ADVERTISEMENT

What im hearing about our QB's

Pride might be a Russian bot / troll

Nah, he's just a nut fapping over all the attention he and his sockpuppets are getting on this thread.

In another few months he'll be leaving his imaginary kid with a stranger to hop the fence to watch spring football practice. Expect complaints about hand size.

He's crazier than Knox and half as creative.

SEC has a watered down 14 teams. Great at the very top but overatted overall. WVU has a better football program than most of the SEC. We are a better basketball program almost every year than the entire SEC outside of overhyped Kentucky. Maybe Lowe just liked what he saw in WVU. Hot chicks at WVU. Really hot! It’s interracial dating heaven in Morgantown.

WOW....just wow.

SEC has a watered down 14 teams. Great at the very top but overatted overall. WVU has a better football program than most of the SEC. We are a better basketball program almost every year than the entire SEC outside of overhyped Kentucky. Maybe Lowe just liked what he saw in WVU. Hot chicks at WVU. Really hot! It’s interracial dating heaven in Morgantown. Very integrated and Morgantown has become bigger and quite impressive to many. It’s not integrated in Mississippi if you know what I mean. Very socially segregated, not much interracial dating. Maybe Lowe liked many things about WVU. SEC schools made late push to flip him.

Research Jeremiah Briscoe.
Phil Longo is an expert on Dual Threat QBs.

If Longo passed on him I have to question him as a QB.

Here is a junior QB that WV should be after. Actually goes to my high school
He is Phil Longo approved.
The HC at Marshall knows Mack Brown.
Last time I was in his office he has a pic of him with Mack Brown.
So good chance he ends up at UNC because Longo went to Chapel Hill

This thread is a trainwreck. Honestly this site is a trainwreck. I feel like the owners and moderators intentionally let it get out of hand to try and sell the Premium board more. Pride304 is living breathing bulliten board material for every school we play against. All he does is reinforce bad stereotypes about West Virginia.

Reactions: Phil
Hairaid just save it man. Stop crying about a message board. How the hell do you get so offended on a message board? Some of these people are worse than the democrats and fake news CNN. They only believe what they want to believe. Real truth hurts.

Townsvansandt that QB is intriguing to me. WVU should try to get him. Problem is that Dana doesn’t know anything but to get a stiff slow boy back there and try to be Texas Tech.

Texas Tech had Patrick Mahomes and this year had Jett Duffey.

Tech was interested in this kid before KK was fired.
The QB he has coming in for 2020 at USC is probably the top QB next year in Bryce Young.

Green is real.
Nebraska and Ole Miss offered.
Scott Frost knows QB and so does Phil Longo
Like I said KK and Tech were after this kid.

Funny thing is probably the top QB next year doesn't want to play QB in college
Ja'quinden Jackson is being compared to Cam Newton but he wants to play another position.

Hairaid just save it man. Stop crying about a message board. How the hell do you get so offended on a message board? Some of these people are worse than the democrats and fake news CNN.

“Hair Aid.” You actually have the reading comprehension of a 4th grader. But on the other hand I’ll comb ANYONES hair ANYTIME so maybe you’re on to something

I’m hearing Lowe is better than Allison physically. Big, strong arm, mobile. He is just younger. Dana still wants a graduate transfer that can play immediately.

Real deal talk arm chair Chaz Michael. Do you live in Morgantown? They want a grad transfer cause they aren’t sold on Allison at all. No mobility and skinny as a pencil. Lowe is inexperienced freshmen that plays baseball. I think they are sending a message to him about that too. They wish he was all in on playing QB and football only. He’s talented but young.

Chaz Michael go get some real information from somebody that knows on team. My experience, information, knowledge, connections are way better than yours. Your always wrong dude. You have no info.

My experience, information, knowledge, connections

giphy.gif

I really thought, from what I saw of Crest when he first got QB action, that he would be WVU's next starter. Thank goodness Grier came along. It's tough to evaluate from first impressions. Guys go up, down and sideways as they move from frosh to soph, etc. It's a crapshoot for the coaches, too, as informed as they are. Fans, of course, have all the answers, often with benefit of 20/20 hindsight. I don't.

I'll just watch the Orlando bowl against Syracuse and see what I think might help my alma mater in 2019.

Reactions: HairRaid
Pratt you aren’t hearing anything because you don’t know anything and never played or coached at any level. Your a total arm chair chump like Chaz Michael. Poor Keatoncornerloser and is pathetic attempt to downgrade a stud TE from WV like Wesco. Lol haaaaahaaaaa

Pratt this is too easy. It’s Lowe showing his ability, potential in this bowl game or we need a graduate transfer badly. Lowe enrolled early and had a spring, summer, fall here. He needs to show it Friday. If not we bring in a grad transfer to start. Allison won’t be the guy here. He’s just a bridge until someone better takes the job.

I heard from a reliable source that the main reason they are getting Lowe ready is because of the style of D Cuse plays. They plan on bringing the house all day, and if its getting to Allison, Lowe running ability could very well make them pay. Good plan.

1. Robert Lowe is very athletic and raw. The jury is still out weather he ever plays QB at WVU

2. At this point Jake Allison is not our future at QB

3. We are active in the transfer market

All I want to know is...... who the fu$k is Robert Lowe? Isn’t Rob Lowe some kind of movie star or something?

I heard Allison looks great in practice and is zipping the ball right on the money. He should be ready for the game.

I also heard that Lowe looks good running the package they put together for him. A lot of zone reads with play action.

We should score 35 plus.

its already been mentioned in this thread a former Sun Belt conference coach saw the kid play this year and said he would start at most of those schools right now. Its also been mentioned that jumped to the Big 12 is huge but if Lowe does not work out then it opens up the debate yet again
Not sure what is crazier. Taking the word of a former Sun Belt coach or thinking that being able to start in the Sun Belt makes him the answer at a Big 12 school. You should stop while you are behind.

“Easily replaced” —WVpride304, 11/1/18.
Yup. You don’t know squat. Now you’re backpedaling.
Unfortunately, there are many of your bigoted, know-it-all ilk in this country.

Real deal talk arm chair Chaz Michael. Do you live in Morgantown? They want a grad transfer cause they aren’t sold on Allison at all. No mobility and skinny as a pencil. Lowe is inexperienced freshmen that plays baseball. I think they are sending a message to him about that too. They wish he was all in on playing QB and football only. He’s talented but young.

Chaz Michael go get some real information from somebody that knows on team. My experience, information, knowledge, connections are way better than yours. Your always wrong dude. You have no info.

Chaz Michael you just sit back. We will fill you in on what’s going on. You clearly don’t have a clue. Total arm chair. You are wrong at a 90% ratio but I’m spot on correct at a 90% ratio.

This thread is the best promotion for the premium board I’ve seen in ages. My heavens guys are clueless throwing crap at a wall and acting like they have inside info.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
This thread is a trainwreck. Honestly this site is a trainwreck. I feel like the owners and moderators intentionally let it get out of hand to try and sell the Premium board more. Pride304 is living breathing bulliten board material for every school we play against. All he does is reinforce bad stereotypes about West Virginia.
You nailed it.

Why else would Vernon let one guy muck up the board with 25 different accounts?

Its his place so he can run it however he wants, but I have never seen any other team's board with so many trolls as this one.

Pratt you aren’t hearing anything because you don’t know anything and never played or coached at any level. Your a total arm chair chump like Chaz Michael. Poor Keatoncornerloser and is pathetic attempt to downgrade a stud TE from WV like Wesco. Lol haaaaahaaaaa

Pratt this is too easy. It’s Lowe showing his ability, potential in this bowl game or we need a graduate transfer badly. Lowe enrolled early and had a spring, summer, fall here. He needs to show it Friday. If not we bring in a grad transfer to start. Allison won’t be the guy here. He’s just a bridge until someone better takes the job.

LMAO. If you only knew....

This is a final 4 team, y'all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT