ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Texas Tech

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Game kicks off at noon on ESPN2. Opened it early for you all to discuss.

Me too, but then again that just means it'll be a bigger letdown if WVU loses.

Considering that WVU is 3-5 and this is the least difficult game left on the schedule, they need this one pretty badly.

WVU is at home.

They should win what seems like an even matchup.

Tech isn't that far from only having 1 loss.
They played two great games Oklahoma State and Baylor.

Their D gets turnovers.
You have to worried about that with Kendall
But you don't want him to be scared in the pocket. To me that is worse than a QB who takes chances.

The season is already dead. That's why we see a a lot of new players in final 4 games.

WVU is at home.

They should win what seems like an even matchup.

Tech isn't that far from only having 1 loss.
They played two great games Oklahoma State and Baylor.

Their D gets turnovers.
You have to worried about that with Kendall
But you don't want him to be scared in the pocket. To me that is worse than a QB who takes chances.

Wish I would of read this before I took WVU in my teaser bet :( They look like crap, thought the corner might of been turned vs Baylor

why are WVU receivers covered like a blanket while Tech receivers are wide open? It seems like this has been a problem all season!

Somebody call a priest. This team, and this season, needs to be given Last Rites.

The only thing we have going for us today is that Texas Tech has a well-deserved reputation for blowing huge leads.

Kendall is in, which means Brown isn’t serious about trying to win games, and so I’m done watching this game....it’s just too painful

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Glad that I decided to stay in Rochester, NY this weekend. If I went to the game and spent a couple of hundred dollars to watch this mess, I would be depressed and disappointed. WVU has no energy!

I predicted a 4-8 season, based on today's performance, I would say that my prediction is going to fall short!

The WVU Football team is lucky to have Coach Brown, can you imagine the halftime butt chewing that Coach Huggins would deliver. The paint on the locker room walls would be peeling!

This is flat out ugly. I understand the injuries, but rolling over like a beaten dog is unacceptable. Defense is playing well below it's capabilities. Lastly I'll admit the O line and running game is not helping Kendall out, but even when he has a good look he will too often be way off. Get young guys experience with the remaining games and if upper classmen get pissy, eff em with how they've quit this game.

Lol not even the defenders can deny that this is such a shitshow now. Brown will leave WVU as soon as Stoops leaves for FSU or a different job. He’s no different than any other coach in the nation.

Lol not even the defenders can deny that this is such a shitshow now. Brown will leave WVU as soon as Stoops leaves for FSU or a different job. He’s no different than any other coach in the nation.
Brown is not going anywhere, do you really think a Power 5 program is going to hire a 3 win coach?

Reactions: spreadoption
Brown is not going anywhere, do you really think a Power 5 program is going to hire a 3 win coach?

He will leave as soon as a different P5 job comes after him. But that’s the key, based on his OC work and his job right now at WVU, it’s not looking too good.

Coach Brown just apologized to the fans for the poor performance in the first half while exiting the field. Coach Brown apparently realizes how disappointed the WVU are.

Are you sure he wasn't asking for fans to suit up. We need some players.

He will leave as soon as a different P5 job comes after him. But that’s the key, based on his OC work and his job right now at WVU, it’s not looking too good.
Who knows what the future holds but maybe Coach Brown and his family would be like the Nehlen's and fall in love with Morgantown and stay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT