ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU at Texas

Nice to see UT players being allowed to get in a few extra blows after the whistle.......and what that UT player did to Grier deserved an ejection more than our OL

These refs are nothing short of dirty dogs! With the whole country watching they still are plainly calling the game in the Longhorns favor. Unbelieveable!

Warez

Vernon, any chance you have a replay of the WVU lineman ejection? I want to link it to an OU board. I've already linked the Texas lineman punch.

If our defense doesn't make an adjustment, or UT doesn't self-implode, we will have to score every possession to win.

Our blitzes just cannot get to the QB. We aren't going to win this one folks if we can't get to the QB.

Frustrating that we get any team in America in a long yardage situation and were straight money to give it up and piss it away

When your defense relies on getting pressure on the QB to be successful, and you aren't doing that, you are going to get burnt.

It feels like if we don't score here the game is over. I can't see us stopping tx on their first drive of the 2nd half and being down 11 might as well by 100 with this horrible defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT