ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa...If You Can't Beat 'em, then Cheat 'em!

The field hasn't been announced yet. Tune in at 6 o'clock on Championship Sunday for seedings.

As I've stated since mid-November, Michigan doesn't look like a tournament team. Things can change though. Based on seeing teams mentioned on this forum, I would like Michigan's chances against all of those squads.

Think Michigan will have a game against Ohio State coming up in the near future. We can discuss that outcome if you happen to show back up to the forum.
So, predicting that your supposed favorite team will underachieve insulates you from trash talk? I'll go ahead and predict a scUM win over the Buckeyes in Annie Arbor where the Weasels play much better than they do on the road (see Maryland games), so you can't talk sh!t to me after the game, right? LMAO, to quote your idol.

Ohio State has played Marshall only once in men's basketball, and that was in 2016, a season that was bad enough in Columbus to get Thad Matta fired...

Team Logo

at
Opponent Logo

We've played 'em more than that but never won up there!

Of course, you didn't, but you always see Ohio State's losses immediately, and we both no why. Ahead in the B1G standings? You really don't get it, do you? If you don't win the B1G--and make no mistake, neither Michigan nor Ohio State will do so this season (WVU has ZERO chance to win the Big 12 for the very first time, by the way)--then it only matters whether you make the NCAA Tournament. It's possible that Tony will end up being right and all of our teams will be in the NIT...LOL
wrong again...but if you like i can check the nuts schedule and start watching them every time they lose...that is if I don't have other things to do...like taking a dump

So, predicting that your supposed favorite team will underachieve insulates you from trash talk? I'll go ahead and predict a scUM win over the Buckeyes in Annie Arbor where the Weasels play much better than they do on the road (see Maryland games), so you can't talk sh!t to me after the game, right? LMAO, to quote your idol.
No, there was no predicting. I actually watched them play games, including three against awful MAC opponents, including a come from behind win against lowly Eastern Michigan, a come from behind overtime win against a down Ohio U team, and a stunning loss against a horrible Central Michigan team. Two of those three games were played at home, including the loss to CMU. They also had bad games against similar teams. It makes no difference where Michigan plays. They're capable of playing lights out, and they're capable of looking shamefully bad, losing to anybody on any given night. On paper, Michigan should be able to dominate Ohio State, due to their size advantage, but as you saw last night, they played poorly and lost to an undersized Maryland team. I wouldn't be willing to place a 10 dollar bet on Michigan on any given night, regardless of opponent or location of the game. Hell, they might beat Ohio State by 30 points when they play, or they could just as easily lose by 20. I've watched Ohio State play probably 5 or 6 times this year, and they're very similar to Michigan in how they perform on any given night. I'm still of the opinion Michigan will end up at 15-15 at season's end.

We've played 'em more than that but never won up there!
I don't think so. I have no memory of Marshall playing Ohio State in men's basketball, other than in 2016, which was Thad Matta's final season in Columbus. Perhaps, you have some peach basket games that you recall?

No, there was no predicting. I actually watched them play games, including three against awful MAC opponents, including a come from behind win against lowly Eastern Michigan, a come from behind overtime win against a down Ohio U team, and a stunning loss against a horrible Central Michigan team. Two of those three games were played at home, including the loss to CMU. They also had bad games against similar teams. It makes no difference where Michigan plays. They're capable of playing lights out, and they're capable of looking shamefully bad, losing to anybody on any given night. On paper, Michigan should be able to dominate Ohio State, due to their size advantage, but as you saw last night, they played poorly and lost to an undersized Maryland team. I wouldn't be willing to place a 10 dollar bet on Michigan on any given night, regardless of opponent or location of the game. Hell, they might beat Ohio State by 30 points when they play, or they could just as easily lose by 20. I've watched Ohio State play probably 5 or 6 times this year, and they're very similar to Michigan in how they perform on any given night. I'm still of the opinion Michigan will end up at 15-15 at season's end.
Y'all lost to Central Michigan? I honestly didn't know that. Was Dan Roundfield playing? I see now why you're down on them. I only knew about the close win over O.U. but just figured that it was an aberration. I watched a few minutes of their game at home against Northwestern and their point guard and two bigs played well, but the coach's son didn't. Michigan probably is being adversely affected by having too many new faces, which seems to be a bad thing for the other schools discussed on this board.

Y'all lost to Central Michigan? I honestly didn't know that. Was Dan Roundfield playing? I see now why you're down on them. I only knew about the close win over O.U. but just figured that it was an aberration. I watched a few minutes of their game at home against Northwestern and their point guard and two bigs played well, but the coach's son didn't. Michigan probably is being adversely affected by having too many new faces, which seems to be a bad thing for the other schools discussed on this board.
Now you're using CFEs material. Biggest issue is Howard just isn't a good coach. He's not horrible, but he's far from greatness. Think the bigger deal is that they're too woke. Still wearing the BLM terrorist organization patch on the uniforms.

Yeah, I saw the BLM patch on the uniforms, but refrained from ragging on you about it. As for CFE's material, I think that it's hard to develop an identity with a bunch of new faces, especially transfers. Ohio State regularly plays four true freshmen and three transfers and has no identity. I just remember how much tHuggs was bragging about his new love for the transfer portal, as if he was going to win a national title because he took other teams' leftovers.

I don't think so. I have no memory of Marshall playing Ohio State in men's basketball, other than in 2016, which was Thad Matta's final season in Columbus. Perhaps, you have some peach basket games that you recall?
I feel certain that Stu Aberbeen played the Bucks and I think Greg White did as well.

Yeah, I saw the BLM patch on the uniforms, but refrained from ragging on you about it. As for CFE's material, I think that it's hard to develop an identity with a bunch of new faces, especially transfers. Ohio State regularly plays four true freshmen and three transfers and has no identity. I just remember how much tHuggs was bragging about his new love for the transfer portal, as if he was going to win a national title because he took other teams' leftovers.
tHuggs and his players still think they're going to win a natty. After all, they've just started on a one game winning streak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT