ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa...If You Can't Beat 'em, then Cheat 'em!

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
If this doesn't smoke M-Herd out of his snow bank, then nothing will:

This post by the King is solid gold, and full of irony.

Let's first confirm that moments after Ohio State choked a game away in the final 28 seconds last night, the King felt the need to run to this forum and post about the Michigan football program, which, ironically, is something I would think he would want to stay silent about.

Let's also confirm that the Michigan football program has spanked that Buckeye ass by more than three touchdowns the last two times they've met on the gridiron, including an embarrassing humiliation on their home field only six weeks back, one that saw the Michigan football players celebrating by planting a flag on the soft Buckeyes logo at midfield. (Note: It's now been 1,133 days since Ohio State has beaten Michigan in football).

But, I digress, so let's move on to the topic at hand.

Michigan self reported that a recruit was contacted via text message during a time when you're not allowed to do so. Michigan also self reported that an off-field analyst was on the field doing some sort of coaching, which also isn't allowed. During this same exact time that text messages were sent to a recruit, the Miami Hurricanes had a booster put together a nice $300,000 package to convince a Michigan football commitment to decommit and sign instead with the 'Canes. But, those damn text messages. . .

I challenge the King to let us all know what became of all the minor violations that Ohio State also self-reported only seven months ago.

For those who may not be aware of those minor violations, since I didn't feel the need to run to the forum and post about them, moments after a potential Michigan choke job, you can reference the attachments:

https://www.dispatch.com/story/spor...ght-minor-ncaa-violations-2020-22/7626697001/

https://247sports.com/Article/Ohio-...-2020-Ryan-Day-football-basketball-133889144/

Update: 1,133 days, and 19 hours since Ohio State last beat Michigan in football.

This post by the King is solid gold, and full of irony.

Let's first confirm that moments after Ohio State choked a game away in the final 28 seconds last night, the King felt the need to run to this forum and post about the Michigan football program, which, ironically, is something I would think he would want to stay silent about.

Let's also confirm that the Michigan football program as spanked that Buckeye ass by more than three touchdowns the last two times they've met on the gridiron, including an embarrassing humiliation on their home field only six weeks back, one that saw the Michigan football players celebrating by planting a flag on the soft Buckeyes logo at midfield. (Note: It's now been 1,133 days since Ohio State has beaten Michigan in football).

But, I digress, so let's move on to the topic at hand.

Michigan self reported that a recruit was contacted via text message during a time when you're not allowed to do so. Michigan also self reported that an off-field analyst was on the field doing some sort of coaching, which also isn't allowed. During this same exact time that text messages were sent to a recruit, the Miami Hurricanes had a booster put together a nice $300,000 package to convince a Michigan football commitment to decommit and sign instead with the 'Canes. But, those damn text messages. . .

I challenge the King to let us all know what became of all the minor violations that Ohio State also self-reported only seven months ago.

For those who may not be aware of those minor violations, since I didn't feel the need to run to the forum and post about them, moments after a potential Michigan choke job, you can reference the attachments:

https://www.dispatch.com/story/spor...ght-minor-ncaa-violations-2020-22/7626697001/

https://247sports.com/Article/Ohio-...-2020-Ryan-Day-football-basketball-133889144/

Update: 1,133 days, and 19 hours since Ohio State last beat Michigan in football.
the king was angered because I commented upon the outcome and why I watched it...it is also interesting that a WV castoff is playing major minutes for them......and did this alleged "contact" involve the team doctor?....just askin :joy:

the king was angered because I commented upon the outcome and why I watched it...it is also interesting that a WV castoff is playing major minutes for them......and did this alleged "contact" involve the team doctor?....just askin :joy:
Diversion 101

It's called diversion.

Diversion 101

It's called diversion.
I responded to tHuggs' cuck before I even saw the Skunk Weasels' cheating story, so nice try, dip sh!t. Moreover, look at who is diverting from the thread topic. Michigan is the school being investigated for cheating, so take a big bite of a sh!t sandwich and understand that your coach is a slut pining for the first NFL job offer to come his way. The Urbanator so destroyed the Skunk Weasles that Hairball had to cheat his a$$ off to finally beat Ohio State...LOLOLOLOLOL

Update: 1,133 days and 20 hours.

In another 323 days, Harbaugh makes 3rd base Ryan Day his bitch for a 3rd consecutive year.

That has to sting. . .

LMAO at counting days losers. Be sure to count those days after the Skunk Weasels used COVID as an excuse to chicken out.

It was almost 10 years (more than 3,600 days, for sure) in between the Skunk Weasels' wins in 2011 and 2021, but enjoy the fruits of your hiding, then cheating...LOL Urban Meyer actually owns a restaurant/bar called, "7-0." That has to sting...

28 seconds to go, Buckeyes up by two. Buckeyes inbound the ball into the corner. Oops, OSU player chokes and throws the ball away. Purdue looks to attack, but Matt Painter calls timeout with 17 seconds left on the clock.

Purdue inbounds the basketball, and tosses it into Edey. Buckeye midget leaves Foyer and attempts to double team the 7' 4" Edey. Edey easily tosses it back out to a wide open Foyer who sinks the 3 pointer to put the Boilers ahead by one. But wait, there's still six seconds on the clock. Time for the Buckeyes to win.

Buckeyes inbound the ball, dribble up the floor, but Buckeyes appear to be lost, tossing up a desperation heave off the backboard.

Choke job complete. Not one, not two, but three complete choke jobs within the last 28 seconds of the game.

Only one thing left to do here for Buckeye fans: Run to a WVU board and divert attention from choke job to starting a post about a Harbaugh staffer sending out a text message to a recruit.

All of this in 28 seconds, plus the additional time it took to log on and make a post.

As WVUFANFOREVER says. . ..

LMAO

That place is a dumpster fire!
So is Carolina yet Harbaugh was there talking to the owner. They did not consider it a formal interview. Indianapolis Colts are also interested in Harbaugh and there will be talks. According to sources of some who think they know but probably really don't say that Denver is leading in getting Harbaugh as head coach.

Reactions: KingCoal
So is Carolina yet Harbaugh was there talking to the owner. They did not consider it a formal interview. Indianapolis Colts are also interested in Harbaugh and there will be talks. According to sources of some who think they know but probably really don't say that Denver is leading in getting Harbaugh as head coach.
Good job of making the fake Michigan fan/former WVU season ticket holder return to the thread topic, well sort of, anyway.

There it is again.

Fake Michigan fan when Michigan is spanking that Buckeye ass. Real Michigan fan though, whenever Ohio State happens to upset Michigan in any sport, up to and including women's basketball and field hockey.

As WVUFANFOREVER says. . .

LMAO

28 seconds to go, Buckeyes up by two. Buckeyes inbound the ball into the corner. Oops, OSU player chokes and throws the ball away. Purdue looks to attack, but Matt Painter calls timeout with 17 seconds left on the clock.

Purdue inbounds the basketball, and tosses it into Edey. Buckeye midget leaves Foyer and attempts to double team the 7' 4" Edey. Edey easily tosses it back out to a wide open Foyer who sinks the 3 pointer to put the Boilers ahead by one. But wait, there's still six seconds on the clock. Time for the Buckeyes to win.

Buckeyes inbound the ball, dribble up the floor, but Buckeyes appear to be lost, tossing up a desperation heave off the backboard.

Choke job complete. Not one, not two, but three complete choke jobs within the last 28 seconds of the game.

Only one thing left to do here for Buckeye fans: Run to a WVU board and divert attention from choke job to starting a post about a Harbaugh staffer sending out a text message to a recruit.

All of this in 28 seconds, plus the additional time it took to log on and make a post.

As WVUFANFOREVER says. . ..

LMAO
that's a real low blow you know....even mentioning "it"

There it is again.

Fake Michigan fan when Michigan is spanking that Buckeye ass. Real Michigan fan though, whenever Ohio State happens to upset Michigan in any sport, up to and including women's basketball and field hockey.

As WVUFANFOREVER says. . .

LMAO
You're just making sh!t up, as usual. The overachieving Buckeyes' women's hoops team thumped Michigan about a week ago and I didn't rub your face in it. But be sure to keep pounding your chest about copying runt bust Faker Mayfield's pointless attempt to plant a flag in artificial turf, FormerWVUSeasonTicketHolderForever.

Carolina doesn't have the absurd Wilson contract handing over it's head and actually has draft picks in the next two years...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
That is clear evidence that I routed him in the debate...desperate times call for desperate measures....
You run here to start a thread about Michigan moments after Ohio State choked last night in embarrassing fashion, and I make you look stupid, but yet, you routed me? I have no doubt you actually believe that.

It took me a grand total of 28 seconds to write this post.

I'll leave you with this question to ponder over the weekend: If you were doing so well in the debate, then why would you beg for the lowest form of human life to come and save you? Sled saw your desperate cry for help and called you out on it before I did. I'm just glad that you're no longer in hiding after the horny toads made sure that Michigan would remain winless in the CFP Era. Ohio State's football program must be tired of carrying the rest of the B1G on the National Stage.

January 1, 2023: Michigan 81, Maryland 46

January 8, 2023: Maryland 80, Ohio State 73

lol

Fake Michigan fans hides from this score from yesterday to post minutes after Ohio State's game today:

Michigan State 59, Skunk Weasels 53

Yep, definitiely a diversionary trick from the fake Michigan fan. Losing to Michigan's fake arch rival must have stung...well, if you really were a Michigan fan, that is. Call for help again because you need it, as this message board thingy isn't your strong suit.

3rd base Ryan Day, circa Spring 2021: "We're going to hang 100 on them"

November 27, 2021: Michigan 42, Ohio State 27
November 26, 2022: Michigan 45, Ohio State 23

Let 3rd base Ryan Day know he's halfway there to hanging 100 on 'them'. Can he get there in two more years, maybe three?

The numbers don't lie. . .

I can understand King's anguish. I would be upset as well, if my team were currently in 13th place in a 14 team league.

I can't comment on that since WV is 9 out of 10...but at least WV hasn't lost to the last place team....yet
It's funny to watch you suck up to the supposed Michigan fan who once owned WVU season tickets. You never seem to race to your Gateway computer with dial-up internet service to start a thread about Michigan after a Skunk Weasels' loss. That's because you are "ate up" with the mighty Buckeyes, and accept the fact that the Old Fold & Blew is Michigan's AAA farm club. Rich Fraudriguez and John Belyin' say, "hello, geezer." LMAO!

I can understand King's anguish. I would be upset as well, if my team were currently in 13th place in a 14 team league.
I understand your lame attempt at deflction and diversion, as karma bit you squarely in the a$$ last night. I thought that you were smarter than thinking that the transitive property applied to college basketball game results, but I was wrong. What makes you look even dumber is that you compared a Michigan home game to an Ohio State road game. Yeah, that was dumb.

Today's Lunardi bracketology has WVU playing Ohio State in a play in game in Dayton.
And, Michigan isn't even in the Field, so what's your point? Perhaps, Michigan should beef up its schedule, so that the computers don't hate the Skunk Weasels so much. Of course, scUM's OOC basketball schedule was actually quite a bit tougher than scUM's pathetic OOC football schedule, so there's that.

Last edited:
It's funny to watch you suck up to the supposed Michigan fan who once owned WVU season tickets. You never seem to race to your Gateway computer with dial-up internet service to start a thread about Michigan after a Skunk Weasels' loss. That's because you are "ate up" with the mighty Buckeyes, and accept the fact that the Old Fold & Blew is Michigan's AAA farm club. Rich Fraudriguez and John Belyin' say, "hello, geezer." LMAO!
didn't know they played until the score flashed up...irrelevant......but the skunkweasles ARE ahead of the nuts

didn't know they played until the score flashed up...irrelevant......but the skunkweasles ARE ahead of the nuts
MIchigan, OSU or WVU....doesn't matter to us who we send home in the opening round of the NIT! All you boys better hope the Herd goes into the big dance.

Of course, you didn't, but you always see Ohio State's losses immediately, and we both no why. Ahead in the B1G standings? You really don't get it, do you? If you don't win the B1G--and make no mistake, neither Michigan nor Ohio State will do so this season (WVU has ZERO chance to win the Big 12 for the very first time, by the way)--then it only matters whether you make the NCAA Tournament. It's possible that Tony will end up being right and all of our teams will be in the NIT...LOL

And, Michigan isn't even in the Field, so what's your point? Perhaps, Michigan should beef up its schedule, so that the computers don't hate the Skunk Weasels so much. Of course, scUM's OOC basketball schedule was actually quite a bit tougher than scUM's pathetic OOC football schedule, so there's that.
The field hasn't been announced yet. Tune in at 6 o'clock on Championship Sunday for seedings.

As I've stated since mid-November, Michigan doesn't look like a tournament team. Things can change though. Based on seeing teams mentioned on this forum, I would like Michigan's chances against all of those squads.

Think Michigan will have a game against Ohio State coming up in the near future. We can discuss that outcome if you happen to show back up to the forum.

MIchigan, OSU or WVU....doesn't matter to us who we send home in the opening round of the NIT! All you boys better hope the Herd goes into the big dance.
Ohio State has played Marshall only once in men's basketball, and that was in 2016, a season that was bad enough in Columbus to get Thad Matta fired...

Team Logo

at
Opponent Logo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT