ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with WVU recruiting

MrBurntReynolds

Freshman
Dec 8, 2017
It has petered out after early signing day.
I know WVU only has a few scholarship left.
Is DH already working on 2019. The Mountaineers have not had one player visit since the dead period ended

Last edited:
Is DH already working on 2019. The Mountaineers have not had one player visit since the dead period ended
There have been visits and they are being very selective right now. The coaches have been hitting high schools and junior colleges almost daily, Dana was at a JC just a few hours ago. They expect to finish well with an already excellent class.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
There have been visits and they are being very selective right now. The coaches have been hitting high schools and junior colleges almost daily, Dana was at a JC just a few hours ago. They expect to finish well with an already excellent class.

Let's see if this staff can actually mold this talent into a competitive team. Maybe one that doesn't miss tackles or play soft.

Reactions: JWG66
Let's see if this staff can actually mold this talent into a competitive team. Maybe one that doesn't miss tackles or play soft.

One of the biggest mistakes is that they are putting a lot of their better athletes on the offensive side.

West Virginia needs in a 3-3-5
5 players between 6-2 and 6-6
From 225-270 pounds.
That can run from a 4.4 to a 4.55 40
That can play DE, OLB and the Nickel spot

There are a lot in the DMV area.

There is a 3 star from D.C. that visited Texas this weeekend at 6-4 240 who people are saying is a physical specimen.
He reminds people there of a raw Brian Orakpo.
Funny thing is his family were Nigerian immigrants as well
He is only a 3 star recruit.

But with proper coaching people at Texas think they can turn him into a high draft pick.

I don't know why West Virginia is not hitting that area hard.
The athletes might not have the coaching of PA or OH but they are athletically superior

They need to go and the find the finest athletes in the country.

No need to look North they are not of the finest genetic breeding. Even Slohio State figured that out....

So you can force them to work for your university for free to bring in that money.
Just like the good ole days......

Or drop passes, jump offside, blow coverage, or inflict any number of other shoot your own foot mistakes. Really want to see us play with intensity for all 4 quarters. Don’t think that is too much to expect.

They need to go and the find the finest athletes in the country.

No need to look North they are not of the finest genetic breeding. Even Slohio State figured that out....

So you can force them to work for your university for free to bring in that money.
Just like the good ole days......
Masturbator, a free education isn’t actually free. It’s invaluable. And if used correctly, can open the doors to insurmountable wealth.

We will not finish in the Rivals Recruiting Top 25. Other recruiting sites already rate our class in the 30's.

Dana is lazy, and top recruits don't want to live in Morgantown (especially those from Florida, Georgia, and Texas).

We will not finish in the Rivals Recruiting Top 25. Other recruiting sites already rate our class in the 30's.

Dana is lazy, and top recruits don't want to live in Morgantown (especially those from Florida, Georgia, and Texas).

A lot it has to do with dissimilar cultures.
Black culture in his country is very regional and people at WVU cannot speak to blacks in Texas, Florida or Louisiana.

This for example. Trying to sound like he could speak the language of the land but instead refers to a black kid in a term that always has had racial undertones

I hope we give some more looks at high school corners.kids mature at diff speeds, we have had 2 star guys that have speed excel in the past.i think we need more numbers in the backfield.last yr we were as week as I have seen in the last 20 yrs.a couple young guys with potential however.

We still need at least 1 more DL and 3 more OL in this class. Our numbers on both lines are thin compared to the perennial top 15 teams.

Maybe YOU should volunteer to offer your invaluable experience and knowledge to affect the changes you are so willing to rip them about. Get tired of reading the ramblings of one who is, most likely, lacking pertinent experience and runs the mouth much more than exercising good judgement and thinking beyond that expected of first or second graders. Why not try getting 'on board' with the team and coaches or jump over board and make the World a better place?

So, Dana is lazy. Just how lazy is Dana. Provide examples of his laziness. I hear he gets up at nine...............drinks a little coffee with Red Bull chaser, smokes a couple of reds (Marlboro's) and steps outside to face the day.......right about lunch time. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT