ADVERTISEMENT

Who started all this violence rhetoric?

Link? I saw last night that these were not great devices but surely were capable of exploding.
No link, I was listening to a radio program and Johnny Jones, the bomb disposal guy who lost two legs when one exploded, said they were made to look like they were bombs but certainly weren't made to explode. Supposedly, the one at deNiro's restaurant sat around for over a day. It wsa the picture on TV that triggered somebody's memory about the package. None have exploded, that should tell you something.

Do you not remember that statement by Obama the great?
Obama is retired and two wrongs don't make a right, I mean, Ya got Trump telling his rubes that the free press is the enemy of the people and the KKK and Nazis on your bench so who needs to make up a conspiracy theory about this?, your tribe has some very unsavory white nationalists in it whether ya'll continue to deny that fact or not. Instead of running on any accomplishments after two years, it's just fear the brown folks and the Democrats are demonic mobs, ya play with stupid fire too long someone gets burned.

Link? I saw last night that these were not great devices but surely were capable of exploding.
None exploded. Probably those shovel ready jobs that Obama created 10 years ago. Just now coming on line and working the way govt usually works.

Obama is retired and two wrongs don't make a right, I mean, Ya got Trump telling his rubes that the free press is the enemy of the people and the KKK and Nazis on your bench so who needs to make up a conspiracy theory about this?, your tribe has some very unsavory white nationalists in it whether ya'll continue to deny that fact or not. Instead of running on any accomplishments after two years, it's just fear the brown folks and the Democrats are demonic mobs, ya play with stupid fire too long someone gets burned.
A dishonest free press is the problem.

Your tribe is a bunch of lying, take what you can get,not what you have earned, hate this country, POS's. I left out Marxists.

Good grief......you are really buying in to this?
Not buying in, I've seen it first hand. Liberal press are liars, dow is down but up 20% since Trump took office, jobs at an all time high. Obama would ahve been getting blowjobs everyday by CNN and MSN if he had something like this.

Reactions: WESTBGVA
Not buying in, I've seen it first hand. Liberal press are liars, dow is down but up 20% since Trump took office, jobs at an all time high. Obama would ahve been getting blowjobs everyday by CNN and MSN if he had something like this.

and the press has yet to find a single middle eastern person in the south American caravan. goddammit!

No link, I was listening to a radio program and Johnny Jones, the bomb disposal guy who lost two legs when one exploded, said they were made to look like they were bombs but certainly weren't made to explode. Supposedly, the one at deNiro's restaurant sat around for over a day. It wsa the picture on TV that triggered somebody's memory about the package. None have exploded, that should tell you something.
lol

So, I guess in a few weeks we won't be hearing anything about "illegals voting" and such by you and the others?

While I don’t think Trump has done a very good job at trying to quell the partisan rage (he has even fanned the flames rather hard actually), I don’t think blaming Trump for this type of madman action is legitimate. Crazies on both sides. We need to come together.
Partisan Politics in the US are bad. Each party is the absolute enemy of the other and it is not teaching this generation how to harmonize differences. It is a sad time in American civil society. People are alienated. They have no sense of community. They just hitch their wagon to some regressive tribal identity and throw spitballs over the internet....

Dow up 145% under Obama .....you are foolish.

Maybe they weren't opened......

Good God, not one exploded. Are you really that stupid? The person should have gotten one to go off just by percentages.

Sometimes, the intent isn't to kill.......it's to scare......or send a message.......that you are not safe.

Sometimes, the intent isn't to kill.......it's to scare......or send a message.......that you are not safe.
I can go along with that. Somebody sure put a lot of effort into something that was never going to explode. Does not make much sense other than what you are saying.

It didn't go off, it was a hoax.....[thumbsup]
A crude car bomb of propane, gasoline and fireworks was discovered in a smoking Nissan Pathfinder in the heart of Times Square on Saturday evening, prompting the evacuation of thousands of tourists and theatergoers on a warm and busy night. Although the device had apparently started to detonate, there was no explosion, and early on Sunday the authorities were still seeking a suspect and motive.

“We are very lucky,” Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said at a 2:15 a.m. press conference. “We avoided what could have been a very deadly event.”

A large swath of Midtown — from 43rd Street to 48th Street, and from Sixth to Eighth Avenues — was closed for much of the evening after the Pathfinder was discovered just off Broadway on 45th Street. Several theaters and stores, as well as the South Tower of the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel, were evacuated.

Mr. Bloomberg was joined by Gov. David A. Paterson, Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly and other officials at the early morning press conference to give a chronology of the vehicle’s discovery, its disarming, and the investigation that has been launched. The mayor and police commissioner had returned early from the annual White House correspondents’ dinner in Washington.

Wasn't a hoax.

A crude car bomb of propane, gasoline and fireworks was discovered in a smoking Nissan Pathfinder in the heart of Times Square on Saturday evening, prompting the evacuation of thousands of tourists and theatergoers on a warm and busy night. Although the device had apparently started to detonate, there was no explosion, and early on Sunday the authorities were still seeking a suspect and motive.

“We are very lucky,” Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said at a 2:15 a.m. press conference. “We avoided what could have been a very deadly event.”

A large swath of Midtown — from 43rd Street to 48th Street, and from Sixth to Eighth Avenues — was closed for much of the evening after the Pathfinder was discovered just off Broadway on 45th Street. Several theaters and stores, as well as the South Tower of the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel, were evacuated.

Mr. Bloomberg was joined by Gov. David A. Paterson, Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly and other officials at the early morning press conference to give a chronology of the vehicle’s discovery, its disarming, and the investigation that has been launched. The mayor and police commissioner had returned early from the annual White House correspondents’ dinner in Washington.

Wasn't a hoax.

No sh!t........neither are these bombs

Perhaps the use of quotations to describe the bombs as if they weren't........and how your buddies on the right have continued to call this out as a hoax.
I don't think it was a "hoax".......and BTW.....NO Trump supporter in this thread said it was a "hoax".......that honor belongs to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT