ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Still Not Respected By ACC

When someone says something thats blatantly false about me, Ill correct them. Stating facts is not bragging. Im not one who typically flaunts/shows/discusses his resume or success, but for a forum troll basement dweller making inaccurate statements, Ill make an exception.. I come from humble means, self-made, everything Ive achieved has been through hard work, 80+ hour weeks, dedication to my craft & professional perfectionism, and im proud of it and the adversities Ive overcome throughout my career on my path of obtainment.

When I was growing up, as a poor kid in a small coal camp town, there was nothing more nauseating then people who measured individual value by monetary means, esp of those they did not earn themselves. Im not a silverspoon trust-fund kid, and never will be, no matter my professional trajectory. That said, considering my starting point, yeah im both proud & confident in my specific area of expertise, which is data analytics & strategy/model design.
I read your response twice. Second time I added appropriate music backing track. The effect was better....but I still laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Typical 😂! No emotions brah. Leave that for the wounded WVU homers. You’re just full of irrelevant research BS that has nothing to do with what’s about to go down. Thought you were off to a good weekend.
Sitting back enjoying a nice glass of Pinot, about to dive into a new model/strategy customization project for an institutional client. Im one of the lucky few who genuinely love what they do, so Im spending my Friday night programming+testing a new concept Ive been drawing up the past couple of weeks in my spare time.

I would say any quality CEO/President/MP uses data to make educated decisions. Im not sure which data points they will weight more heavily, but my point in all that was to say, if they do use data-based decision process, that bodes well for WVU. No more, No less..

chEERS!

Sitting back enjoying a nice glass of Pinot, about to dive into a new model/strategy customization project for an institutional client. Im one of the lucky few who genuinely love what they do, so Im spending my Friday night programming+testing a new concept Ive been drawing up the past couple of weeks in my spare time.

I would say any quality CEO/President/MP uses data to make educated decisions. Im not sure which data points they will weight more heavily, but my point in all that was to say, if they do use data-based decision process, that bodes well for WVU. No more, No less..

chEERS!
Hello CFE

chEERS!
What about your golf trip, Greggor

I would say any quality CEO/President/MP uses data to make educated decisions. Im not sure which data points they will weight more heavily, but my point in all that was to say, IF THEY DO USE DATA-BASED DECISION PROCES, THAT BODES WELL FOR WVU. No more, No less..

chEERS!

Cool beans! Congrats on what appears to be a great life and true success story. Actually you seem like a solid dude if all is true. If you make your way to Pittsburgh for the Pitt/WVU game next it’d be great to meet you. I’m a red guy and lean towards Cabs.

You seem to think you are much smarter or better at creating an efficient expansion model than conference ADs are. It seems, historically, they disrespect your data-modeling priorities. You may not like hearing that but obviously you have no idea what drives these conference decision. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can gather data. You know the saying, ”so easy a caveman can do it”. It‘s the talent in the room that makes the tough decisions with success and failure on the line. It can be argued that the Big12 was doomed because they added WVU and TCU. Appears obviously Big12 didn’t add the right pieces. Obviously adding WVU didn’t save the inevitable implosion of the Big12. So again what you deem strengths for WVU at the end doesn’t move the needle. Good chatting with ya but I have little doubt in my mind your priorities are irrelevant. WVUs expansion history easily leads me to that conclusion.

ACCept my advice and enjoy your weekend.

9/3 Flying into Dublin. First Class of course. 12 guys this year. Only fly in the ointment is we need to get tested before we come home. Trying to figure that out. Thanks for asking.
Kosta Browne is my fav Pinot. Highly recommended.. My brother introduced me to wine, as he lived in Solvang CA for 15+ years, he's far more knowledgeable then I am. While I love a great wine & Michelin experience from time to time, honestly some of the best times are at the small maw & paw shop on the corner of a back alley, where the old Asian couple are bickering as they serve your sushi, lol.. Nothing like going off the beaten path and experiencing new cultures. Out of all the various types of food, my personal fav is Korean & Thai. There are just so many great dishes, and I like their style of 1 big plate & many small sides.. ha.

Thats it for me this evening, Safe Travels

Ahh btw, Pitt got one hellava OT with Baer/Bear, marketable name for a massive OT

One this isn’t my HB. Two I deserved every like. King is very diligent and unbiased when he hands out his likes. Three you should mind your own beeswax and work on your own HB like ratio. Yours is still way below 50%.
1-So is yours clown.
2- don’t tell me my business bitch boy. Stay on their dicks and stay in your lane.
3- you’re still 3” away from being a female

😂 Allen is such a female
If you hate over politics something is wrong. Isn’t that serious.

More than that you should worry about how your think yourself

Not the question that I asked. So here's another. How's PedoJoe and slurpingKam doing on the border?
Go down and see.
You only know what you are told by the TV
TV/Social Media can make everything look horrible

There are a lot of Central Americans who are in Tamaulipas from what I have heard.
Mexico doesn’t want them there and are trying to work with the US to get them out of their country.

But you have to fix those countries down there or those people will not stay.

Go down and see.
You only know what you are told by the TV
TV/Social Media can make everything look horrible

There are a lot of Central Americans who are in Tamaulipas from what I have heard.
Mexico doesn’t want them there and are trying to work with the US to get them out of their country.

But you have to fix those countries down there or those people will not stay.
Fix their own fing country and lock the border down.

Fix their own fing country and lock the border down.

Cant because of China
Because of Tulum as well. Tulum is Mexico. But close enough there that it is included in the area
There is reason there was British Honduras.

Don’t want China to have a presence there. This is the future danger.

Major issues…
Things that most of us don’t understand.

Always good to look at things from a Naval POV

Cant because of China
Because of Tulum as well. Tulum is Mexico. But close enough there that it is included in the area
There is reason there was British Honduras.

Don’t want China to have a presence there. This is the future danger.

Major issues…
Things that most of us don’t understand.

Always good to look at things from a Naval POV
Deflect much lol. Your only navy experience is the rubber ducky in your personal kiddie pool.

Reactions: KingCoal
Deflect much lol. Your only navy experience is the rubber ducky in your personal kiddie pool.
You just don’t understand how the world works…
All of us are unfamiliar with what is going on
But what is known is that China is expanding their influence in that part of the world.
I spent 20 years in the USMC. If you ever been there you see why….
Some of the best ports in the Caribbean. These ports bypass Cuba and more importantly can control the Panama Canal.
Pretty simple why the British stayed in Belize for so long. British Honduras is right there. What is known as Belize today.
Look at the beautiful protected bay. Mexico/British Honduras also known as Belize
mapcentralamerica.gif

Messed up situation because these people are flooding into Mexico…
Mexico doesn’t want them in their country. Often times are mistreated and taken advantage of by Mexico.
The shortest distance between there and the US is South Texas
Why Tamaulipas is ground zero for them.

All you understand is what conservative hacks feed you.
Fear.
They push you to vote a certain way based on fear. Used these issues to do so.
Isn’t just about securing the border and letting them fend for themselves
A lot more complicated than that.

Fix two problems
1) China
2) Immigration

Have to put the effort into fixing that part of the world
Pretty simple

Not that simple.

They attempt to make it simple so you vote.
Once you realize that they are using an issue to gain power
You turn it off.

They equate the Caribbean/Gulf of Mexico to their South China Sea
We had to kick China out of Houston. At least their consulate

They are right. Not just us it is Mexico. We protect Veracruz for Mexico because all attacks to Mexico are through there
But the Gulf also allows entrance into the Mississippi as well

They equate the Caribbean/Gulf of Mexico to their South China Sea
We had to kick China out of Houston. At least their consulate

They are right. Not just us it is Mexico. We protect Veracruz for Mexico because all attacks to Mexico are through there
But the Gulf also allows entrance into the Mississippi as well
What the f are you talking about loony toons?

What the f are you talking about loony toons?
US has naval/military power in the South China Sea
China would love to turn it around on us…
More than that would love to kick us out of the South China Sea

Pretty simple

Why the Us cannot just forget about any of these countries in the Caribbean/Gulf of Mexico.

These issues are a lot more complex than we understand.
At least so far they have made an attempt to get these countries moving in the right direction.

Allen lashing out again😂
Dumbass troll

Dude what’s sad is you are the troll with a lot of troll accounts. Do you ever just want to be a handle that just gives opinions and shoots the breeze with other dudes. I’ve actually met 3 or 4 dudes from three different states on tMB. One drove down from Cleveland and played golf at my club. A Lot handle got a hold of me to get he and his dad on the Field Club. They are huge Mountaineer fans that live in Uniontown. We had a blast. Allen, Herd and King will confirm they have an open invitation to play at my club with me any time. Is there any way we can take all of the crap down a level? I told you I’d control this handle from dumb stuff if we all can just chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT