ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Teddy Allen not play

No, we have a coach that won't let the players run the show and act whichever way they want to act.......you don't get it, and that's OK.

everyone is assuming
allot of stuff, here

but one thing we know for sure is it's doubtful WVU beats Oklahoma without Teddy Allen's 19-20....off the bench

and we've lost a couple games with Teddy Allen riding the pine...

dinasors are hard to come by. ...

it's time for a "sea change" now that
Press Virginia got WVU in the tournament

this team will not make it past 1st NCAA weekend without more critical and clutch point production. ..

debate this or that
or how will WVU get this..

it's obvious that Press Virginia
drains WVU own
offensive point production

That's 'fake news'. Warez
giphy.gif

everyone is assuming
allot of stuff, here

but one thing we know for sure is it's doubtful WVU beats Oklahoma without Teddy Allen's 19-20....off the bench

and we've lost a couple games with Teddy Allen riding the pine...

dinasors are hard to come by. ...

it's time for a "sea change" now that
Press Virginia got WVU in the tournament

this team will not make it past 1st NCAA weekend without more critical and clutch point production. ..

debate this or that
or how will WVU get this..

it's obvious that Press Virginia
drains WVU own
offensive point production

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

Some hilarious fiction right there...

if he "transfers out"
would be a major error on the part of WVU....

if i was him
I'd consider moving on .....and how would you know this?

if we wish to equate the "Drew Schifino chapter", that parallel was a major mistake by WVU...

TEDDY was the Nebraska player of the year ( i think), he didn't come to WVU to sit the pine (especially after ~~60pts, in 3 games)...

i doubt he'd be benched this long at major bball programs...

ps...we lov Huggins (more than DH) but age, and job security doesn't make all his decisions without challenges or without questions ....
even at 800+ wins doesn't change the overall rules, results oriented rules. ...

one and done
doesn't "cut it",
just to sacrifice one player

if i was him
I'd consider moving on .....and how would you know this?

if we wish to equate the "Drew Schifino chapter", that parallel was a major mistake by WVU...

TEDDY was the Nebraska player of the year ( i think), he didn't come to WVU to sit the pine (especially after ~~60pts, in 3 games)...

i doubt he'd be benched this long at major bball programs...

ps...we lov Huggins (more than DH) but age, and job security doesn't make all his decisions without challenges or without questions ....
even at 800+ wins doesn't change the overall rules, results oriented rules. ...

one and done
doesn't "cut it",
just to sacrifice one player

You have called every team under Bob Huggins for the last decade “one and done” at one point in the season or another......how has that worked out for you recently?

You are emotionally unstable........and unequivocally inept at considering that Allen did something wrong to not be AWARDED playing time right now.

You cite that Allen scored nearly 60 points in three games....... well I can cite where he barely scored at all in 3 games as well.

Reactions: DoogEER
You have called every team under Bob Huggins for the last decade “one and done” at one point in the season or another......how has that worked out for you recently?

i touched a nerve....i think we were
1 and done, last year....

I've learned over time,
(allot of time)
that being loud (or in your case, insuluting)
doesn't make you "correct" makes
you only loud (insulting, today )

aka, since we are not talking face to face, being loud is not a available
(but insulting is)....

"You are emotionally unstable........and unequivocally inept at considering that Allen did something wrong to not be AWARDED playing time right now."

let's see if he plays vs Texas, not just garbage 5 mins..

what i understand
(which from your position you are possibility missing), is Press Virginia takes us to the tournament but ball scorers will take us deep i tournament play...
very imaginative to talent starved WVU

and Press Virginia drains our own offense because its emotionally and physically draining to WVU, not just the opposition

also, you can't possibly criticize your own sources. ..WVU contacts, coaches or players without jeopardizing your personal job security ; thus, losing your WVU sources and contacts...

keep insulting, probably empowers you

i doubt you remember constructive Drew Schifino and Beilein chapter

let's wait and see...
but we are past just making 1st weekend of the NCAAs

dinasour,
i hope is not Huggins in this case

You are emotionally unstable........and unequivocally inept at considering that Allen did something wrong to not be AWARDED playing time right now.

You cite that Allen scored nearly 60 points in three games....... well I can cite where he barely scored at all in 3 games as well.

i doubt you remember the Drew Schifino Coach Beilein chapter. ...

sorry about
the delayed response .
..i am traveling ..driving

as i remember last year we were
"one and done", vs a nobody Texas team....
while exiting the 1st tound
shooting an amazing 27%...

.i guess you "blocked that out"

i don't care about who or what
provides the additional scoring ...
.Teddy Allen probably is the best candidate

but i do know that the "Press Virginia" philosophy got us here, but it is draining our own offensive production ...

i used the Drew Schifino example because he's our latest sustained 20ppg shooter ...

i don't remember Beilein winning the Natl championship while cutting Schifino. ..nor Huggins while playing Press

Press Virginia works because of WVU recruiting or is unable to recruit....we have the players this year in 2018

maybe you are insecure in you interviews because of losing or alienating your sources; this affecting your personal job security

as far as insults, it doesn't make you correct it just makes you insulting

WVU can make it to final 4 this year but scoring has to become a priority

sorry about
the delayed response .
..i am traveling ..driving

as i remember last year we were
"one and done", vs a nobody Texas team....
while exiting the 1st tound
shooting an amazing 27%...

.i guess you "blocked that out"

i don't care about who or what
provides the additional scoring ...
.Teddy Allen probably is the best candidate

but i do know that the "Press Virginia" philosophy got us here, but it is draining our own offensive production ...

i used the Drew Schifino example because he's our latest sustained 20ppg shooter ...

i don't remember Beilein winning the Natl championship while cutting Schifino. ..nor Huggins while playing Press

Press Virginia works because of WVU recruiting or is unable to recruit....we have the players this year in 2018

maybe you are insecure in you interviews because of losing or alienating your sources; this affecting your personal job security

as far as insults, it doesn't make you correct it just makes you insulting

WVU can make it to final 4 this year but scoring has to become a priority

Jesus Christ Mofo.... you literally got nothing correct in that post:

We went to the Sweet 16 last season

Kevin Jones was WVU’s last 20pt scorer in 2012

After Beilein booted Schifino, he went to an Elite Eight and a Sweet 16

With Schifino, he lost in the NIT

The fact that you seem to view making it to the Sweet 16 as “one and done” makes me truly question your competence

I don't know the young Teddy Allen but..............I do know that he is extremely young. Young folks don't 'think'. They act without thinking. Give Teddy a Get Out of Jail Free card for this first offense and let's play roundball. Warez

I don't know the young Teddy Allen but..............I do know that he is extremely young. Young folks don't 'think'. They act without thinking. Give Teddy a Get Out of Jail Free card for this first offense and let's play roundball. Warez

This actually happened..... then the next day at practice.....

Teddy needs to figure his shit out. Playing chicken with Huggs = road kill.

He's young. He'll either leave or grow up....either way WVU comes out ahead in this.

Reactions: DoogEER
If Teddy Allen isn't happy, then he can leave......next year Culver and McCabe and Knapper.......we will be just fine.

Yeah, hard to see how Teddy thinks he is holding an Ace up his sleeve with Huggins as coach. Hope he wakes up but turnover is built into college ball. Someone will be glad to take his spot if he doesn't want it. Come on Teddy. Make amends and get back on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT