ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Oklahoma State

Seen this before. WHY THE F**K ARE WE TRYING TO MAKE GREENE A DROPBACK QB????? If our plan is to do that, we would be better off with Marchiol.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I think a few more passes at or behind the line of scrimmage is what we need. Since we’ve gotten a couple first downs running the ball and all…

"WVU Offensive line is their strongest point".

Whoever said that should reevaluate. Every team is blowing them up. Look at the stats. CJ is average 4.0 ypc.

People hating on CJ but getting 4 yards on every carry is not bad. He’s not breaking any big runs but he has consistently gotten 4 yards all year.

I am so glad we didn't let it get out of hand. Being down 10-0 early was rough and could've got out of hand fast. Good job to fight back and get in it!
That's the "half full" look. The "half empty" is that we pissed away an early opportunity on the first possession on the muffed punt.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
394751837_1091398125539816_4216807791258597045_n.jpg

Green did good to bounce back from a slow start. That pass to Carter was excellent. We have to play 4 quarters though, and if we do this is our game.

Does anyone else think that FG just made it? I ain't complaining but it looked good to me lol.

Reactions: locustwv
Green did good to bounce back from a slow start. That pass to Carter was excellent. We have to play 4 quarters though, and if we do this is our game.

Does anyone else think that FG just made it? I ain't complaining but it looked good to me lol.
After the first couple possessions, appears someone in the booth got through to the offensive coaches that Greene is NOT a pocket guy. They started moving him out of the pocket and we started clicking.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
So glad that Coach Brown has gotten through to his players about getting penalties on celebrations is outlawed.

Folks. You can't make this SH!T up. Special teams coordinator is???????

IT IS A F**KING FAIR CATCH and #7 still continued blocking and got shoved in to him. He should never see the field again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT