoy communism. Hows that lock down doing for you? The man is doing nothing. he has dementia and has no idea where he is most of the time. Wants kids to play with his hairy legs.

Biden loves China and will allow them to rule America. He didn't choose his VP he was told who to choose. He is clueless. Has no idea what the population of America is.

He is paying people not to work.

Biden can't even unite the country.

National day of prayer in which he mentioned racial injustice and climate change, but neglected to mention God. What a dolt. This is the same Biden who ran on a promise to fight for the soul of our nation, and whom the sycophantic media call very Catholic. The National Day of Prayer offers a rare opportunity for Americans to unite. But Biden couldn’t manage it, placing politics above prayer.

Biden is corrupting the notion of unity, we ought to ask whether it is worth pursuing as an ideal at all.

When Biden governs as if America is a one-party state, but accuses the country of “systemic racism,” and encourages the cancel culture now rampant in social media, corporate boardrooms, and college classrooms, he is unraveling the basic social fabric that weaves our diverse nation together.

We need strong political opposition to stop Biden and his rampant Democrats so that Americans can return to our normal lives together, and protect the kind of unity that matters most.

“At this six-month point on this economic report card, we would give him an inflation-adjusted F,” Brady told Yahoo Finance.

Reactions: Rootmaster
So you enjoy communism. Hows that lock down doing for you? The man is doing nothing. he has dementia and has no idea where he is most of the time. Wants kids to play with his hairy legs.

Biden loves China and will allow them to rule America. He didn't choose his VP he was told who to choose. He is clueless. Has no idea what the population of America is.

He is paying people not to work.

Biden can't even unite the country.

National day of prayer in which he mentioned racial injustice and climate change, but neglected to mention God. What a dolt. This is the same Biden who ran on a promise to fight for the soul of our nation, and whom the sycophantic media call very Catholic. The National Day of Prayer offers a rare opportunity for Americans to unite. But Biden couldn’t manage it, placing politics above prayer.

Biden is corrupting the notion of unity, we ought to ask whether it is worth pursuing as an ideal at all.

When Biden governs as if America is a one-party state, but accuses the country of “systemic racism,” and encourages the cancel culture now rampant in social media, corporate boardrooms, and college classrooms, he is unraveling the basic social fabric that weaves our diverse nation together.

We need strong political opposition to stop Biden and his rampant Democrats so that Americans can return to our normal lives together, and protect the kind of unity that matters most.

“At this six-month point on this economic report card, we would give him an inflation-adjusted F,” Brady told Yahoo Finance.
Good piece. Source?

Better not support Trump again if you don’t want Biden as President

Do you love Trump more than you hate Biden
Because most of the country prefers that they have an old guy in the WH who didn’t say anything stupid

Better not support Trump again if you don’t want Biden as President

Do you love Trump more than you hate Biden
Because most of the country prefers that they have an old guy in the WH who didn’t say anything stupid
Didn't vote for Trump the first time. Wrote in my own candidate. Did the same this time as well which is why I can bitch about Biden being a racist tool that has no idea where the hell he is.

It's people like you who don't vote that should STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT