ADVERTISEMENT

Who started all this violence rhetoric?

While I don’t think Trump has done a very good job at trying to quell the partisan rage (he has even fanned the flames rather hard actually), I don’t think blaming Trump for this type of madman action is legitimate. Crazies on both sides. We need to come together.

While I don’t think Trump has done a very good job at trying to quell the partisan rage (he has even fanned the flames rather hard actually), I don’t think blaming Trump for this type of madman action is legitimate. Crazies on both sides. We need to come together.
One bomb expert said that these are made to look like bombs but aren't designed to explode. Somebody has a lot of time on their hands to make something that isn't going to explode. Not sure what the motivation is.

One bomb expert said that these are made to look like bombs but aren't designed to explode. Somebody has a lot of time on their hands to make something that isn't going to explode. Not sure what the motivation is.
lol

Violence is as American as apple pie. The country was founded on violence. Trump has been the loudest cheerleader for this latest round and his verbal attacks and actions are inciting right wing crazies. Unfortunately, many high profile leaders on the Dems are falling for the trap of playing this game of chaos and hatred that Trump is putting forth with the rhetoric of saying "Dems can't be civil", "when they are down, kick them", calling for people to harass GOP leaders in public places and many other instances. It is all wrong and two wrongs never make a right. Whatever you think of Michelle Obama and her husband, I wish more Americans on both sides of the aisle would follow that lead of when "they go low, we go high".

No doubt some aholes on here will tell me to get off my high horse. They are also the problem. But reasonable people that read these board already know that.

Violence is as American as apple pie. The country was founded on violence. Trump has been the loudest cheerleader for this latest round and his verbal attacks and actions are inciting right wing crazies. Unfortunately, many high profile leaders on the Dems are falling for the trap of playing this game of chaos and hatred that Trump is putting forth with the rhetoric of saying "Dems can't be civil", "when they are down, kick them", calling for people to harass GOP leaders in public places and many other instances. It is all wrong and two wrongs never make a right. Whatever you think of Michelle Obama and her husband, I wish more Americans on both sides of the aisle would follow that lead of when "they go low, we go high".

No doubt some aholes on here will tell me to get off my high horse. They are also the problem. But reasonable people that read these board already know that.
Both sides are guilty.

Your friend's uncle's cousin-in-law knows a guy who overheard someone say that as he was getting off the subway. Your sources are gold!
My source is Johnny Jones, the bomb technician who lost both legs when real ordinance exploded. Who's yours?

Why the LOL? They aren't designed to go off.
The FBI/NYPD said that? Or some huckster on one of shows for stupids that believe anything? I was LOL ing at your always reliable I saw/I heard posts.

Sorry, you lost me on”calling for people to harass GOP leaders in public places.”

What Democratic political leader (which may be an oxymoron) called for harassing GOP leaders in public places?

I like my bomb experts to have both of their legs.
REal ordinance kills people. The guy said it was made to look real but wasn't made to explode. I saw what you did with both legs and it was on point. I guess he was at the bottom of his class in bomb disposal and his dad got him his position. Two can play that game homey.

The FBI/NYPD said that? Or some huckster on one of shows for stupids that believe anything? I was LOL ing at your always reliable I saw/I heard posts.
Maybe you should watch the hurt locker to see what those guys have to go through. Our area lost a bomb disposal guy in the first gulf war when he was disarming bombs at the Bagdad airport. He was a VMI graduate. I wonder if any of us would have the cojones to do that, knowing that somebody is probably watching just waiting to hit send to kill us.

Last edited:
I like my bomb experts to have both of their legs.
45577d1352536360t-i-hope-jellybean-does-not-come-s3-24005427.jpg

Sorry, you lost me on”calling for people to harass GOP leaders in public places.”

What Democratic political leader (which may be an oxymoron) called for harassing GOP leaders in public places?

2 years after Trump began this belligerent dialogue

Maybe you should watch the hurt locker to see what those guys have to go through. Are area lost a bomb disposal guy in the first gulf war when he was disarming bombs at the Bagdad airport. He was a VMI graduate. I wonder if any of us would have the cojones to do that, knowing that somebody is probably watching just waiting to hit send to kill us.
Not sure what watching a movie has to do with why I laughed at your post. I'll wait and listen to those libs at the FBI and NYPD instead of some hack that saw pictures and needed to book a cable news gig.

What country wasn't "founded on violence"?

Agreed. ELE!!!

What Democratic political leader (which may be an oxymoron) called for harassing GOP leaders in public places
There has been many but it seems the rallying cry on the right has been against Maxine Waters and with a little research on your behalf, you can find proof. But we have had threads on this board discussing this subject of the public harrassing Sanders at the restaurant in VA and the latest being McConnell and many left leaning people have been cheering it on, including many on here. You have no recollection of this

Reactions: Airport

Well said.

F**king idiot. Antifa, White supremists inCharlottesville, Maxipad Waters, Hildabeast can't be civil till I win, chsing conservatives out of restaurants, shooting the Republicans at a baseball game. You are probably just 8 years old if you don't remember any of this.

Link? I saw last night that these were not great devices but surely were capable of exploding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT