ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU at Texas

This game is far from over. WV is a stinking seven points down with lots of time on the clock. Now, the question becomes.............will the coaches let Grier throw the ball downfield or are they afraid of the interception? We shall see. I am betting that the coaches are gutless and will not let Grier throw downfield. Hey, a loss is a loss! Warez

If only we were in the SEC or ohio state, a 7 point loss wouldn't hurt so much. But for WVU, losing by a last second fg away after conference confirmed blown calls is no different than a 30 point loss at home. 13 spot drop in the polls regardless.

lolololol that was fast. Way to go, Gibby. Put it on the offense to score and get a 2 pt conversion. Great plan.

There was NO offensive substitution that play. The damn ref was letting Texas off the hook there. Good thing that went for 6.

cdn.vox-cdn.comScreen_Shot_2018_11_03_at-2f3c7f9d1367db5045ed5cfa32554ccca5c20593.jpg

I'd say that was a hell of fourth quarter. Tough win with adversity and this team proved me wrong in my suspicions that this team was not able to gut out the tough wins with the conference on the line to be a contender. Still have 3 games left with the last 2 needing the team's full attention.

I whole bunch of us were pulling for you. This sets up a pretty good chance for OU and WVU to play back to back. You guys overcame a lot today, including an apparent screw job by the guys in the striped shirts.

Great job, and congratulations. I believe OU and West Virginia are the best two teams in the conference. We'll see you in three weeks. Hope we're both still one loss teams

Reactions: locustwv
This game is far from over. WV is a stinking seven points down with lots of time on the clock. Now, the question becomes.............will the coaches let Grier throw the ball downfield or are they afraid of the interception? We shall see. I am betting that the coaches are gutless and will not let Grier throw downfield. Hey, a loss is a loss! Warez
-bump-

Be honest, who was looking for one of those dirtbag refs to drop a flag for holding on that 2 point play? Raise your hands.......(mine is)

We should jump a 1 loss Ohio state for sure. Kentucky and Florida lost so looks like top ten for sure and maybe better after night games.

I don’t think you’ll see a let down. These guys look hungry!! Chance of a life time to possibly Win B12 championship and get berth in CFP!!! Coaches need to drill this into their heads!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT