ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Still Not Respected By ACC

😂
Trump isn’t helping me out.
Definitely didn’t do anything for the state of WV
He rolled back regulations and his EPA got off of the coal industry's back after your hero Obama decimated the coal industry. Stick to a subject about which you know something, such as why buying a double wide makes more sense than purchasing a single wide.

He rolled back regulations and his EPA got off of the coal industry's back after your hero Obama decimated the coal industry. Stick to a subject about which you know something, such as why buying a double wide makes more sense than purchasing a single wide.
Are you really back on this…
Coal industry is still dying.

The reason it is dying is because energy companies for the most part do not want to buy a product that every time they use it the price goes up…
Common sense.

Coal does play a large part but isn’t the only energy being used
This doesn’t have anything at to do with any President

If you love coal. Go cut up a bunch of trees and throw them in the ground
Possibly someone in a few thousand years can find it

The reason it is dying is because energy companies for the most part do not want to buy a product that every time they use it the price goes up…
Common sense.

You know absolutely nothing about this subject, but flap your toothless gums, anyway because you're a p.o.s. with no life. Your fellow Marxists decided many years ago to destroy the coal industry. They bullied coal-fired power plants into converting to natural gas by threatening cap-and-trade legislation, which would have bankrupted the power companies, and Obama promised to kill coal, which he helped do through his bully EPA. You want to change history because you don't want coal miners' blood on your hands, but you need to own it. Obama (then dumb a$$) Hillary) made his intentions clear: Kill the coal industry, and he almost did so.

Common sense.

USA buys coal from China.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Brain dead politics

Take the political spin out of it

Limited natural resource. Doesn’t make sense to use it until it runs out without diversifying into other forms of energy

Has nothing to do with politics

Brain dead politics

Take the political spin out of it

Limited natural resource. Doesn’t make sense to use it until it runs out without diversifying into other forms of energy

Has nothing to do with politics
You just moved the goal posts from Morgantown to Charleston. You started this political sh!t, and didn't like having your idiotic words shoved up your a$$, so now you're pivoting back to being "Captain Obvious." Nobody believes that other energy sources shouldn't be used, simpleton. Every affordable source of energy should be used, including (not excluding) coal, which is the point, moron.

I have family that was with John L Lewis
Take this shit somewhere else

Dying industry. If you can’t understand this I don’t know what to tell you.

You just moved the goal posts from Morgantown to Charleston. You started this political sh!t, and didn't like having your idiotic words shoved up your a$$, so now you're pivoting back to being "Captain Obvious." Nobody believes that other energy sources shouldn't be used, simpleton. Every affordable source of energy should be used, including (not excluding) coal, which is the point, moron.
So what is your issue then…
I don’t get why are you whining.
Coal is being slowly phased out

I have family that was with John L Lewis
Take this shit somewhere else

Dying industry. If you can’t understand this I don’t know what to tell you.
Nobody cares about your fairy tales about your family, dipsh!t. Yeah, coal will be dead, but not until long after your dead.

If coal is being phased out then why is USA getting majority imported from foreign countries.

Reactions: KingCoal
So what is your issue then…
I don’t get why are you whining.
Coal is being slowly phased out
Obama and the rest of you Marxists wanted to bankrupt West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky with no plan to replace high-paying coal jobs. There was nothing slowly phasing it out about it, but you're a left-wing extremist, so you want to ignore the actual words that came out of the libtards' mouths.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Obama and the rest of you Marxists wanted to bankrupt West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky with no plan to replace high-paying coal jobs. There was nothing slowly phasing it out about it, but you're a left-wing extremist, so you want to ignore the actual words that came out of the libtards' mouths.
Once again…
Trump didn’t do a single thing to turn it around
Coal Production in WV actually still decreased
Like I said this doesn’t have anything to do with any presidents

It has to do with the fact that you cannot continue to use a non renewable natural resource
Common sense

But you cannot separate political propaganda from the truth
Reason why democracy doesn’t work according to some. We are too stupid

If coal is being phased out then why is USA getting majority imported from foreign countries.
1%

Although the United States produces most of the coal that it consumes, it imports coal to meet some domestic demand. ... In 2020, the United States imported about 5 million short tons (MMst) of coal, which was equal to about 1% of U.S. coal consumption in 2020.May 27, 2021

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/coal/imports-and-exports.php

This is basically because US companies have the right to buy the cheapest available product so you will have imports even though we produce more than we use

😅😂🤣
Who are you listening to

2020 covid year. Nothing was being imported or exported. Nice try though.

Can not produce power without coal. Your damn windmill shit causes too many blackouts you tree hugging liberal fruit.

Coal plays a major role in energy production but there is nothing wrong with companies looking towards renewable energy

Most of the research is based around solar energy
Why you see so much money being invested in space travel

Energy rules the world. At least makes a lot of money
Because people need their houses heated, lights on and their vehicles to move.

So of course people will look for Better forms of energy. More importantly ones that are renewable. At least ones that aren’t a limited resource. Coal is very limited because of how long we have used it
You see the same thing with the oil industry. Why the oil industry invests more $$$$ than anyone into alternative fuels

You do have natural gas…
Another sector that pushes their narratives
You also have nuclear.

You actually need all 4
Coal
Natural gas
Nuclear
Renewable

Back to the thread, thinking if Clemson and three other ACC teams are poached, then ACC would have no choice but to look at West Virginia. Lots of things still need to get played out over the next 1-2 years, all depending on whether or not non-SEC P5 conferences stay intact. Of course, if SEC were to expand to 20, then B1G would have no choice but to follow suit. Still don't think the B1G will settle on bad teams this time around, so really need to bring in programs that are good in both revenue sports. WVU meets that standard, as does Oklahoma State. Pitt could potentially. Just hate the thought of having Left Coast teams as a part of the B1G, but at some point, may not have a choice, particularly when you see Fox having a huge interest here.

Reactions: Euell
Once again…
Trump didn’t do a single thing to turn it around
Coal Production in WV actually still decreased
Like I said this doesn’t have anything to do with any presidents

It has to do with the fact that you cannot continue to use a non renewable natural resource
Common sense

But you cannot separate political propaganda from the truth
Reason why democracy doesn’t work according to some. We are too stupid
Repeating the same lie won't ever make it true. Trump rolled back regulations and ordered his EPA to allow coal to be mined. Obama promised to destroy the coal industry and made it too cost prohibitive for power plants to burn coal, so of course, thermal coal production continued to decline after he had left office. Move along, so that I won't continue to embarrass you, dipsh!t.

Back to the thread, thinking if Clemson and three other ACC teams are poached, then ACC would have no choice but to look at West Virginia. Lots of things still need to get played out over the next 1-2 years, all depending on whether or not non-SEC P5 conferences stay intact. Of course, if SEC were to expand to 20, then B1G would have no choice but to follow suit. Still don't think the B1G will settle on bad teams this time around, so really need to bring in programs that are good in both revenue sports. WVU meets that standard, as does Oklahoma State. Pitt could potentially. Just hate the thought of having Left Coast teams as a part of the B1G, but at some point, may not have a choice, particularly when you see Fox having a huge interest here.
Are you sober today? WVU isn't going to the B1G. It's more likely that the the B1G will invite USC, UCLA, Oregon and/or Washington before WVU.

Repeating the same lie won't ever make it true. Trump rolled back regulations and ordered his EPA to allow coal to be mined. Obama promised to destroy the coal industry and made it too cost prohibitive for power plants to burn coal, so of course, thermal coal production continued to decline after he had left office. Move along, so that I won't continue to embarrass you, dipsh!t.

Coal wasn’t ever not allowed to be mined
Your head is filled with political stump speeches

More than that you have other people connected in the energy sector who want their share.

I live in Houston now. Familiar with the entire energy sector. Not just one part.

Coal’s biggest enemy is Natural Gas

Coal wasn’t ever not allowed to be mined
Your head is filled with political stump speeches

More than that you have other people connected in the energy sector who wants their share.
If you insist on being embarrassed, then I will continue to humiliate you. Obama's bully EPA interpreted statutes and regulations in such a way that it made it almost impossible to obtain mining permits. The production of coal was curtailed dramatically because of the Obama Administration's agenda to destroy the industry. I know a lot about this subject because coal production affects my business. You know nothing about the subject, but continue to flap your dentures. GFYS, seriously.

Reactions: Mountain Man
If you insist on being embarrassed, then I will continue to humiliate you. Obama's bully EPA interpreted statutes and regulations in such a way that it made it almost impossible to obtain mining permits. The production of coal was curtailed dramatically because of the Obama Administration's agenda to destroy the industry. I know a lot about this subject because coal production affects my business. You know nothing about the subject, but continue to flap your dentures. GFYS, seriously.
You are repeating political spin to benefit one party over the other
This isn’t a partisan issue

This is a business issue.
Once you leave the political propaganda alone you can understand these issues a lot more
Politicians lie to us and often times use fear to get us to vote a certain way

Like Democrats want to take your jobs away…

You are repeating political spin to benefit one party over the other
This isn’t a partisan issue

This is a business issue.
Once you leave the political propaganda alone you can understand these issues a lot more
Politicians lie to us and often times use fear to get us to vote a certain way

Like Democrats want to take your jobs away…
GFYS, and suck on this, imbecile:

Obama quotes: "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them," and electricity rates will "necessarily skyrocket"

Coal’s biggest enemy is Natural Gas
I wouldn’t say enemy, but the next fuel that can easily transitioned into the current coal fired plants.

AEP’s Clinch River in Virginia is one that converted 10 years ago. There is a plant near Morgantown that uses both coal and natural gas that burns hotter with less co2 release.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
GFYS, and suck on this, imbecile:

Obama quotes: "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them," and electricity rates will "necessarily skyrocket"

Other forms of energy were cheaper….

Coal made their bed.
I don’t blame them. It is a limited resource but because of that they can be very dangerous if the energy sector didn’t diversify

But if the ACC is poached of its 4 best teams and WVU is still in a Big 12 that now has BYU, Cincinnati, and UCF then it's not a clear upgrade for WVU to join the ACC. At that point both ND and the other ACC teams may see the Big 12 as a better option.

I wouldn’t say enemy, but the next fuel that can easily transitioned into the current coal fired plants.

AEP’s Clinch River in Virginia is one that converted 10 years ago. There is a plant near Morgantown that uses both coal and natural gas that burns hotter with less co2 release.
Natural gas is why I see a lot of Canadian energy companies in Houston now

But if the ACC is poached of its 4 best teams and WVU is still in a Big 12 that now has BYU, Cincinnati, and UCF then it's not a clear upgrade for WVU to join the ACC. At that point both ND and the other ACC teams may see the Big 12 as a better option.
That's correct, but it would really come down to where you want your athletic teams to participate. Make it more fan happy by playing in Virginia, NC, or continue to play in a different time zone? I know travel isn't that big of a deal for the teams, but it certainly comes into play for fans. Then again, just assuming most of your fanbase is dispersed in the eastern portion of the country. Not sure if there's all that big of a difference playing Virginia Tech, NC State, Duke as opposed to Oklahoma State, Baylor, Kansas, other than distance. Guess it would all depend on who stays and who leaves, which is going to be the great unknown for possibly a couple years. Only takes a couple teams or a single conference to get this thing to explode though, so who knows when it will occur again.

Reactions: Euell
Natural gas is why I see a lot of Canadian energy companies in Houston now
Nobody believes you that you live in Houston.

Other forms of energy were cheaper….

Coal made their bed.
I don’t blame them. It is a limited resource but because of that they can be very dangerous if the energy sector didn’t diversify

Hillary Clinton: "We Are Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners & Coal Companies Out Of Business"​

Nobody believes you that you live in Houston.

Hillary Clinton: "We Are Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners & Coal Companies Out Of Business"​

Democrats do the same as Republicans
Use fear to get people out to vote
But ultimately they are in bed with big energy at the same rate as Republicans
But they also in bed with environmental groups so they have to keep both happy

This is why words are meaningless. Have to follow action

Been in Houston since 08. Familiar with numerous people employed in the energy sector. Even they will tell you the issues with coal.

Democrats do the same as Republicans
Use fear to get people out to vote
But ultimately they are in bed with big energy at the same rate as Republicans
But they also in bed with environmental groups so they have to keep both happy

This is why words are meaningless. Have to follow action

Been in Houston since 08. Familiar with numerous people employed in the energy sector. Even they will tell you the issues with coal.
You're delusional, and nobody believes the vomit that you or your other 30+ aliases puke out on this board. I'm providing quotes of your left-wing politicians, and you're providing nothing, but your fairy tales. Run along now, imbecile.

Reactions: CAK125
You're delusional, and nobody believes the vomit that you or your other 30+ aliases puke out on this board. I'm providing quotes of your left-wing politicians, and you're providing nothing, but your fairy tales. Run along now, imbecile.
You actually believe what politicians say.
Maybe your biggest problem

I already provided the facts to you
But you don’t want to accept them. Much rather blame politicians

Coal became too expensive. In fear of coal industry holding the American people hostage
They moved towards other forms of energy
This became much easier do to changes in the industry.
To make the Sierra Club and other environmental groups happy they threw in renewable energy
A little secret here. Energy companies like renewable energy just as long as it is consistent. Problem often times is that it isn’t
Reason why coal still will have a place just not at such a large share

Coal industry if they control 70% of the energy sector can charge whatever they want
Behave like a cartel.
Why they are dangerous. Ultimately all these energy companies are dangerous.
Even natural gas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT