ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU at Texas

We need to absolutely crack ehlingers head open at some point early in the second half. We owe Texas that much

Texas getting home cooking for sure, but it's the defense giving up TDs on 4 out if 5 UT possessions this half that's killing us. The offense is shooting itself in the foot at times while UT is hardly making mistakes. Its going to come down to adjustments on defense for both teams.

Yes..the Mountaineer coaching staff needs to come up with a game plan for the 2nd half that includes the proper adjustments. The coaching staff that makes the correct adjustments will deliver a win to his team and fans. I got my fingers crossed for the Mountaineers. Warez

The team that makes the halftime adjustments wins? So you're essentially saying WVU is done?

A pro-WVU call....is that the first?I’m not saying a bad call in our favor. I’m saying the first call that we haven’t gotten screwed on.

Tired of being on the field so they curb stopped any momentum we may have had.

ok, how's the d gonna f this series up? Stuff them on 1st and 2nd and give up a 20 yard pass on 3rd? Or just get shredded for 8 yard gains play after play?

Finally got a stop, which was lucky and thus not boding well that the defense has gotten its crap together, only to stall out on the series. This is definitely one of those games we knew the offense would have to score big to win and so far they are falling just short too many times

Game. I'm done. Watching this team causes nothing but frustration and anger. Stop, stop, massive play. Stop, stop, massive play. Stop, stop, massive play. No need to watch this shit and be miserable. Bring on basketball.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

2nd down and needing one yard is no time to run east - west. You run north south and you get the yard! Now, I ain't a coach but.........hail I know when to run north south. Warez

Reactions: CAJUNEER
absolutely ****ing pathetic. shameful performance. this team deserves to be met with a reign of boos and jeers upon its return to Morgantown.

Held Texas to 3 points on 2 drives and the offense shits the bed on its 2 chances. Gotta have a hell of quarter to finish because this team doesn't deserve to win with the way its playing through 3 quarters.

this d will allow a td in 6 or fewer plays and be completely run off the field in the 4th quarter. A winnable game will go down as a 21 point loss. Mark my words. DH coached teams barely recover from missed fg in the 1st quarter during a tie game, let alone being embarrassingly stuffed on 4th and 1.

A loss puts us at 21 to 25 this week. They need to come after them and they cant. They need to go to the 4 man line now like they did early in the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT