ADVERTISEMENT

What im hearing about our QB's

I heard Allison looks great in practice and is zipping the ball right on the money. He should be ready for the game.

I also heard that Lowe looks good running the package they put together for him. A lot of zone reads with play action.

We should score 35 plus.

LOL

1. Robert Lowe is very athletic and raw. The jury is still out weather he ever plays QB at WVU

2. At this point Jake Allison is not our future at QB

3. We are active in the transfer market
I think this thread was right

AllEers6 was spot on. I also said Allison sucked all year. I warned everybody just like Ford and Sluggs. I figured Lowe would never get a shot anyway. Dana hates dual threats and Lowe doesn’t have high end talent anyway. He still should have played more. Dana will never try to develop him. Dana’s done after next year. Kiss him goodbye.

AllEers6 was spot on. I also said Allison sucked all year. I warned everybody just like Ford and Sluggs. I figured Lowe would never get a shot anyway. Dana hates dual threats and Lowe doesn’t have high end talent anyway. He still should have played more. Dana will never try to develop him. Dana’s done after next year. Kiss him goodbye.
Just like he never worked with Crest?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT